• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

08/29/2020 Robert F. Kennedy Jr. at Berlin Anti Corona Coup Demonstration

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Do you heard something about in MSM? I guess not.No, one month later, the Regime of Merkel is hardly working on launching lockdown 2.0 until the end of vaccination.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. speaks in Berlin in front of 500.000 or more people about the non existing Killer Virus, the role of Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci in bringing the world in a totalitarian control-state. He warns for the 5G and Alexa that is going to be used to control humanity. 'Our media is lying about us. We are called Nazi's in the newspaper. I see no Nazi's here. I see people from every nation, religion and race who want transparent government that care about us and our children.' Robert F. Kennedy Jr. speaks at the Siegessäule, Berlin, in front of almost one million people.

The main question is why politicians worldwide destroy economies and push free peoples in schizophrenic lockdowns, wearing of idiotic masks and 6 feet social distancing.
Why 6, not 3, 4 or 10.
Who invented and proved all those insane methods?

We don't hear about flat earth rallies on the news either. If you're going to posit this idea, then it is interesting that countries of all political leans have opted to try and mitigate the contagion. Maybe some people don't want their citizens to die?

This shit again......

Back
Top Bottom