• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10-year-old upset about waking up early/headset guns down mother; charged as an adult

Two different sets of laws. I was addressing safe storage not child access, but thank you for opening the link.
Safe storage protects kids - wasn't that the point. Is an explicit "child protection law" really necessary or jut a left wing frill?

Source? Or just dont lie about people when you're desperate to save face.
Lol! Don't try to turn this around on me. You're the one making wild speculations without sources.

Lol! Don't try to turn this around on me. You're the one making wild speculations without sources.

No, dont lie more. You intentionally mischaracterized me personally to try and avoid the actual discussion...and now cant hide from it.

No, dont lie more. You intentionally mischaracterized me personally to try and avoid the actual discussion...and now cant hide from it.
Quit lying.

You're the one who claimed that it was not the son who had mental issues, but the mother.

You've provided no evidence whatsoever for this wild speculation.

Quit lying.

You're the one who claimed that it was not the son who had mental issues, but the mother.

You've provided no evidence whatsoever for this wild speculation.

Quote it...cuz I didnt do so. It was obvious about the kid and I definitely questioned the mother's judgement (there was no claim...just sarcastic options) And I dont have to provide evidence for my opinion, altho I solidly supported my opinion in my post.

Just like your empty speculation about me...nothing but a butthurt opinion when your responses were floundering.

How many times have we read about a young child 'accidently' shooting their sibling or parent when in a car that had a gun under the seat or in the console etc?
Accidental shootings within the last couple weeks (I'm only showing kids and I'm only showing 3 (the board limit on pics))...

photo

photo

photo

Touting your feels as fact. Not surprised. Be better.

The other possibility that could account for your omission, is you were ignorant of the facts. Is that it?

Myths About Guns​

• Some parents believe that hiding their guns will prevent children from accessing them. However, 75% of children who live in homes with guns know where they are stored.
  • Many parents think their children are not capable of firing a gun. However, children as young as 3 years old may be strong enough to pull the trigger of a handgun.
  • Parents believe their children know the difference between real guns and toy guns, but in 16% of unintentional firearm deaths among children younger than 13 years of age, the gun was mistaken for a toy.
  • Parents often believe their child would not touch a gun because “he knows better.” However, studies have found that most children will handle a gun if they find one, even if they have been taught not to.
  • Some parents consider non-powder guns, like BB, pellet, and paintball guns, to be toys. These guns, which can fire at the speed of traditional guns, lead to nearly 22,000 injuries each year, especially eye injuries.
Gun Safety

What does, "which can fire at the speed of traditional guns" mean?

Accidental shootings within the last couple weeks (I'm only showing kids and I'm only showing 3 (the board limit on pics))...

photo

photo

photo

Well, that's enough of watching you do your political Charleston on the bodies of dead children.

Quit lying.

Quote it...cuz I didnt do so.
Of course you did...

She was likely the one with the mental health issues...or terminal stupidity.

10 yr olds dont have great judgement or understanding of consequences...adults should.
Here you are claiming that the mother - who by all accounts was doing her best to seek help for son and provide him with a good life - was the one with mental health issues, despite everything said in the source material.

Don't know if you're making judgments based on her race or merely trying to engage in virtue signaling - but I know you can do better and be better.

Of course you did...

Here you are claiming that the mother - who by all accounts was doing her best to seek help for son and provide him with a good life - was the one with mental health issues, despite everything said in the source material.

Again, it was sarcasm...why arent you fixating on the 2nd one too? Because it doesnt feed your narrative, that's why.

Don't know if you're making judgments based on her race or merely trying to engage in virtue signaling - but I know you can do better and be better.

I am excellent, thank you.

Again, it was sarcasm...why arent you fixating on the 2nd one too? Because it doesnt feed your narrative, that's why.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That just makes it worse.

Be better.

The other possibility that could account for your omission, is you were ignorant of the facts. Is that it?
Which one of these guys do you relate to the most?

muppets02.0.jpg

Or Donald Trump's. If they were still alive. But his niece, Mary Trump, a psychologist (or psychiatrist) can supply you with some answers.
Fred Trump was every bit as bad as Donald. The Trump family fortune was made by drawing the colored line.

I think that is a premature assessment. You're assuming he is stopped.
I also assumed he'd start. Not every child that is a socio or psychopath gets there. Awareness can lead to help.

I agree. It's a nightmare situation. I don't know what I would do if I had a child with these symptoms.
Get them into therapy at the first sign of symptoms. Prognosis for antisocial personality disorder historically isn't great, but there are mood stabilizers and cognitive behavioral therapy that can train them to behave if started young.

Back
Top Bottom