• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

0bama's private attorney files motion to dismiss.

:lamo

From this link
Picture of the Day: The Real Obama Birth Certificate Scandal, Revealed - Chris Good - Politics - The Atlantic

"For years, the "birther" controversy over President Obama's long-form birth certificate has centered on where Obama was born, and whether the original document actually exists.

Little did we know: The real controversy involves proof that Obama does not believe in American exceptionalism.

About three hours after the White House released a copy of Obama's long-form birth certificate, @iamnotchase tweeted this Photoshopped version, which purports to show a box checked "no" in a lower corner, identifying Obama as an exceptionalism denier. The photo quickly spread through the Twittersphere."

But if you wanna talk about all those other links.
They are blogs with unconfirmed information... Keep up the "investigation" big guy...

No you havnet.
All your "facts" have been proven false.

the only "facts" i have presented in this thread admist all of the insults, are submitted in the motion to dismiss written by obama's personal birther lawyer, in my original post, so you may be correct this time.

even a blind pig roots up an acorn every now and then.

Last edited:
:lamo

From this link
Picture of the Day: The Real Obama Birth Certificate Scandal, Revealed - Chris Good - Politics - The Atlantic

"For years, the "birther" controversy over President Obama's long-form birth certificate has centered on where Obama was born, and whether the original document actually exists.

Little did we know: The real controversy involves proof that Obama does not believe in American exceptionalism.

About three hours after the White House released a copy of Obama's long-form birth certificate, @iamnotchase tweeted this Photoshopped version, which purports to show a box checked "no" in a lower corner, identifying Obama as an exceptionalism denier. The photo quickly spread through the Twittersphere."

But if you wanna talk about all those other links.
They are blogs with unconfirmed information... Keep up the "investigation" big guy...

are you drunk ??

why should folks respond to you when you ask such stupid questions?

it just occurred to me that conspiracy theories is listed in the "non political forums" catagory, thus crawled by google as such.

Last edited:
"Only the Democratic Party of Georgia can determine qualifications of candidates named on the Presidential Preference Primary ballot. Furthermore, the citizenship issue the plaintiff seeks to raise was soundly rejected by 69,456,897 Americans in the 2008 elections, and it has been by every judicial body ever to have considered it. Every Georgia case considering the issue ruled against the plaintiff. Plaintiff's challenge to Barack Obama's qualifications should be dismissed."

the other newsworthy note is that according to trump, barbara walters scrubbed trump's comments on obama birth certificat from her interview, i wonder how come. i think we're getting closer all of the time.

it's great that we have forums like this where we can report these current events, to demonstrate the the true value and powerful message, that we can talk openly, about any subject.

i am pleased and proud to broadcast these types of conversations from my own website, to kids and adults learning about democracy and first amendment stuff. students in china and japan and india and iran and iraq, are so fascinated by our forums... it's a real luxury. it's not an easy thing to do sometimes to be objective about a given topic, or to treat all subjects evenly. for that, i thank this board.

Obama's Private Attorney Files Motion to Dismiss in Farrar v. Obama Georgia Ballot Challenge | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
I remember you ranting about liberal obot moderators.

He did release his records. No matter how much evidence he throws out there you will still make these outrageous claims.

I remember you ranting about liberal obot moderators.

He did release his records. No matter how much evidence he throws out there you will still make these outrageous claims.

man, you really are thick, and mad.... sorry.

man, you really are thick, and mad.... sorry.
Really? I'm serious. If you saw a video of Obama being born in Hawaii it still wouldn't be enough for you. BTW personal attacks don't further your point. It just makes you seem butthurt.

"Only the Democratic Party of Georgia can determine qualifications of candidates named on the Presidential Preference Primary ballot. Furthermore, the citizenship issue the plaintiff seeks to raise was soundly rejected by 69,456,897 Americans in the 2008 elections, and it has been by every judicial body ever to have considered it. Every Georgia case considering the issue ruled against the plaintiff. Plaintiff's challenge to Barack Obama's qualifications should be dismissed."

the other newsworthy note is that according to trump, barbara walters scrubbed trump's comments on obama birth certificat from her interview, i wonder how come. i think we're getting closer all of the time.

it's great that we have forums like this where we can report these current events, to demonstrate the the true value and powerful message, that we can talk openly, about any subject.

i am pleased and proud to broadcast these types of conversations from my own website, to kids and adults learning about democracy and first amendment stuff. students in china and japan and india and iran and iraq, are so fascinated by our forums... it's a real luxury. it's not an easy thing to do sometimes to be objective about a given topic, or to treat all subjects evenly. for that, i thank this board.

Obama's Private Attorney Files Motion to Dismiss in Farrar v. Obama Georgia Ballot Challenge | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Where there is smoke there is fire and if there is not a problem with his certificate, why does he need an Attorney...just let the Georgia court system help him prove he was really born here. I'm not a birther, but...he sure does spend a lot of money and time hiding things, which raises questions that deserved to be answered. Him holding something means nothing to me, especially something that has no Official Raised Seal like the one issued to me at birth. I do believe he is hiding a great deal from us and in years to come, the truth will out.

I pray Trump runs for POTUS as an Independent and uses Birtherism as his core issue.

it will guaruntee Obama's win. :)

Really? I'm serious. If you saw a video of Obama being born in Hawaii it still wouldn't be enough for you. BTW personal attacks don't further your point. It just makes you seem butthurt.

Seem?

Sometimes, ya just gotta laugh.

I have seen two certificates now, the first I saw 3 years ago had no raised seal, now I see the identical certificate with a raised seal. It is possible that he had someone swipe a certificate and he or someone else typed it out on an old typewriter and copying a signature is pretty easy for a pro. I'm not a birther,but I am also not completely convinced that he isn't hiding something...we know he won't show anyone his transcripts which is suspect, but the raised seal vs the missing seal also raises my eyebrow..not both eyebrows, but one eyebrow.

Back
Top Bottom