• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

10/18/05 - Bill O'Reilly on the Daily Show 11pm EST

Jon isn't a member of the media, it's a comedy show for heaven’s sake. And O'Reilly is an opinion guy. So I don't see how either of their biases or lack there of would really matter.

I find Jon’s show to be funny, I watch it from time to time but I have trouble staying up that late and getting up for school on time, and I can’t watch Bill because I find him to be too arrogant. Every now and then I’ll watch a part of his show, to get a new way to look at something.

Jon is usually pretty fair with his guests. That's why O'Really and Man on Dog Santorum will even come on his show.

Check out the Colbert Report right after the Daily Show. It's own big O'Really parody.

ShullsM said:
I like Stewart. O'Reilly I can do without. I saw him on the Today Show the other morning and he is just creepy to me.

Did you see the graphic underneath?
It said the "No SPINE Zone"

Back
Top Bottom