• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10 car options the law won't let you have

We live in tyranny.

None of them looked like anything that deprived us. Modern cars are pretty high-tech, even the least expensive, and they're cluttered enough.

...and Shlunka is right - where's the flying car? Where's the androids?

I look forward to auto-drive so "road head" isn't so life-threatening.

HowStuffWorks "History of Flying Cars"

As if I would

HowStuffWorks "History of Flying Cars"

I can barely cope with other drivers on a "level" playing field. I can only imagine multi-level possibilities. Wil they use their turn signals? Will they forget to turn their lights on? Wil they fly DUI?

Maybe the old ways are the best ways. Which political party will take us back to 1913? That's who I'm voting for. Now, I'm going to the garage to crank my engine and prepare for take-off.
220px-1910Ford-T.jpg

I can see where some of those dashboard computer things might be a little distracting to drivers.

When I was younger I was always taught that any type of video screen was not allowed in the front because of just that... distracting to the driver... so I thought it was strange when GPS screens came out.

When I was younger I was always taught that any type of video screen was not allowed in the front because of just that... distracting to the driver... so I thought it was strange when GPS screens came out.

I heard that you could get a ticket if you have something that's too big hanging from your rear view mirror too.

Back
Top Bottom