• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1 Person is Dead after a Shooting During Protests in Downtown Portland

The boogaloo is up your butt.

So that is in fact"near".

I say "bring it" to the halftard racists. (You half to be at least a halftard to be a racist. Many are fulltards)

I love it....a group of 15 left wing men couldn't put down a 17 year old boy, and you think you'd stand a snowball's chance in hell. You're not the only one who is waiting for the green light, trust me.

"The Present Under Trump Is The Future Under Biden. Trump: 2020"

The present under Trump was the past under Obama. BLMs race riots were Obama's race riots. He's the one who nurtured and fanned the flames, and then invited BLM to the White House to celebrate. The losers have brought back their favorite ploy for attention because its an election year.

My connect says the shooter is a left wing guy this time. It's the same connect who had all the correct details about the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting in Kenosha, many hours before the alphabet soup orgs reported it.

If true that the shooter is a leftist who shot a conservative, it will be an open display of proud hypocrisy if the Kyle haters start praising the Portland shooter. But I'd be surprised if they don't.

Is the boogaloo near?

If it's a left-wing shooter, I'll condemn him just as much as if it was a right-wing shooter.

If it's a right-wing shooter, I guarantee that you will defend him.

The present under Trump was the past under Obama. BLMs race riots were Obama's race riots. He's the one who nurtured and fanned the flames, and then invited BLM to the White House to celebrate. The losers have brought back their favorite ploy for attention because its an election year.

Sounds like Trump is a beta cuck if four years into his term he still can't take control of the Presidency.

But only during his second term!

Trump has tried to help and bring law and order to riot infested cities. He has said all the Democratic mayors have to do is ask, but your team calls his offer authoritarian, an overreach of his office.

So don't give me that lie that he's waiting until his second term.

How soon we forget

(CNN)The scene opens with a pudgy white man plopped on a couch, watching TV with a bowl of Cheetos on the coffee table.

As he reaches for the remote, disaster strikes. He knocks over the bowl, and his Cheetos spill on the floor. The man throws his head back in operatic despair and raises his hands to heaven as two words appear on the screen:
"Thanks Obama."
Yep, thanks President Obama. You ran for office vowing to unite us, but instead you gave us race-baiting, race riots and Black Lives Matter. You turned the promise of a post-racial era into one of the most racial periods in American history.
At least, that's the standard Obama critique that the viral Cheetos GIF mocks with its sarcastic caption.
Barack Obama is indeed seen as one of the most polarizing presidents in American history, according to numerous polls. Much of that polarization revolves around race. The author Ishmael Reed calls Obama the Exorcist in Chief, someone whose mere presence in the Oval Office summoned "all the demons of American racism ... from the sewer."
What's going to happen to those demons, though, once Obama leaves office? Will racial tensions ease once his term ends? Or is racial strife the new normal?

A recent CNN and Kaiser Family Foundation poll could point to an answer. The survey asked people from various ethnic groups about their impression of race relations, and their answers don't offer much in the way of hope or change.

Who will you blame once Obama's gone? - CNN

Some have forgotten apparently. BLM was founded during Obama's second term in the White House, and he used to invite the street terrorists over to help him with policy planning.

Washington (CNN) — President Barack Obama met Wednesday with activists from the Black Lives Matter movement as well as a range of law enforcement officials and community leaders in what he called an "excellent conversation" amid a spate of violence between black communities and police across the country.

McKesson (BLM thug) called the meeting with Obama and leaders "productive".

Black Lives Matter activists join Obama at forum on policing - CNNPolitics

I love it....a group of 15 left wing men couldn't put down a 17 year old boy, and you think you'd stand a snowball's chance in hell. You're not the only one who is waiting for the green light, trust me.

I'm shaking in my boots.

Oh wait.

I don't wear boots.

Must be anticipatory glee!

I already got my MAGA hat and "Q" tshirt.

I was raised with a drawl and my teeth come out.

So watch your back. That fellow traveler behind you might be me.

And you won't be able to tell.

Trump has tried to help and bring law and order to riot infested cities. He has said all the Democratic mayors have to do is ask, but your team calls his offer an over reach of his "authoritarian power".

So don't give me that lie that he's waiting until his second term.

If using unidentified agents to throw protesters into unmarked vehicles and driving them away without pressing charges is the only way Trump can think of to "help," then yeah, he can stay the hell out.

Some have forgotten apparently. BLM was founded during Obama's second term in the White House, and he used to invite the street terrorists over to help him with policy planning.

Washington (CNN) — President Barack Obama met Wednesday with activists from the Black Lives Matter movement as well as a range of law enforcement officials and community leaders in what he called an "excellent conversation" amid a spate of violence between black communities and police across the country.

McKesson (BLM thug) called the meeting with Obama and leaders "productive".

Black Lives Matter activists join Obama at forum on policing - CNNPolitics
Isn’t that extortion of the lowest rung?

Sounds like Trump is a beta cuck if four years into his term he still can't take control of the Presidency.

His only option is to use federal level power to police the streets. You want him to do that, remember? Then you can kvetch and clutch your precious heart and accuse him of being a dictator.

"Americans are killing each other in the streets. Trump: 2020"

Or as Trump's campaign likes to put it, "If you want what's going on in the streets right now during my administration, vote for Biden."

Isn’t that extortion of the lowest rung?

He really didn't have to meet with street terrorists. Trump never met with the Charlottesville protestors, which didn't keep him safe from the left's well rehearsed outrage.

His only option is to use federal level power to police the streets. You want him to do that, remember? Then you can kvetch and clutch your precious heart and accuse him of being a dictator.

EgrPEscWsAI7NTa

No 'justice' - no peace. Remember?

Yes sir, and according to these extortionists, justice is served when the police are defunded or disbanded, trillions of dollars are given to them in 'reparations', and they're exempt from having to follow the law. Make them Kangs n Qweens iow.

He liked a Tweet....ok.
This..
Changes..

Nothing.

Imagine if Biden liked a tweet saying, "A protester shooting a trump supporter is why I'm voting Biden this November."

He really didn't have to meet with street terrorists. Trump never met with the Charlottesville protestors, which didn't keep him safe from the left's well rehearsed outrage.

But some of the Charlottesville protesters were really good people. And Kaepernick is an SOB and he liked a lot of racist tweets like the trumpers who support Kyle Rittenhouse. This is why the left is outraged

I'm shaking in my boots.

Oh wait.

I don't wear boots.

Must be anticipatory glee!

I already got my MAGA hat and "Q" tshirt.

I was raised with a drawl and my teeth come out.

So watch your back. That fellow traveler behind you might be me.

And you won't be able to tell.

Come one come all I say. If one boy could take out 3 men, I wonder how long this would last.
You should probably know that most military vets would join my side, btw. Not all, but most.

You know the lefty violence started before he even took office, right? I love the left. Have one collective 4 year long hissy fit and blame Trump for it.

Well even richer is that they are tearing up their own damn cities.

Back
Top Bottom