• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

1.4 million jobs added.

you must be young...

...Today, this tyranny is imposed by the central government which claims the right to rule over our lives under sanction of the omnipotent black-robed despots who sit on the bench of the United States Supreme Court..."

So I ask again: Whatthehell is CentGov?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I ask again: Whatthehell is CentGov?

you must be young...

...Today, this tyranny is imposed by the central government which claims the right to rule over our lives under sanction of the omnipotent black-robed despots who sit on the bench of the United States Supreme Court..."

Basically, you sent your dumb ass kid to the store with a list and $50 in five tens on his bike, he loses the money out of his pocket and comes home empty, but when he later finds two of the tens, you send him back to the store on the same bike with the same shallow pockets for ice cream because of the "accomplisment"?

Get outta here with that weak sauce BS that's so much meaningless fluff, and bogus hyped up numbers, to make things appear better than they actually are....
WTF are your blithering about?

Nice try but it was the democrats who shut down the country and destroyed our economy for political gain. Seems the rules don't apply to Pelosi and the democratic leaders.

Of course it's Trump's economy until it goes bad.

So which is it, do Presidents have leadership over our economy or not?

So let me get this straight.

During Obama's Presidency, there were Dems and Republican leaders in state and local government.

No whining no blaming Obama lead us to recovery.

Obama had the leadership skills to move our economy forward, never backwards.

Now the same, there are Dems and Republican's at the State and local level.

Trump whines, blames and compains

And Trump lead our economy backwards and doesn't have the leadership skills to recover our economy.

But now it's the same Dems and Republican's lead States and Cities that are to blame.

I would say Trump is a loser

The local democratic leaders are destroying the country. The young people are going to do their thing unfortunately. They always have. They believe they are not vulnerable. That is why we use them in war. Most people after a certain age cannot be talked into doing something that risky. They don't know who to believe. They are told if they go to work everyone will die but if you congregate in large crowds day after day it is OK because it is outside. But the truth is for over 6 months responsible people have been working safely all across the this country and the world. They can have their parties and go to the beech if they follow responsible guide lines. But when you have people like Pelosi shutting down all the hair stylist and then gets caught going to her stylist they think everything is a lie. Can't blame them.

Take another look at who runs the welfare States

Of course it's Trump's economy until it goes bad.

So which is it, do Presidents have leadership over our economy or not?

Of course they do. Trump has done a great job making better trade deals with other countries. He had brought unemployment to unprecedented levels. My state of PA had the best economy since most people alive could remember.

It is just sad what the democrats did on the local level shutting down small businesses and forcing them to close. Lot of them are gone for good. Of course Walmart and the rest of the big box stores that own our government did not have to close because great big crowded stores are safe. I guess as long as they fund the parties anyway. Oh and the small stores that cater to the leaders of the left can stay open to take care of them. Just ask Pelosi.

Take another look at who runs the welfare States

Hardly surprising, we see that in a two-party split, 60-80% of welfare recipients are Democrats, while full time Workers are evenly divided between parties.

You have similar results in this recent NPR-Poll. Among the Long Term Unemployed, 72% of the two-party support goes to Democrats.

It appears that once more common sense is right and the impression left by the New York Times wrong. Indeed, people who live off the government disproportionally support Democrats.

Given that Krugman is aware of the Gellman-Paradox, he should have reported the individual level data first instead of wasting everyone’s time with state-level aggregation that we already know is wrong.

Save your twisted facts for the ignorant.

What nonsense! Tank the economy then recover some of the damage and then celebrate.

Why not do a good job with the pandemic and never tank the economy at all like, for example, Germany whose unemployment rate is half of ours and their 2nd qtr GDP drop was 1/3 of ours?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir, have you met America’s favorite frenemy: conservatives’ take on economics?

Nice try but it was the democrats who shut down the country and destroyed our economy for political gain. Seems the rules don't apply to Pelosi and the democratic leaders.

Democrats must wield some power. So a Democrat Mayor shutdown his or her say Northeast city and the Texas economy tanked. Magic

Only one man was over all states

Back
Top Bottom