• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10,000 National Guard and Texas state troopers deployed to border for ‘Operation Lone Star’

Berlin wall was to keep people IN - this is to slow migrants .new caravan coming while Harris searches for those "root causes"
She doesn't have to search. US policies and climate change are easy to find, more difficult to fix.

She doesn't have to search. US policies and climate change are easy to find, more difficult to fix.
so you are saying since this is a "difficult" task, the border will remain basically a walk across for migrants
Harris has no desire to secure the border -be honest

you find caravans amusing? do you also find sex abuse of children and/or various crimes against migrants the same?
how about enriching drug cartels?

you find caravans amusing? do you also find sex abuse of children and/or various crimes against migrants the same?
how about enriching drug cartels?

Oooh....let me get out my bingo card! Do I get to retroactively mark "caravans" and "drug cartels"?

so in the meantime while these elusive "root causes" are not getting fixed, we should just let anyone come in
with out proof of ID, testing for commnicable diseases, and burdening states who have to provide resources for what will be 2 million "encounters" this year?

Securing the border avoids all that and still lets asylum claims be made like they were under Trump's REMAIN in Mexico policy

Oooh....let me get out my bingo card! Do I get to retroactively mark "caravans" and "drug cartels"?
you can mark 'root causes' for all I care -since you just blow this topic off as a game

you can mark 'root causes' for all I care -since you just blow this topic off as a game

No, but you said "communicable diseases"...one more to bingo, you're so close...

I hope those are unusable containers, otherwise think we may have found the cause of the global shipping container shortage.

McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has deployed 10,000 state troopers and National Guard units to the Texas border as part of “Operation Lone Star,” his office told Border Report on Monday.

Last week, Abbott posted on social media video showing dozens of steel shipping containers and Department of Public Safety troopers lining the banks of the Rio Grande near the border town of Eagle Pass, Texas, as part of “Operation Steel Curtain.” The operation is under Operation Lone Star, which is a massive operation that began in March, a spokeswoman for the governor said.
It should have a more appropriate name like Operation ****ing Morons.

Berlin wall was to keep people IN - this is to slow migrants .new caravan coming while Harris searches for those "root causes"
Why do you hate freedom?

How do you get people to forget that you still haven't fixed your state's power grid problem just as winter is starting to arrive?

Answer: IMMIGRANTS!!!! ILLEGALS!!! FEAR! FEAR! FEAR THOSE WHO DON"T LOOK LIKE YOU!!!!! BUILD THE WALL!!! FEAR IMMIGRANTS!!! FEAR ILLEGALS!!

Look, what the hell is any of this going to do for the people of Texas when their grid goes down again...as they freeze to death will they be thankful for the waste of taxpayer money for shoving National Guard troops who can't really do anything?

I mean, are you all so fearful of non-whites that you'd rather freeze to death and be taxed for the pleasure?

so you are saying since this is a "difficult" task, the border will remain basically a walk across for migrants
Harris has no desire to secure the border -be honest
What do you want to talk about, the causes of migration or the southern border?

McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has deployed 10,000 state troopers and National Guard units to the Texas border as part of “Operation Lone Star,” his office told Border Report on Monday.

Last week, Abbott posted on social media video showing dozens of steel shipping containers and Department of Public Safety troopers lining the banks of the Rio Grande near the border town of Eagle Pass, Texas, as part of “Operation Steel Curtain.” The operation is under Operation Lone Star, which is a massive operation that began in March, a spokeswoman for the governor said.
Was just down there near Eagle Pass. All the hotels are pretty much booked up. Looked like state troopers convention. The locals were noticing the lack of crime. I wonder why.

The Berlin wall was used to keep people in against their will.

This is to forestall a defacto invasion.

People at the border turn themselves in. A wall does nothing to remedy this.

What they really need at the border is more judges and bureaucrats to adjudicate their claims.

People at the border turn themselves in. A wall does nothing to remedy this.

The Illegal Aliens that the Border Patrol has just Returned didn't turn themselves in they were caught sneaking in without inspection.

Facts defeat opinion.

I bet Ca is wide open with buses at the ready.

Back
Top Bottom