• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1 Person is Dead after a Shooting During Protests in Downtown Portland

But some of the Charlottesville protesters were really good people. And Kaepernick is an SOB and he liked a lot of racist tweets like the trumpers who support Kyle Rittenhouse. This is why the left is outraged

No it isn't. The left lives to be outraged, because impotent, misplaced rage is all they have to go on these days. You're not the counterculture anymore, you're the status quo. Outrage culture is a term that was invented to describe the fuddy duddies on the left, who can't understand humor or art anymore, because everything offends them. You're like the conservatives were in the 1960s, wanting to never be challenged or offended.

No it isn't. The left lives to be outraged, because impotent, misplaced rage is all they have to go on these days. You're not the counterculture anymore, you're the status quo. Outrage culture is a term that was invented to describe the fuddy duddies on the left, who can't understand humor or art anymore, because everything offends them. You're like the conservatives were in the 1960s, wanting to never be challenged or offended.
Stupid argument. You can’t tell people why they are outraged

Does Biden know what Twitter is?

EfkcpzuXYAMX8oF

You know the lefty violence started before he even took office, right? I love the left. Have one collective 4 year long hissy fit and blame Trump for it.

But trump was supposed to fix that. What happened?

My connect says the shooter is a left wing guy this time.
Well, maybe you'd better put him in contact with the local law then, seeing how they're asking for witnesses.

OTH
It's the same connect who had all the correct details about the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting in Kenosha,
if he's also the one that fed you all that tripe about the Molotov cocktail, maybe better not.

And before you ask, ANYone being killed in this ongoing cluster**** is one too many.

Come one come all I say. If one boy could take out 3 men, I wonder how long this would last.
You should probably know that most military vets would join my side, btw. Not all, but most.
Well, good thing that would leave you out then, eh wot? :lamo

If it's a left-wing shooter, I'll condemn him just as much as if it was a right-wing shooter.

If it's a right-wing shooter, I guarantee that you will defend him.

Let me know when that actually happens.

I'm shaking in my boots.

Oh wait.

I don't wear boots.

Must be anticipatory glee!

I already got my MAGA hat and "Q" tshirt.

I was raised with a drawl and my teeth come out.

So watch your back. That fellow traveler behind you might be me.

And you won't be able to tell.
internet tough guys generally stay behind their screens and don't take to the streets.

So whoever you might wind up behind, it's not gonna be this guy.;)

So trump does not have the power to fix it. Then that makes him a liar

Like all the people who claim to oppose violence until a righty gets shot?

I'm shaking in my boots.

Oh wait.

I don't wear boots.

Must be anticipatory glee!

I already got my MAGA hat and "Q" tshirt.

I was raised with a drawl and my teeth come out.

So watch your back. That fellow traveler behind you might be me.

And you won't be able to tell.

You saying you’d attack when someone’s back is turned to you?

You saying you’d attack when someone’s back is turned to you?

Why the hell not?

War is about killing, not honor or rules.

I could do it from the front from a great distance or with a drone while sipping a latte in the AC. How is that better?

No quarter asked, none given.

internet tough guys generally stay behind their screens and don't take to the streets.

So whoever you might wind up behind, it's not gonna be this guy.;)

OK.

Hope they all think that.

Using paint ball rifles that look like regular rifles doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

So trump does not have the power to fix it. Then that makes him a liar

It's fundamentally worse than that. It makes Trump weak.

You see that the same as waiving the American flag? Yes, I guess you would.

That you see no problem with this is also unsurprising......

1EBCE1FD-E0BF-483D-AA11-C00B5A37656C.jpg

#ETTD

Using paint ball rifles that look like regular rifles doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

You mean like how it’s not a good idea to chase someone who has a large very real gun?

Something tells me it’s only bad if a BLM supporter gets killed.

Yup. strongly anticipate that the people who are VERY UPSET in the Kyle threads about rioters running across someone able to defend themselves will collectively shrug and do a pro forma "of course we don't condone violence, but....", since this killing was of someone from the "other tribe".

Back
Top Bottom