• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

10 Reasons Republicans Know No Joy

ILikeDubyah said:
I'm joyful every day, it' s good to know that a democrat will never make it to the White House again.

I find that thought scary.

Re: Penis-size differential

Connecticutter said:
Hey - just because someone has a bigger penis doesn't mean that their right.

I should work on my grammar a bit, too.

Here's what Perry Logan is talking about:

teacher said:
Hey, I submitted a sub par Top ten recently. Sometimes I jump the gun as most everyone hates me here (my master plan is working) and so few have a sense-o-humor, that I assume wrongly. I'm sure if I go back and reread your post I bust a gut. Oh well. It's all good. Now Alastor, he's wound up tight. I don't think he liked my "I'm a little teapot" bit. DEFIANTLY gonna have to pick on him some more.

Alastor said:
I have no problem with you advertising to the world that you're stupid. Whether you're stupid or not, or even if you're just playing, that's really not my concern.

If you want to make general statements to the world that depict you as a fool and the class idiot, feel free to do so.

When you direct it at me, however, expect me to respond accordingly.

Some of us come here to talk seriously about important issues. Some of us come here to meet girls. Some of us come here to play and be stupid. I respect and acknowledge everyone's right to be here. I won't let me serious conversations interfere with your childish banter, and I would merely ask the same in return.

If you want to be a dumbass, by all means go ahead. Just point your antics elsewhere. I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

By the way, it's "definitely" - not "Defiantly."

Now, know me the way you do, do you think that was the right way for Alastor to deal with me?

Hell no......
teacher said:
From the petting zoo in Alastors back yard.

Top Ten reasons Alastors such a friggin....ah..proper dude. (Take a few letters out there).

10.Ass has been sewn shut and is on a Prune diet.
9.Big brother still gives him daily wedgies, at 31.
8.Raised by Nuns.
7.Nah, he's fine. just looks like that because of his lemon only diet.
6.All the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names.
5.You knew it was coming. He's French.
4.As a young boy: Buggered by monkeys.
3.Didn't check the end of the banister before he slid down it.
2.He's really the life of the party when mommy's asleep.

And the number one reason why Alastor is such a friggin proper dude.

1.teacher put hot sauce in his Preparation H.

I'm like Naughty Nurse, I always get my man.

8) Liberals brag about their moral and intellectual highground, while conservatives constantly prove them wrong.
I have met so many on the forum that are exactly like that! Prove them wrong, and their rebutal is how smart and how much better they are than everyon else! It just makes me :rofl .

Then liberals wonder why we say they have a mental disorder.

tr1414 said:
want proof? Just look around....

Real Cute!

I'd like to inform you that you seem to be the only one ranting, raving, complaning, etc etc about Liberal Disorders... maybe you see these disorders because you have some yourself? My mum is a nurse, if you would like me too I'll ask her what kind of mental disorder makes someone judge people based on their political standing, then calls them disordered if they have a different political point of view.

Back
Top Bottom