• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1 Person is Dead after a Shooting During Protests in Downtown Portland

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
(CNN) — A person was shot and killed in downtown Portland Saturday night after an evening of violent clashes between Trump supporters and protesters denouncing police brutality.

Police have not released details about the victim, who they said was shot in the chest around 8:46 p.m. Saturday near Southeast Third Avenue and Southwest Alder Street.

Authorities also have not provided any suspect information and are asking anyone who witnessed the incident or has first-hand video of the shooting to contact investigators.

Portland shooting: 1 person is dead after a shooting following protests in downtown - CNN

My connect says the shooter is a left wing guy this time. It's the same connect who had all the correct details about the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting in Kenosha, many hours before the alphabet soup orgs reported it.

If true that the shooter is a leftist who shot a conservative, it will be an open display of proud hypocrisy if the Kyle haters start praising the Portland shooter. But I'd be surprised if they don't.

Is the boogaloo near?

"Americans are killing each other in the streets. Trump: 2020"

Are you saying that the violence will go away if we elect Biden? That's extortion of the lowest rung.

Is that what the goblins screaming inside your brain told you?

Only Trump can fix this!

"Americans are killing each other in the streets. Trump: 2020"

You know the lefty violence started before he even took office, right? I love the left. Have one collective 4 year long hissy fit and blame Trump for it.

Something tells me it’s only bad if a BLM supporter gets killed.

Are you saying that the violence will go away if we elect Biden? That's extortion of the lowest rung.

Are you saying Trump will stop it if he's re-elected? Now, that's extortion.

You know the lefty violence started before he even took office, right? I love the left. Have one collective 4 year long hissy fit and blame Trump for it.

And on today's episode of Trump Supporters Will Say Anything...

And on today's episode of Trump Supporters Will Say Anything...

Odd how you’re not screaming for justice for this victim.

Wait, no it isn’t odd.

Portland has become a true study in what not to do.

My connect says the shooter is a left wing guy this time. It's the same connect who had all the correct details about the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting in Kenosha, many hours before the alphabet soup orgs reported it.

If true that the shooter is a leftist who shot a conservative, it will be an open display of proud hypocrisy if the Kyle haters start praising the Portland shooter. But I'd be surprised if they don't.

Is the boogaloo near?

From your link...

"A man riding in the bed of a passing black pickup truck displaying a blue "Oregon for Trump" flag and an American flag can be seen pointing and firing a paintball gun at the protesters standing on the corner.
Riders in the black truck can be seen releasing some form of spray.
And as a green pickup truck passes, someone riding in its bed can be seen spraying something toward protesters. Passengers in that green truck duck as the other protesters toss something at them."

What the hell are you guys doing down there?

Is the boogaloo near?

The boogaloo is up your butt.

So that is in fact"near".

I say "bring it" to the halftard racists. (You half to be at least a halftard to be a racist. Many are fulltards)

Odd how you’re not screaming for justice for this victim.

Wait, no it isn’t odd.

Are you screaming for justice? Or waiting to see how the parties voted?

From your link...

"A man riding in the bed of a passing black pickup truck displaying a blue "Oregon for Trump" flag and an American flag can be seen pointing and firing a paintball gun at the protesters standing on the corner.
And as a green pickup truck passes, someone riding in its bed can be seen spraying something toward protesters. Passengers in that green truck duck as the other protesters toss something at them."

Video:

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1299908467457622016

Yet your boy is saying that the unrest under his watch is "Biden's America".

'Cept Biden isn't president. So it has to be trump's America.

His entire campaign narrative is if you don't vote for me you're all going to die.

Hey kids! The post I am responding to is a perfect example of "gaslighting".

From your link...

Interesting how you never made that inquiry of rioters. :lol:

Are you screaming for justice? Or waiting to see how the parties voted?

That’s what you all do and why you’re, predictably, fine with this guy’s death. This will just reveal more lefty hypocrisy.

"The Present Under Trump Is The Future Under Biden. Trump: 2020"

Interesting how you never made that inquiry of rioters. :lol:

Oh cut it out. That "inquiry" includes everyone. You as well. What the hell are you guys doing down there?

How soon we forget

(CNN)The scene opens with a pudgy white man plopped on a couch, watching TV with a bowl of Cheetos on the coffee table.

As he reaches for the remote, disaster strikes. He knocks over the bowl, and his Cheetos spill on the floor. The man throws his head back in operatic despair and raises his hands to heaven as two words appear on the screen:
"Thanks Obama."
Yep, thanks President Obama. You ran for office vowing to unite us, but instead you gave us race-baiting, race riots and Black Lives Matter. You turned the promise of a post-racial era into one of the most racial periods in American history.
At least, that's the standard Obama critique that the viral Cheetos GIF mocks with its sarcastic caption.
Barack Obama is indeed seen as one of the most polarizing presidents in American history, according to numerous polls. Much of that polarization revolves around race. The author Ishmael Reed calls Obama the Exorcist in Chief, someone whose mere presence in the Oval Office summoned "all the demons of American racism ... from the sewer."
What's going to happen to those demons, though, once Obama leaves office? Will racial tensions ease once his term ends? Or is racial strife the new normal?

A recent CNN and Kaiser Family Foundation poll could point to an answer. The survey asked people from various ethnic groups about their impression of race relations, and their answers don't offer much in the way of hope or change.

Who will you blame once Obama's gone? - CNN

Back
Top Bottom