• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1.6M Green Cards to Immigrants from Predominantly Muslim Countries since 9/11

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Some threads on this forum have been making very misleading claims to the number of Muslims Obama is bringing to America.

For the Record:

Muslim Immigration To U.S. Staggering -- More Evidence Obama Is Attempting To Change America

Muslim Immigration To U.S. Staggering — More Evidence Obama Is Attempting To Change America

The Obama administration is importing Muslim migrants from terrorist hot spots.
L. Todd Wood February 24, 2015 at 10:17am

It seems there is more evidence coming to light that President Obama and Valerie Jarrett are attempting to change the very fabric of America through a massive wave of Muslim immigration. Investors Business Daily released a report recently that outlined the staggering numbers of Muslim immigrants already in-country, and the even greater numbers that are expected over the next few years due to the Obama administration’s policies. The national security implications were also highlighted.

IBD reports:
Between 2010 and 2013, the Obama administration imported almost 300,000 new immigrants from Muslim nations — more immigrants than the U.S.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2015/05/1m-immigrants-from-muslim-countries

How many people in this country are aware of the fact that immigration from Islamic countries has doubled since 9/11? According to data Conservative Review collated from the DHS Yearbook of Immigration Statistics, the U.S. has issued 1,628,854 green cards to immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries from 2001-2013. Here is the breakdown by country:

How many people in this country are aware of the fact that immigration from Islamic countries has doubled since 9/11?

According to data Conservative Review collated from the DHS Yearbook of Immigration Statistics, the U.S. has issued 1,628,854 green cards to immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries from 2001-2013. Here is the breakdown by country:
How many people in this country are aware of the fact that immigration from Islamic countries has doubled since 9/11? According to data Conservative Review collated from the DHS Yearbook of Immigration Statistics, the U.S. has issued 1,628,854 green cards to immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries from 2001-2013. Here is the breakdown by country:

muslim greencards.jpg

According to the data, a large portion of this new wave of immigration comes from volatile countries such as Iraq, Iran, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. And don’t forget about Somalia, the source of much of our recent troubles with homegrown terror, particularly in the Minneapolis area.

According to the data, a large portion of this new wave of immigration comes from volatile countries such as Iraq, Iran, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. And don’t forget about Somalia, the source of much of our recent troubles with homegrown terror, particularly in the Minneapolis area.

At that rate, the Muslim population in the U.S. is expected to double by 2030 and triple by 2050.

However, on the other hand, it is quite likely that Muslims have emigrated from non-predominantly Muslim countries in Europe and Canada or other countries not listed in our data table. Muslims from other countries have most certainly been issued green cards, such as those who come from Chechnya in Russia (Boston bombers) and India. Over 866,000 green cards have been issued to Indian nationals over the same period of time. This is obviously conjecture, but if it’s assumed that 13.4% of immigrants from India are Muslim – commensurate to their share of India’s native population – that would add another 116,000 Muslim immigrants to the overall tally.

The overall numbers track closely with Pew’s estimates of 100,000 new Muslim immigrants per year, almost twice the level of the previous decade. It is also 10% of our annual immigrant population. At that rate, the Muslim population in the U.S. is expected to double by 2030 and triple by 2050.

A Growing Threat

Obama admits his actions and defends them:

Obama, defending immigration, says Muslim refugees are like the Catholics of a century ago

Questions for Debate:

If FDR had hugely increased the number of NAZIS Party Member Germans being allowed to immigrate into America after the fall of Poland to the Blitzkrieg, what would Americans have done?

Do you wonder how the surviving family members of the 9/11, the Boston Marathon Bombing, and the San Bernadino Massacre feel about the vast increases in Obama's Muslim Immigrant Green Cards?

Will this policy be changed by Hillary, or Trump, next February 2017?

-

If you were a runner who had lost a Spouse, a Leg and a Kidney to shrapnel in Boston, what one word would you use to describe Obama today?

-

Holy ****, this is going to be the death of the handful of Ebola survivors in this country. So scary!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were a runner who had lost a Leg and a Kidney to shrapnel in Boston, what one word would you use to describe Obama today?

-

President.

If you where anyone reading a hysterical appeal to emotion, could you react to it with anything other than contemp?

Holy ****, this is going to be the death of the handful of Ebola survivors in this country. So scary!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt the survivors and families find your comment funny or clever.

-

I doubt the survivors and families find your comment funny or clever.

-

I doubt you know enough of them to know. I doubt they like people using them to prop up their paranoid delusions.

Let's put it into relative SIZE of groups perspective.

The U.S. has less than a 1 Million Man standing Military.

Half of the Muslim Immigrants surveyed stated that they wanted to see a violent over throw of the U.S. Constitutional Government, and then institute Sharia Law.

Youll Be SHOCKED By How Many American Muslims WANT Sharia Law!!!

51% of U.S. Muslims want Sharia; 60% of young Muslims more loyal to Islam than to U.S.

Center for Security Policy | Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad

So, 50% of 1.6 Million is already 800,000, which is roughly the size of our Military.

And every month of this year, the number has be growing between 80-110K.

How do you think that FEELS to the survivors and families of 9/11, Boston, and San Bernadino?

-

I doubt you know enough of them to know. I doubt they like people using them to prop up their paranoid delusions.

At the very least, it is adamantly apparent, that I have given the Grief, Thoughts, and Feelings of the Survivors and Families far more serious contemplation than you have...

-

At the very least, it is adamantly apparent, that I have given the Grief, Thoughts, and Feelings of the Survivors and Families far more serious contemplation than you have...

-

No you have not. You have only considered your own fears and paranoia. You use them to make yourself feel better about living n fear.

So far, from the Hillary camp, on this thread, we've have nothing but laughter and derision...

Yet this is the issue which Launched Trump from behind into the leader position in the primary contest.

And I've explored a bit of the security and Terrorist Attack Emotional issues, but I have not yet even begun to look at the Domestic Fiscal issues:

Those 1.6 Million Green Cards... which specifically allow the Immigrants to WORK in the U.S.,... are 1.6 Million JOBS which otherwise might have gone to needy American Born Citizens.... and with Obama's policies, the number of those JOBS lost is growing at a rate of 80-100K per month... considerably faster than new JOBS are being created!

So, we have nothing but contempt for the concerns from the Hillary Camp.

I have to assume that means that the Hillary Supporters and the Hillary Campaign plans to continue the Obama Policies, and in Feb, 2017, if Hillary is elected, the rate of Muslim Green Cards will stay extremely high, or even go UP!?

I have to assume that means that Hillary Campaign finds this position to be an advantageous campaign platform plank, which they will proudly hail in the coming Trump vs. Hillary Debates?

I have to assume that means Hillary et al, believes this is an Election winning position to take on this issue.... Right?!

:)

-

Last edited:
So far, from the Hillary camp, on this thread, we've have nothing but laughter and derision...

Yet this is the issue which Launched Trump from behind into the leader position in the primary contest.

And I've explored a bit of the security and Terrorist Attack Emotional issues, but I have not yet even begun to look at the Domestic Fiscal issues:

Those 1.6 Million Green Cards... which specifically allow the Immigrants to WORK in the U.S.,... are 1.6 Million JOBS which otherwise might have gone to needy American Born Citizens.... and with Obama's policies, the number of those JOBS lost is growing at a rate of 80-100K per month... considerably faster than new JOBS are being created!

So, we have nothing but contempt for the concerns from the Hillary Camp.

I have to assume that means that the Hillary Supporters and the Hillary Campaign plans to continue the Obama Policies, and in Feb, 2017, if Hillary is elected, the rate of Muslim Green Cards will stay extremely high, or even go UP!?

I have to assume that means that Hillary Campaign finds this position to be an advantageous campaign platform plank, which they will proudly hail in the coming Trump vs. Hillary Debates?

I have to assume that means Hillary et al, believes this is an Election winning position to take on this issue.... Right?!

:)

-

WHat is this "Hillary camp" you keep talking about? Some delusion? And I bet Clinton does not read this message board, so you are getting increasingly silly...

WHat is this "Hillary camp" you keep talking about? Some delusion? And I bet Clinton does not read this message board, so you are getting increasingly silly...

Everyone who disagrees with him supports Hillary Clinton I guess? Idk.

By Definition, any National Political Campaign IS the sum of what the supporters of that Candidate Want in Policy on the Issues.

Where better venue to get a finger on the pulse of those "Wants" than a Political Forum?

You've made it abundantly clear that Hillary-Inc.-et-al, sees the 1.6 Million+ green cards for Muslims, and the security, emotional, and fiscal concerns about those work and immigration permits as a big joke, non-concern, and item of Obama-Policy to be lauded and increased.

Make No Mistake! WE HEARD YOU! Loud and clear.

Thank you for being Honest about it.

-

Last edited:
By Definition, any National Political Campaign IS the sum of what the supporters of that Candidate Want in Policy on the Issues.

Where better to get a finger on the pulse of those "Wants" than a Political Forum?

You've made it abundantly clear that Hillary-Inc.-et-al, sees the 1.6 Million+ green cards for Muslims, and the security, emotional, and fiscal concerns about those work and immigration permits as a big joke, non-concern, and item of Obama-Policy to be lauded and increased.

Make Not Mistake! WE HEARD YOU! Loud and clear.

Thank you for being Honest about it.

-

Who is this we? You and who? Did they give you permission to speak for them, or like the bombing victims, are you just projecting your own fears and lack of courage into them?

I speak for no one but me. I represent no one. No one is responsible for me, I am responsible for no one. Anything beyond that is your own delusion.

Everyone who disagrees with him supports Hillary Clinton I guess? Idk.

You have openly stated on this forum that you don't like either, but will vote for Hillary.

You have openly supported the posts on this thread which ridicule and belittle the concerns of the OP and subsequent posts.

Like it or NOT, That makes you a representative of Hillary-Inc.-et-al, setting a campaign position for continue massive Obama-Green-Card Islamic Immigration. This is American Retail Politics!

Unless you want to state here otherwise...

Are you saying that Hillary, and/or yourself, will support a moratorium on Mulsim Immigration until means of vetting the past of Refugees can be assembled and tested, the American Domestic Economy is on the mend, and the current large numbers of Immigrants can be assemilated and provided with training, housing and jobs?

Because that is what Trump Stated...

And from it, ALL Trump supporters were painted with a very BROAD brush!

It was this very postion which had the MSM and Progresive Attack Machine in overdrive squawking that it "Proves" beyond any doubt that ALL Trump Supporters are merely Old, Fat, White-Male, Racist, Fascist, Islamaphobes, and also that Trump is a KKK Grand Dragon and first kissing cousin to Benito Il Duce!

-

You have openly stated on this forum that you don't like either, but will vote for Hillary.

You have openly supported the posts on this thread which ridicule and belittle the concerns of the OP and subsequent posts.

Like it or NOT, That makes you a representative of Hillary-Inc.-et-al, setting a campaign position for continue massive Obama-Green-Card Islamic Immigration. This is American Retail Politics!

Unless you want to state here otherwise...

Are you saying that Hillary, and/or yourself, will support a moratorium on Mulsim Immigration until means of vetting the past of Refugees can be assembled and tested, the American Domestic Economy is on the mend, and the current large numbers of Immigrants can be assemilated and provided with training, housing and jobs?

Because that is what Trump Stated...

And from it, ALL Trump supporters were painted with a very BROAD brush!

It was this very postion which had the MSM and Progresive Attack Machine in overdrive squawking that it "Proves" beyond any doubt that ALL Trump Supporters are merely Old, Fat, White-Male, Racist, Fascist, Islamaphobes, and also that Trump is a KKK Grand Dragon and first kissing cousin to Benito Il Duce!

-

I have NEVER stated that I will vote for Hillary. I'm voting 3rd Party. I've said this numerous times, maybe you've got me confused with somebody else.

I have NEVER stated that I will vote for Hillary. I'm voting 3rd Party. I've said this numerous times, maybe you've got me confused with somebody else.

Oh...Okay.

Tell me, does your third party candidate support the Trump concept of a Temporary Moratorium on further Muslim Green-Cards and Immigration?

-

Oh...Okay.

Tell me, does your third party candidate support the Trump concept of a Temporary Moratorium on further Muslim Green-Cards and Immigration?

-

No. As far as I can tell Jill Stein nor Gary Johnson have wandered into absolute crazy Muslim paranoia town like Trump has. Thankfully.

No. As far as I can tell Jill Stein nor Gary Johnson have wandered into absolute crazy Muslim paranoia town like Trump has. Thankfully.

Ok. As a representative of the Libertarian Party and the Gary Johnson campaign, you've now gone on record that if elected, President Gary Johnson will continue to issue 100K Green-Cards to Muslims per month for his years in office.

For just the one four year term, that would be a new 4.8 Million Muslims Immigrants, and 4.8 Million Jobs taken by others, from American Born Citizens...

Wow... just the Militant, supporting of Jihad, Government violent overthrow, and Sharia Law 50% segment of the Imported Muslims would then be a whopping 4X as large as the entire U.S. Standing Military!

Well....

WE HEARD YOU! Loud and Clear!

-

Ok. As a representative of the Libertarian Party and the Gary Johnson campaign, you've now gone on record that if elected, President Gary Johnson will continue to issue 100K Green-Cards to Muslims per month for his years in office.

For just the one four year term, that would be a new 4.8 Million Muslims Immigrants, and 4.8 Million Jobs taken by others, from American Born Citizens...

WE HEARD YOU! Loud and Clear!

-

That's just great buddy. You have a good day now, y'hear?

That's just great buddy. You have a good day now, y'hear?

It will be a great day... if my wife and/or daughter, can find a JOB, that hasn't been taken by a Muslim Green Card Holder...

I guess you don't happen to live in a "Sanctuary City" which is host to large numbers of Obama's Imports... so I guess you might just not know any better.

You see, as Obama so wisely told U.S., "Elections have REAL Consequences".

Have a nice day. :)

-

Do you really think Obama is trying to turn this country Muslim?

According to the OP, between 2010 and 2013 there were almost 300,000 scary immigrants from Muslim-majority countries - fewer than 80,000 per year on average.

Also according to the OP, between 2001 and 2013 there were over 1.6 million scary immigrants from Muslim-majority countries - over 120,000 per year on average (or over 140,000 for the first nine years).

In other words, what the OP is saying is that over those thirteen years, scary immigration from Muslim-majority countries dropped by over 40% during the Obama administration, at least in those four years. Maybe I'm just missing something here, but if Obama were trying to turn the country Muslim he apparently hadn't been having much success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom