• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 celebrities who came out as pro-life

Celebrities are just the court jesters, who cares what they think? I mean, they do and they want us to because they think we should pay attention to them. But it's not like I would give two ****s as to whether Miley Cyrus was pro-life or pro-choice.
I'm surprised someone on the left would say this since the Democrat party practically trots out an army of them around election time.

Well, let me put it this way. Qualified enough that other people recognize you and say: yeah, this guy/gal knows a lot of about this issue. He can back up what he says, look, he made the studies and the research and his opinions are informed and logical.

Not something your average celebrity is going to be known for.

You could make some exceptions, of course, but they are the exceptions that justify the rule. Like Bono with a few African countries. He is internationally known to be spot on the issue and be well informed. He was at Versailler, the White house and 10th downing street to make his case.

you do realize that Martin Sheen is a political activist too who has been arrested on more than 1 occasion on the front line of demonstrations I hope--some sources say 66, some say 70.

Martin Sheen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm surprised someone on the left would say this since the Democrat party practically trots out an army of them around election time.

I'm not surprised that someone of Republican nature cannot understand there's more to political life than just the Republicans and Democrats.

First off I love Kristy Ireland's hair in this article. Second that is a huge step that these famous people took to come out at Pro-Life. Being a public figure, having the public eye on you 27/4 is not easy. The public decides the careers of entertainers. If the public does not like the stance one takes on an issue they can chose to not support your career.

I applause these celebrities for coming up as pro-life.

My top 3 favorites are:
1. Kirsty Ireland (aka cause of her hair)
2. Justin Bieber
3. Kenny Chesney

Who are your top three?

Article can be found here Via Rare.us: 10 celebrities who came out as pro-life

If it were me, I would never want to have the name of Justin Bieber connected with anything I support ;)

And Kenny who? Never heard from him.

First off I love Kristy Ireland's hair in this article. Second that is a huge step that these famous people took to come out at Pro-Life. Being a public figure, having the public eye on you 27/4 is not easy. The public decides the careers of entertainers. If the public does not like the stance one takes on an issue they can chose to not support your career.

I applause these celebrities for coming up as pro-life.

My top 3 favorites are:
1. Kirsty Ireland (aka cause of her hair)
2. Justin Bieber
3. Kenny Chesney

Who are your top three?

Article can be found here Via Rare.us: 10 celebrities who came out as pro-life

why do you think justin bieber is pro life ?

I'm not surprised that someone of Republican nature cannot understand there's more to political life than just the Republicans and Democrats.

Add this response to my list of things I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom