• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

$1 million bounty on Putin offered by Russian businessman

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
WOW!! All I can say is the best of luck to anyone who actually arrests Putin as a war criminal. Not holding my breath but fingers crossed. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

A$1,000,000 bounty for the arrest of Russian President Vladimir Putin was offered to military officers by Russian entrepreneur Alex Konanykhin in a post he published on social media this week, as Russia continued its invasion of Ukraine.

"I promise to pay $1,000,000 to the officer(s) who, complying with their constitutional duty, arrest(s) Putin as a war criminal under Russian and international laws," wrote Konanykhin on LinkedIn. "Putin is not the Russian president as he came to power as the result of a special operation of blowing up apartment buildings in Russia, then violated the Constitution by eliminating free elections and murdering his opponents."

WOW!! All I can say is the best of luck to anyone who actually arrests Putin as a war criminal. Not holding my breath but fingers crossed. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

A$1,000,000 bounty for the arrest of Russian President Vladimir Putin was offered to military officers by Russian entrepreneur Alex Konanykhin in a post he published on social media this week, as Russia continued its invasion of Ukraine.

"I promise to pay $1,000,000 to the officer(s) who, complying with their constitutional duty, arrest(s) Putin as a war criminal under Russian and international laws," wrote Konanykhin on LinkedIn. "Putin is not the Russian president as he came to power as the result of a special operation of blowing up apartment buildings in Russia, then violated the Constitution by eliminating free elections and murdering his opponents."
I suspect a poisoning by exotic radioactive particles is in this man's future.

I suspect a poisoning by exotic radioactive particles is in this man's future.
There will be several, if not many, Russian born folks who will, unfortunately, experience the wrath of Putin. Alex Konanykhin has had his fill of KGB pricks out to take whatever they want and protect the corrupt. I'd like to see several other rich guys in Russia, or elsewhere, to offer the same that grows the bounty collectively.

https://whttps://www.ibtimes.com/russian-millionaire-ceo-offers-1-million-putins-arrest-3419691ww.ibtimes.com/russian-millionaire-ceo-offers-1-million-putins-arrest-3419691
Konanykhin was one of the wealthiest oligarchs in Russia before he fled the country in 1992 following a kidnapping attempt by rogue ex-KGB agents who allegedly wanted to steal his business. He moved to the United States where he now heads several corporations, including KMGi Group. He has also been a vocal critic of Russian corruption.

A bounty should be offered dead or alive.

So it's begun....a new level of opposition against Putin by his own people.
The downside? This will make him more paranoid, more unstable & MORE dangerous.

So it's begun....a new level of opposition against Putin by his own people.
The downside? This will make him more paranoid, more unstable & MORE dangerous.
Absolutely it will. The sooner they drop a net on his crazy ass the safer this world will become. Of course, it's hard telling how many loyal sh*ts within that presidential command that might carry out Putin's death wishes once cuffed and caged.

Do they make a gun that accurately shoot the length of his meeting table?
There was probably that 'Get Smart' bullet proof glass dome anchored over Putin. :geek:

A$1,000,000 bounty for the arrest of Russian President Vladimir Putin was offered to military officers by Russian entrepreneur Alex Konanykhin in a post he published on social media this week, as Russia continued its invasion of Ukraine. "I promise to pay $1,000,000 to the officer(s) who, complying with their constitutional duty, arrest(s) Putin as a war criminal under Russian and international laws," wrote Konanykhin on LinkedIn. "Putin is not the Russian president as he came to power as the result of a special operation of blowing up apartment buildings in Russia, then violated the Constitution by eliminating free elections and murdering his opponents."
1646423847918.png

And it should be Much more than $1 million. Hell, we have offered $10 million for terrorists. Putin is a threat to his entire country. Don't be cheapskates oligarchs!

And it should be Much more than $1 million. Hell, we have offered $10 million for terrorists. Putin is a threat to his entire country. Don't be cheapskates oligarchs!
To the entire European continent!

Did you know that it is a criminal offence to counsel another person to commit a crime?

Mr. Konanykhin (who thankfully employs lawyers more competent than Mr. Trump does) very carefully skirted the edge of that precipice.

Maybe Lindsey Graham will match that offer.

Does that make him unreachable?
No, but it ups the ante if an attempt is made (especially a successful one) to "reach" him.

Reactions: lwf
Does that make him unreachable?
It makes a chemical attack too risky. A chemical attack on American soil would be an act of war.

If he's stupid enough to use nukes in Ukraine this could quickly escalate beyond Europe. The US could be next. Would he be so idiotic as to invite MAD?
IMO, if Putin becomes a cornered animal upon losing his dictator grip on a dissenting Russia, I do think he'd go MAD. Just as I highly doubt that Putin would surrender himself to be tried as a war criminal. He needs put down within a reasonable time.

Maybe Lindsey Graham will match that offer.
Days ago, I was thinking that all filthy rich Russians should pitch in a measly $1 mil each (cheap to them) along with all the other filthy rich folks on this planet too. Not to pay just one assassin that crazy amount of money but pay a sizable team of them to handsomely reward them for infiltrating and eliminating Putin's command that surrounds him. To also hire the brainiest of nuclear scientists to learn how to possibly disable their nuke launching capabilities and secure nuke facilities in case a few Putinites want to carry out Putin's command to launch if he were captured or killed. To this planet's extremely rich who are of a combined worth of WELL NORTH of $1 trillion, in order to continue their very rich lifestyles it makes perfect sense for them to muster up a combined bounty of $500 mil. - or more to protect this planet's annihilation.

Back
Top Bottom