• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories

Come on John.....these are not RIGHT WING Conspiracy theories. They are all from a far out there radio show called "Coast to Coast" hosted by a Bush hater. All their callers and guests are total wackos. Alex Jones ring any bells? He is not one of us even though Chris Mathews tried to give him to us on that special he put together.
Here's the list
Chemtrails- LOL this is talked about on Coast to Coast 2 or 3 times a month.

Martial Law- I don't know any right wingers losing sleep over this threat

Fema Concentration Camps- Don't know Glenn Becks part in this but he was probably taken out of context

Door to door gun confiscation- no worry, we're armed

9/11 goverment plot- that belongs to the left

Population control-not so much maybe coast to coast

HAARP-LOL that's a coast to coast specialty

Federal Reserve conspiricy-Coast to coast again.

North American Union-Coast to Coast

Whoever wrote this list has the right wing confused with the ghost, UFO, Big foot hunters on Coast to Coast a program hosted by a left winger.

I'm just writing the title of the article in the thread. I assumed that was what you did when you were linking to stories. I honestly only skimmed over it and most of it was news to me. I just saw it on digg and thought hmm conspiracies this woudl do good in here.

Come on John.....these are not RIGHT WING Conspiracy theories. They are all from a far out there radio show called "Coast to Coast" hosted by a Bush hater. All their callers and guests are total wackos. Alex Jones ring any bells? He is not one of us even though Chris Mathews tried to give him to us on that special he put together.

Hating bush is not inherently a liberal view. Alex Jones and George Noory are both paleoconservatives or paleolibertarians. No doubt most self-proclaimed conservatives will not see them as being one of them, but that is primarily because the values of leading conservatives have changed.

At the same time the SPLC is clearly just trying to smear the right because there are many adherents to these theories on the left.

Of course the claims about right-wing support is aimed more at providing a viable hated target. Note how it makes several mentions of how these theories implicate Jews and clearly suggests all conspiracy theorists are simply racists and anti-semites. The ADL has made similar absurd accusations.

Some of these are hardly even absurd claims to make either. No doubt there are plans and scenarios in place that involve declaring martial law throughout the United States. Many of the things mentioned would inevitably follow from that. FEMA was responsible for devising a system for continuity of government during the Cold War and I doubt those plans have been scrapped. In a state of martial law confiscating guns from the populace would be inevitable and putting people in concentration camps an obvious step. Bringing in foreign troops to implement such policies is actually publicly envisioned in various agreements we have with neighbors.

Our leaders have long sought the formation of some North American Union and while Corsi was overly paranoid in his predictions there were many academics and government officials calling for a big step forward in integration by this year, though it hasn't materialized.

Also anyone who thinks the Federal Reserve doesn't vest the big banks with authority over our economy is likely being ignorant by choice. These are theories that far from being absurd are in fact quite realistic. Beyond that 9-11 has a lot of issues suggestive of some form of conspiracy, potentially including it being a false-flag operation.

Hating bush is not inherently a liberal view. Alex Jones and George Noory are both paleoconservatives or paleolibertarians. No doubt most self-proclaimed conservatives will not see them as being one of them, but that is primarily because the values of leading conservatives have changed.

At the same time the SPLC is clearly just trying to smear the right because there are many adherents to these theories on the left.

Of course the claims about right-wing support is aimed more at providing a viable hated target. Note how it makes several mentions of how these theories implicate Jews and clearly suggests all conspiracy theorists are simply racists and anti-semites. The ADL has made similar absurd accusations.

Some of these are hardly even absurd claims to make either. No doubt there are plans and scenarios in place that involve declaring martial law throughout the United States. Many of the things mentioned would inevitably follow from that. FEMA was responsible for devising a system for continuity of government during the Cold War and I doubt those plans have been scrapped. In a state of martial law confiscating guns from the populace would be inevitable and putting people in concentration camps an obvious step. Bringing in foreign troops to implement such policies is actually publicly envisioned in various agreements we have with neighbors.

Our leaders have long sought the formation of some North American Union and while Corsi was overly paranoid in his predictions there were many academics and government officials calling for a big step forward in integration by this year, though it hasn't materialized.

Also anyone who thinks the Federal Reserve doesn't vest the big banks with authority over our economy is likely being ignorant by choice. These are theories that far from being absurd are in fact quite realistic. Beyond that 9-11 has a lot of issues suggestive of some form of conspiracy, potentially including it being a false-flag operation.

The SPLC always manages to aggravate me whenever I read something they are saying about the "right." They are always trying to associate violent, racist, crazy groups to conservatives or the tea party.
I just skimmed over the 10 conspiracies and immediately thought of coast to coast.
I hate it when people try to make Alex Jones and Noorey out to be conservatives. I was honestly thinking Noorey was a liberal, but whatever he is, he's not a conservative.

The SPLC always manages to aggravate me whenever I read something they are saying about the "right." They are always trying to associate violent, racist, crazy groups to conservatives or the tea party.

Well, racism is something you typically find on the far right, though the rest is quite neutral as it concerns political persuasion. I think that is partly why they make the "right" their target because, even when leftists support a theory, by associating the theory with right-wing racists it inevitably reflects on the leftists as well. Talking about left-wing racism just wouldn't add up for many people.

I hate it when people try to make Alex Jones and Noorey out to be conservatives. I was honestly thinking Noorey was a liberal, but whatever he is, he's not a conservative.

They are conservatives, just not the same kind of conservatives. There was a time when things like cocaine and marijuana were legal in the U.S. and so it is not necessarily liberal to support legalization. I know Alex Jones fits into this category of conservatives and Noory apparently does as well. Hating Bush and war is not automatically liberal either. Bush did a lot of things to annoy fiscal conservatives and some of the really old-school conservatives were angry about his interventionist foreign policy. Teddy Roosevelt was our first strongly interventionist leader and he founded the Progressive Party.

Well, racism is something you typically find on the far right, though the rest is quite neutral as it concerns political persuasion

Bails a real debate once thumped and jumps into the conspiracy realm, understandable... ;)

Wow, was this article ever spun around...

1 - Chemtrails : The writer equates contrails with chemtrails when the two phenomenons are distinctly different
2 - Martial Law : The key word is 'imminent' it is not 'imminent'... though we are already in a soft form of martial law for all intents and purposes, I'll elaborate if asked.
3 - FEMA camps : This guy screwed up the timeline of how these various issues have been covered.... Glen Beck did not debunk the film 'camp fema', the opposite, if you watch the end credits you'll find the clip, after seeing all the facts about concentration camps you see glen beck saying 'it's not real'... makes it like a joke.
4 - Foreign troops on US soil : This has been documented as happening for a long time. Will source this next time.
5 - Gun Confiscations : There were gun confiscations on small scale during katrina... and there have been many military 'exercises' training for such confiscations
6 - 9-11 : It's not a 'the joos did it' issue.... and if you google search '5 dancing israelis', you'll see the PROOF that Mossad was "documenting the event" (if they tasked people to document the event they had to at least know there was going to be an event to document)
7 - Population control : aspartame and fluoride are not 'population control agents'... they ARE toxic, but that completely avoids all the evidence of a population reduction agenda, which I can get into further if needed.
8 - HAARP : The actual inventor of HAARP left the project calling it the building of a veritable 'death ray'.... but one can't conclusively PROVE that any given earthquake was the result of HAARP because earthquakes do happen naturally as well...
9 - Federal Reserve : This is NOT a 'conspiracy theory', this is a fact... the dollar bill in your pocket says 'federal reserve note' and 'legal tender', this is because it's the federal reserve that prints the money and lends it to the government at interest....
10 - NAU : What this writer fails to realize is that the SPP IS the treaty that creates the NAU... and it's been in effect for over 5 years now... much the same way that the European Union was a legal reality 48 YEARS before the european union was a PUBLIC reality.

So, this piece DOES bring up the various 'theories' legitimately, but his treatment of them is on each front somewhere between a surface glance at the issue to an utter strawman attempt to make it seem rediculous.

6 - 9-11 : It's not a 'the joos did it' issue.... and if you google search '5 dancing israelis', you'll see the PROOF that Mossad was "documenting the event" (if they tasked people to document the event they had to at least know there was going to be an event to document)

Actually there is evidence Israel knew and warned the U.S. about an impending attack. I am not so sure there was any Mossad involvement.

8 - HAARP : The actual inventor of HAARP left the project calling it the building of a veritable 'death ray'.... but one can't conclusively PROVE that any given earthquake was the result of HAARP because earthquakes do happen naturally as well...

Honestly, I just want to know where is the evidence HAARP is such a weapons project. There is a lot of science behind the use of electromagnetic radiation to create adverse weather conditions and earthquakes, but my main issue is proof it has in fact occurred or that these facilities were set up for that purpose.

10 - NAU : What this writer fails to realize is that the SPP IS the treaty that creates the NAU... and it's been in effect for over 5 years now... much the same way that the European Union was a legal reality 48 YEARS before the european union was a PUBLIC reality.

The SPP is not a treaty of any kind. It did not create a North American Union nor is it capable of creating one. Basically the SPP was a dialogue to discuss changes that might be implemented. While it sought to implement elements of a common market it has not really been that successful. Also what is this about the EU being a legal reality 48 years before the EU was a public reality? That would seem to be saying it was in existence since 1945, which is just plain absurd.

Actually there is evidence Israel knew and warned the U.S. about an impending attack. I am not so sure there was any Mossad involvement.

The Mossad agents went on an israeli talk show and admitted to the fact that they were professionally tasked to "document the event" (as in that quoted part is a direct quote, and the rest is a paraphrase)

Honestly, I just want to know where is the evidence HAARP is such a weapons project. There is a lot of science behind the use of electromagnetic radiation to create adverse weather conditions and earthquakes, but my main issue is proof it has in fact occurred or that these facilities were set up for that purpose.

The array is located something like 20-50 miles south of anchorage, Alaska. You can only get there by plane / helicopter.

The only way one could definitavely PROVE that HAARP caused an earthquake would be to look at the energy output of the array surrounding the time that an earthquake occurs, and other detailed, and likely classified information.

Honestly, I'm not on long enough to search for it at the moment, but try to find interviews with the inventor of HAARP once he was removed from the project, and he will tell you in his words how it was based off of Tesla's work and what Tesla himself called a 'death ray'...

The fact that the military is involved for the past 15-20 years 'studying the northern lights' is a feeble cover story, IMO.

YouTube - Norway Sky Spiral exploding missile Part 2 answers
Also interesting, and likely related...

The SPP is not a treaty of any kind. It did not create a North American Union nor is it capable of creating one. Basically the SPP was a dialogue to discuss changes that might be implemented. While it sought to implement elements of a common market it has not really been that successful. Also what is this about the EU being a legal reality 48 years before the EU was a public reality? That would seem to be saying it was in existence since 1945, which is just plain absurd.

Sorry, it was supposed to add up to 1956...

I know that the SPP was 'sold' as simply discussion.... it was more like a 'strategy meeting towards implementation'... much like what was agreed upon in the 1950's, while creating the framework for the EU, required political implementation... and wasn't until many decades later broached to the public.

This is how political reality is created... I'll illustrate an example :

There was purchase orders made for the full-body scanners, then once the order was ready for delivery, then there was an 'underwear bomber', and on the news there was the declaration 'oh, we have these new body scanners that we're going to use to prevent this from happening again'... meanwhile, regardless of the attempted bombing these scanners were already on the way... think about that. It's called a 'hygelian dialectic'...

You have a desired outcome that would be VERY unpopular if presented on its face.

So, you create a 'thesis' of justification, meanwhile, you also create an 'antithesis' (using a friend of yours)... and then you take these two extreme viewpoints and you then create a 'synthsis' of these two and you get your desired outcome.

Or in another way : same deal, you desire x.

You create (or allow to occur) a problem.

You guide the reaction.

You provide your contrived solution, X.

How does this work in real life??

There is a problem : stupid people are attempting to blow off their own balls while flying transcontinental... this must be stopped because it might hurt the hearing of the person sitting next to them (I'm exaggerating to point out how pitiful the explosive was with this underwear bomber).

Then, you guide the reaction : OMG I can't believe we almost lost a plane to someone trying to explosively castrate themselves... this can never happen again. (Many times this is the point where people give up their personal power and say to the effect "what are THEY going to do?")

Then, the SOLUTION is offered : well, we do have this new naked body scanner that will make sure that nobody can attempt explosive castrations on our flights... oh, and nevermind that we're saving, printing, sharing the scans with anyone that asks, and also nevermind that each scan doses you with radiation approaching what you are exposed to with a chest x-ray... but it's for your own good, so that you don't blow up on the plane, instead you get testicular cancer.

Sorry for ranting on this point, it's just such a common tactic that I can't read newspapers without seeing this pattern of manipulation.

The Mossad agents went on an israeli talk show and admitted to the fact that they were professionally tasked to "document the event" (as in that quoted part is a direct quote, and the rest is a paraphrase)

I don't doubt this part, but I do not think this indicates Mossad involvement in the attacks themselves. Mossad is known to have engaged in false-flag terror attacks, but there is not much I have read indicating they had any involvement in 9-11. There are some mentions of bombs in vans that involved Mossad supposedly, but that doesn't indicate much to me either.

Not that I would rule out Mossad involvement, but there is a lot more evidence implicating other foreign agencies and domestic agencies.

Honestly, I'm not on long enough to search for it at the moment, but try to find interviews with the inventor of HAARP once he was removed from the project, and he will tell you in his words how it was based off of Tesla's work and what Tesla himself called a 'death ray'...

Are you referring to Bernard Eastlund? I just read some of the stuff about him, and I am actually intrigued about this. For one he patented several devices that are similar to HAARP and one suggested its potential use in weather modification. More interesting however is his patents are apparently owned by APTI, which was bought be BAE that is currently the primary contractor for HAARP.

If the patents are legitimate then I would have to agree, given some of the technical capabilities of HAARP, that it quite probably is a cover for weather modification research. More interesting is that APTI's former parent company ARCO is now a subsidiary of BP.

I know that the SPP was 'sold' as simply discussion.... it was more like a 'strategy meeting towards implementation'... much like what was agreed upon in the 1950's, while creating the framework for the EU, required political implementation... and wasn't until many decades later broached to the public.

Well, I assume you are talking about the group that later drafted the Treaty of Rome, which created the European Economic Community and with it the European Commission and European Parliament. I would agree that amounts to the legal formation of a political and economic union. The SPP, however, has not led to any such treaties save for relatively minor agreements that probably would have happened either way and none have had the considerable legal effect of the Treaty of Rome.

Certainly the formation of a North American Union was and continues to be a goal of the elites in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, but as of yet they have not made the first major legal step. Should Obama ever manage his planned renegotiation of NAFTA that could be a more effective and plausible step toward that goal.

This is how political reality is created...

. . .

Sorry for ranting on this point, it's just such a common tactic that I can't read newspapers without seeing this pattern of manipulation.

Did David Icke come up with that himself or did he rip it off someone else like the rest of his beliefs? Honestly, if he came up with the problem-reaction-solution concept then it is probably his only legitimate contribution to society.

I don't doubt this part, but I do not think this indicates Mossad involvement in the attacks themselves. Mossad is known to have engaged in false-flag terror attacks, but there is not much I have read indicating they had any involvement in 9-11. There are some mentions of bombs in vans that involved Mossad supposedly, but that doesn't indicate much to me either.

Not that I would rule out Mossad involvement, but there is a lot more evidence implicating other foreign agencies and domestic agencies.

Ok, IMHO, I don't think Mossad had a BIG TASK to do, but Israel IS home to the corporations that handle and document virtually every phone call made... at least in the western world. So, because of that, which if I really had to could still find the news reports of this (and the Mossad agents video can be found on youtube still for sure)...because of that, I would believe that Mossad had some form of intelligence role only. Just like there were so many drills made for the days surrounding 9-11 so as to cause a confusion when the attacks started to cause enough of a delay that the countries defense system wouldn't 'accidentally' foil the attack. Just like I don't doubt that bin Laden really did recruit and train the hijackers as his role, The Bush and Bin Laden families have a long history together.

For the second point, simply, that most intelligence services do have some levels of inter-exchanging of intel, so unless you're dealing with countries that are openly antagonistic, you would share information with friendly intelligence agencies, who might then share that information with enemies, etc... very complex when you deal with the intricacies, but it's much like 'coke and pepsi'.. they are both competition, yet at the top levels, they both have boardmembers that meet together at Byrstol Myers-Squibb board room meetings.

Are you referring to Bernard Eastlund? I just read some of the stuff about him, and I am actually intrigued about this. For one he patented several devices that are similar to HAARP and one suggested its potential use in weather modification. More interesting however is his patents are apparently owned by APTI, which was bought be BAE that is currently the primary contractor for HAARP.

If the patents are legitimate then I would have to agree, given some of the technical capabilities of HAARP, that it quite probably is a cover for weather modification research. More interesting is that APTI's former parent company ARCO is now a subsidiary of BP.

I know you're bringing up David Icke in a moment, so I'll mention this about him... his philosphy boils down to that reality is simply vibrations and frequencies, and we have a biological computer that reads a small range of these frequencies and relates that in a way that is interpreted as the real world... and that the visible realm is still only a small fraction of the entire array of potential frequencies... I cannot agree with him that there are other entities that exist within a different frequency range that is capable of communing with humans on this plane, simply because I've never seen ANY legitimate evidence.

That's the thing, though I don't KNOW about how much of HAARPS capabilities are a reality, and how much is simply patented but not real... even the claims and the process of how this works and knowing how HAARP operates (on a layman's level), that it doesn't seem all that much of a stretch... though it is scary how with this sort of machine, it's scary to think of the potential that an outside force can come into your mind and control your thoughts...

Well, I assume you are talking about the group that later drafted the Treaty of Rome, which created the European Economic Community and with it the European Commission and European Parliament. I would agree that amounts to the legal formation of a political and economic union. The SPP, however, has not led to any such treaties save for relatively minor agreements that probably would have happened either way and none have had the considerable legal effect of the Treaty of Rome.

Certainly the formation of a North American Union was and continues to be a goal of the elites in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, but as of yet they have not made the first major legal step. Should Obama ever manage his planned renegotiation of NAFTA that could be a more effective and plausible step toward that goal.

I don't know if the NAU will ever be complete... at least with our generation... UNLESS, the intention is to allow the Arizona situation to exacerbate into the SouthWests 'situation'... and then create an 'amnesty' which would include a treaty with Mexico to bring them into the union, and Canada will be brought into this union once the economic problems in the US carry over the border... I don't expect there to be too much resistance to the idea from Canadians either... and well, if there is, then the police brass will just send in some anarchists and they'll beat the crap out of anyone who speaks ou, while the PM will sign away canadians sovereignty.

Did David Icke come up with that himself or did he rip it off someone else like the rest of his beliefs? Honestly, if he came up with the problem-reaction-solution concept then it is probably his only legitimate contribution to society.

Now, I did hear that from David Icke, and I'm uncertain if he came up with that through his own personal analysis, if this was a copied idea, or even if others came up with the same concept organically... but I have seen the reality of this so many times on so many issues, it's unbelievable.

I do want to clarify, I have heard David Icke's speeches, interviews, etc, but I'm not some devout believer... but I tend to attribute the 'lizard people' as a more simple pyschological analogy for a person that is 'cold blooded' as the expression goes, overall he's an intriguing character, but he does say some stuff that I simply have not seen proper evidence for...

Ok, IMHO, I don't think Mossad had a BIG TASK to do, but Israel IS home to the corporations that handle and document virtually every phone call made... at least in the western world. So, because of that, which if I really had to could still find the news reports of this (and the Mossad agents video can be found on youtube still for sure)...because of that, I would believe that Mossad had some form of intelligence role only.

I think the Mossad agents taking video of the attacks were not really connected, though. Like I said, I don't really see anything that compels me to believe Mossad was involved, at least not knowingly. This does not mean I would close the door on the possibility, but it would require some better evidence.

I know you're bringing up David Icke in a moment, so I'll mention this about him... his philosphy boils down to that reality is simply vibrations and frequencies, and we have a biological computer that reads a small range of these frequencies and relates that in a way that is interpreted as the real world... and that the visible realm is still only a small fraction of the entire array of potential frequencies... I cannot agree with him that there are other entities that exist within a different frequency range that is capable of communing with humans on this plane, simply because I've never seen ANY legitimate evidence.

That's the thing, though I don't KNOW about how much of HAARPS capabilities are a reality, and how much is simply patented but not real... even the claims and the process of how this works and knowing how HAARP operates (on a layman's level), that it doesn't seem all that much of a stretch... though it is scary how with this sort of machine, it's scary to think of the potential that an outside force can come into your mind and control your thoughts...

Didn't they do some research on electromagnetic radiation in MKULTRA? Certainly we know electromagnetic radiation can induce hallucinations so it would not be out of the question for a device like HAARP to be involved in something like mass mind control. Though, I suppose even just having some effect on the mind could be enough when used in conjunction with other methods of mind control.

I don't know if the NAU will ever be complete... at least with our generation... UNLESS, the intention is to allow the Arizona situation to exacerbate into the SouthWests 'situation'... and then create an 'amnesty' which would include a treaty with Mexico to bring them into the union, and Canada will be brought into this union once the economic problems in the US carry over the border... I don't expect there to be too much resistance to the idea from Canadians either... and well, if there is, then the police brass will just send in some anarchists and they'll beat the crap out of anyone who speaks ou, while the PM will sign away canadians sovereignty.

Actually, I read one paper on the idea of two-speed integration where certain policies such as EU-style labor mobility would be implemented first with Canada and later expanded to Mexico. I don't know about being "complete" but I wouldn't be surprised if something in North America along the lines of the current European Union comes into existence by the middle of the century or sooner. One possible avenue is to go a different route from the Europeans by integrating Mexico into existing defense structures like NORAD before pursuing deeper economic integration. Defense integration is something more Americans are likely to expect and one justification could involve the cartels. That also creates an avenue for integration of law enforcements. All of these areas are less sticky than economic and political integration.

I do want to clarify, I have heard David Icke's speeches, interviews, etc, but I'm not some devout believer... but I tend to attribute the 'lizard people' as a more simple pyschological analogy for a person that is 'cold blooded' as the expression goes, overall he's an intriguing character, but he does say some stuff that I simply have not seen proper evidence for...

Honestly, I'm not so sure given his background. Basically he's regurgitating a dozen different things that he found floating around in the conspiracy realm and science fiction, which suggests to me he is just a conspiracist sheep. It's like Zeitgeist. The problem-reaction-solution idea seems to be his only original concept.

Under those circumstances I am more compelled to discount pretty much everything he says. Generally, I just avoid all the major figures in the conspiracist community. After all you can never really know who is legit and who is just part of a black propaganda operation to disrupt the conspiracist community.

Back
Top Bottom