• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1 in 500 US residents has died of COVID.

You've run from every single one of my questions., Why is that? No conviction in your position? Or you understand it is indefensible?
all you've really done is prove you're an anti-vaxxer and you don't care how many Americans die during this pandemic.

how about this. how about you and i co-author a thread telling everyone to wear a mask all the time since you don't want people vaccinated (but wearing masks (harmless) will save some lives). deal?

all you've really done is prove you're an anti-vaxxer

Nope. You once again display your complete lack of understanding of the issue.

and you don't care how many Americans die during this pandemic.
Curious - is it possible for you to make the case for your position with personal invective and hyperbole?

how about this. how about you and i co-author a thread telling everyone to wear a mask all the time since you don't want people vaccinated (but wearing masks (harmless) will save some lives). deal?

Because, once again, it would do no good becasue your simple binary thinking is not conducive to solving what is a complex problem.

Because, once again, it would do no good becasue your simple binary thinking is not conducive to solving what is a complex problem.
so you're also, along with being an anti-vaxxer, turning down my offer to promote mask use to save American families from losing loved ones?

yeah. that's a shocker.

you mean like this healthy young man? he's still dies if he's vaccinated, correct? he family still mourns, correct?...

Being that this is a year old now - do we have any autopsy findings? One doctor referred to this as a 1 in a million case, extremely rare, and unusual. Did they find out what made it so?

I'm not anti-vax - I'm anti lies being told in an attempt to force people to do something.

I'm also about not skewing medical records - and we don't have his medical records to skew so many assumptions are being made that should never be made.

From an article about the family - "The Dorrills said doctors are performing an autopsy on Chad to learn more about why the virus progressed so quickly."

When you consider that his paralysis doesn't even make a blip on the radar of known Covid symptoms, asking for more information before jumping to conclusions is prudent.

It doesn't diminish the tragedy of his death but his death shouldn't be used as a "got cha" either - that's just vile.

so you're also, along with being an anti-vaxxer, turning down my offer to promote mask use to save American families from losing loved ones?

yeah. that's a shocker.
Thanks for answering my question - you are incapable of supporting your position and instead resort personal invective and hyperbole. Too bad. You occasionally display some understanding and intelligence. Something sorely lacking on the left hand side of the aisle here.

damn dude. one second you're preaching about cutting obesity and the next you won't even come together with me to promote kids in schools eating healthier and exercising.

you done been exposed.
Calling me Dude is offensive.

It doesn't diminish the tragedy of his death but his death shouldn't be used as a "got cha" either - that's just vile.
It's how they roll.

damn dude. one second you're preaching about cutting obesity and the next you won't even come together with me to promote kids in schools eating healthier and exercising.

you done been exposed.

No, I said Obama's plan was ill conceived and ill implemented. You're conjuring what you want to hear that's totally different from what I've actually said.

Thanks for answering my question - you are incapable of supporting your position and instead resort personal invective and hyperbole. Too bad. You occasionally display some understanding and intelligence. Something sorely lacking on the left hand side of the aisle here.
so you refuse to help me promote mask wearing to save American lives, correct?

No, I said Obama's plan was ill conceived and ill implemented. You're conjuring what you want to hear that's totally different from what I've actually said.
okay, let's take the good parts of her plan (eating right and exercising) and coauthor a thread promoting those things for kids.

ok?

so you refuse to help me promote mask wearing to save American lives, correct?
If it did I would. But it won't. In fact, the CDC's 13th flip flop on masks - now the vaccinated are told they have to wear masks, even outdoors, completely undermines the public's confidence in the vaccine and the vaccine hesitant are much less likely to get vaccinated.

If it did I would. But it won't. In fact, the CDC's 13th flip flop on masks - now the vaccinated are told they have to wear masks, even outdoors, completely undermines the public's confidence in the vaccine and the vaccine hesitant are much less likely to get vaccinated.
Dude. Just admit to yourself that you're an anti vaxer and you're against safety like wearing masks and saving lives.

You're not savy enough to play the game you're playing.

I thought this was about saving lives? No? Really?

Besides 73% of all Covid deaths were obese - you really can't separate the two.

No, it's 73% that were overweight or obese, not just obese, which also happens to be exactly the percentage of adult Americans who are overweight or obese.

sorry.

Dudette.

How odd it is that if I called you H-n, or But---cup, or Sw--tie then I would be suspended. But DP plays by their own set of rules. Oh, and do not construe that to mean I am calling your any of those - they are just examples of forbidden terms.

No, it's 73% that were overweight or obese, not just obese, which also happens to be exactly the percentage of adult Americans who are overweight or obese.

Not sure where you're getting your numbers but they don't match CDC.

Dude. Just admit to yourself that you're an anti vaxer and you're against safety like wearing masks and saving lives.

You're not savy enough to play the game you're playing.
QED. Personal invective is all you have. Sad.

How odd it is that if I called you H-n, or But---cup, or Sw--tie then I would be suspended. But DP plays by their own set of rules. Oh, and do not construe that to mean I am calling your any of those - they are just examples of forbidden terms.
I'm really gonna try to not call you dude or dudette anymore since it seems to be offensive to you. I've never had that request before so if I slip up let me know.

QED. Personal invective is all you have. Sad.
I've offered you and another guy to coauthor threads to keep more Americans alive

Both of you guys refused.

Both of you guys are Trump Republicans. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

okay, let's take the good parts of her plan (eating right and exercising) and coauthor a thread promoting those things for kids.

ok?

Call Mrs. Biden - it's her turn now.

I've offered you and another guy to coauthor threads to keep more Americans alive

Both of you guys refused.

Both of you guys are Trump Republicans. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

No need for a new thread. Nothing I've said here would change on a new one - this one is just fine.

Blue pill Nemo - the blue pull.
I suspect you meant to say "blue pill Neo". For a second I was wondering what pill Nemo had to swallow in Finding Nemo.
;)

And you thought masks usage getting people vaccinated was hard to implement? Wait until you have to tell people to put down the fast food, eat better, and get off the couch take the blue pill.
:)

Back
Top Bottom