• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Here is a food for thinking 10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong
I am not going to be any kind of provoker but does anybody have any weighty argument for homosexual marriage? Without words about choice and freedom of love please. Why gay marriage is good and why it is becoming legal so fast?
If you doubt any positive influence of homosexual marriages - do not advocate it!

I am not going to be any kind of provoker but does anybody have any weighty argument for homosexual marriage?
Most reasons for heterosexual marriage apply to homosexual marriage too. It's formal social and legal recognition of a relationship between two otherwise unrelated individuals, forming a part of the wider social structures that help our society work.

Here is a food for thinking 10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong
I am not going to be any kind of provoker but does anybody have any weighty argument for homosexual marriage? Without words about choice and freedom of love please. Why gay marriage is good and why it is becoming legal so fast?
If you doubt any positive influence of homosexual marriages - do not advocate it!

Do you have any argument in favor of being allowed to live without using the words "choice," "freedom," or "rights?"

Deuce 2016 - "I'm going to kill the lot of you!"

Oh but i'm sure u won't complain of it becoming illegal as swiftly as it did. Really u gotta post some link instead of come up with your own arguments? Oh wait, every anti gay argument is the same - "i'm better than you" - so that's not possible

btw, do you realize your own link is intended to mock the **** out of your position? It lists common arguments then slices them to shreds

gay marriage is good because you oppose it, there

Oh but i'm sure u won't complain of it becoming illegal as swiftly as it did. Really u gotta post some link instead of come up with your own arguments? Oh wait, every anti gay argument is the same - "i'm better than you" - so that's not possible

btw, do you realize your own link is intended to mock the **** out of your position? It lists common arguments then slices them to shreds

...sir have you had your sarcasm detector checked lately?

Are you familiar with the term "being facetious"?

Your freedom ends when someone's other begins. As always.
Fighting against gay rights in the US seems to be useless. 'Freedom for all' is like an idea that is the main. But if someone's freedom hurts your freedom... Oh, sorry, we forgot to balance it.

Back
Top Bottom