• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1 Year ago, Biden called for banning magazines that can hold "multiple bullets"

Because if/when we are pressed to service to defend the country from pieces of **** leftists/marxists or other domestic enemies, you want all the ammunition you can realistically carry.

I like that reply better than mine.:wink3:

Unlike you I will answer your question. Then I expect you to answer mine.

Why wouldn't I want more rounds.
- extra weight to carry when hunting.
- possible increased chance of a jamming
- one or two shots is the most I have ever needed when hunting.
- In target practice after a firing few rounds I like to take a break. Pretty simple to reload.

Your turn.
Tell us why you need a high capacity magazine?

I never said I did. I just want the option to have them. But some other people may "need" them. For example, some people who shoot in competitions may need them to shoot more targets faster.

Why "need" even relevant? Do you think that's a reasonable basis for deciding what we're allowed to do?

Why do you "need" to hunt?

Last edited:
longggggggggggggggggggg overdo, much respect to Joe

no bull****, we have a problem with gutless gun nuts and he he is ready to confront it

Really? What problem, specifically? What's the magnitude of it? What is he proposing to address that problem SPECIFICALLY? Why is it a higher priority than other much bigger problems your hero is totally ignoring?

Really? What problem, specifically? What's the magnitude of it? What is he proposing to address that problem SPECIFICALLY? Why is it a higher priority than other much bigger problems your hero is totally ignoring?

LOL, gun reform hysteria much?

=mike2810;1072573013]Unlike you I will answer your question. Then I expect you to answer mine.

What an answer it is. Really.

Why wouldn't I want more rounds.

O.K.
- extra weight to carry when hunting.

One of those huh? Keep anything for home defense or would you bother?

- possible increased chance of a jamming

So a bolt rifle and/or dbl brl. I've had a stovepipe or two out of hundreds fired.
- one or two shots is the most I have ever needed when hunting.

Ever have a two legged varmint hunt you?
- In target practice after a firing few rounds I like to take a break. Pretty simple to reload.

Target practice is easy. How about if the targets are shooting back though?

Your turn.
Tell us why you need a high capacity magazine?

I pretty much did and it has nothing to do with tasty ass venison. Venison is just a fringe benefit.

What an answer it is. Really.

O.K.

One of those huh? Keep anything for home defense or would you bother?

So a bolt rifle and/or dbl brl. I've had a stovepipe or two out of hundreds fired.

Ever have a two legged varmint hunt you?

Target practice is easy. How about if the targets are shooting back though?

I pretty much did and it has nothing to do with tasty ass venison. Venison is just a fringe benefit.

venison is not edible unless you mix it with the fat from other animals (sausage)

hardly a benefit for your hobby of needless slander

what a hobby... good grief

because sooooooooooo many people use them for mass murder

seems a damned good reason to me

How many people are killed each year because it's legal to own 11+ round magazines? Tell us exactly, or you know, you can express it as an approximate fraction of the number who are killed every year because it's legal to drink alcohol and own cars capable of going faster than the speed limit.

=noonereal;1072573234]because sooooooooooo many people use them for mass murder

What is "soooooooooo"many anyway? Mass murder or shootings? Bet your hung up on sandy hook,v-tech and colubine. Of course v-tech wasn't what you consider high cap. mags.
seems a damned good reason to me

Guess it's good you aren't everyone.

Just curious why would you need a clip that holds more than 11.
Can't you hit what you are shooting at?

I personally don't care is someone has a weapon with a large capacity clip (11+) nor found a need. Just curious what someone uses the large capacity for.

They are called magazines/mags, not clips. We have high capacity mags because they are the normal Mag used with those firearms, plus I'm lazy and prefer to not have to change mags as often. Just so ya know, I have no inclinations to attack anyone, and won't, attack me, well.....

=noonereal;1072573267]venison is not edible unless you mix it with the fat from other animals (sausage)

WTF? I guess you have never had a juicy steak then? Granted it can be real lean but "not edible" is a bit of a stretch.
hardly a benefit for your hobby of needless slander

I'll have a little word salad to go with that.
what a hobby... good grief

Sorry not my hobby. Just assumed it was a certain fudd's.

Last edited:
They are called magazines/mags, not clips. We have high capacity mags because they are the normal Mag used with those firearms, plus I'm lazy and prefer to not have to change mags as often. Just so ya know, I have no inclinations to attack anyone, and won't, attack me, well.....

Your correct. I should have used magazine. Yet you understood what I posted despite the error.

Your correct. I should have used magazine. Yet you understood what I posted despite the error.

Just trying to educate......you want to be right?

Do you want to learn about firearms or not, I don't mind educating if you are open to knowledge.

I'm good. For someone who is "..I'm lazy and prefer to not have to change mags as often." tells me all I need to know. :lamo :mrgreen:
Pretty sad your main reason for wanting a high capacity magazine is you are to lazy to change out mags.

You can have the last word if you want. I'm done.

I have a better question. Why wouldn't you want more rounds?

No one ever came out of a firefight stating they brought too much ammo.

No one ever came out of a firefight stating they brought too much ammo.

That's true, but maybe if you have to load it by hand one round at a time, it will last longer. Or at least you won't run out before you get killed.

*rollseyes*

He means large magazines, like 30 and over.

stop lying-he wants to ban anything that holds more than ten rounds-now

and next year-if that is passed-then 7 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom