• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10-year-old Girl Gives Birth to Healthy Baby

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
medina2.jpg

Actual picture of youngest mother ever recorded.
The doctor looks a lot like he might have been one of Hitler's freaky Doctors.

This is a shocking story and should never have happened. What is more shocking to me is that this is not the youngest on record by a long shot.

There have been 11 mothers who were younger, with the youngest being only 5 years, 7 months, 21 days, in 1939.

Believe it or not.

The five year old's father was arrested on suspicion of child sexual abuse, he was later released due to lack of evidence, and the identity of the father was never uncovered.

Today DNA would tell the tale.

I had no idea this was possible. We have heard that environment was having an effect on young girls development, but with all the cases dating back to 1934 when a 6 year old in the Ukraine, where Grandpa was the culprit.

10 Year Old Gives Birth: Baby Born to 10-Year-Old Mother - ktla.com

MADRID -- A 10-year-old girl has given birth in southern Spain and authorities are evaluating whether to let her and her family retain custody of the baby, an official said Tuesday.

The baby was born last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera, said Micaela Navarro, the Andalusia region's social affairs minister.

Navarro told reporters the father of the baby is also a minor, and both the mother and the baby were in good health.

moraly it is repugnant but according to nature i guess it is possible.

I didn't even know that was possible...

WTF

Back
Top Bottom