• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Treasonous lies”: Mitt Romney calls out Tulsi Gabbard for “parroting Russian propaganda”

Yes, you have.

Here is the question you keep dodging.

"So only Knights in shining armor can call out unamerican BS and lies?"

Let's see if you can answer it this time or if you'll dodge again
I have no idea what that is even supposed to mean. Why dont you try making sense?

What? You think the military times is lying?

Watch it for yourself.
Imply; indirect, hint, insunuated, inferred, yet he's looking for, "direct quotes". He reminds me of the Trumpists who kept asking what specific crime did Trump commit for him to be impeached...

Imply; indirect, hint, insunuated, inferred, yet he's looking for, "direct quotes". He reminds me of the Trumpists who kept asking what specific crime did Trump commit for him to be impeached...
Well, you do need a specific crime for impeachment. :rolleyes: And if you are going to accuse someone of treason the way Romney did, you need specifics there as well. Now how about you show where she implied, insinuated, inferred that these were bioweapons labs?

Well, you do need a specific crime for impeachment. :rolleyes: And if you are going to accuse someone of treason the way Romney did, you need specifics there as well. Now how about you show where she implied, insinuated, inferred that these were bioweapons labs?
The specifics have been presented to you over and over. Ignoring them and claiming they aren't there doesn't prove your point.......it proves obtuseness.

Quote it then and if he said it I will call him out for it. That said, his views have changed considerably since the war began.. Prior to the invasion, Tuckers stance was largely isolationist and didnt want the US to involve itself in something that was not in our interest and could lead to WWIII
Now Tucker Carlson's just a shill for Putin, running segments so friendly toward Putin that they’re replayed on Russian state TV.

Suddenly and without warning, the right wing never tried to imply that there were bioweapon labs.

Suddenly and without warning, the right wing never tried to imply that there were bioweapon labs.
Watching the right-wing gives me whiplash:

How Russia and Right-Wing Americans Converged on War in Ukraine​

Some conservatives have echoed the Kremlin’s misleading claims about the war and vice versa, giving each other’s assertions a sheen of credibility.​
1648172089467.png
...Russia breathed new life into the conspiracy theory on March 6 when its Defense Ministry claimed in a televised address that it had uncovered “traces of a military biological program being implemented in Ukraine, funded by the U.S. Department of Defense.”​
Mr. Carlson later aired the Russian statement on his show.
[...]​
Russia laid much of the groundwork for its convergence with many on the American right years ago.​
Subscribe to read the whole thing. Support independent non-rightwing nutcase media!

Who implied it? The only people mentioning bioweapon labs are lying liberals.

The specifics have been presented to you over and over. Ignoring them and claiming they aren't there doesn't prove your point.......it proves obtuseness.
Great. If the evidence has been presented you should have no problem providing a direct quote. Yet you havent. How come?

Great. If the evidence has been presented you should have no problem providing a direct quote. Yet you havent. How come?
Done.

See the military times link.

Lemme know when you post some actual quotes.
You are just playing games. She made a video saying what she said. That has been linked. People have quoted it. Explained it to you. Cited sources that quote it and explain the problem.

The military times link does just that.

And yet you keep playing silly games.

You are just playing games. She made a video saying what she said. That has been linked. People have quoted it. Explained it to you. Cited sources that quote it and explain the problem.

The military times link does just that.

And yet you keep playing silly games.
I dont see a quote in there.

I dont see a quote in there.
You are just playing games. She made a video saying what she said. That has been linked. People have quoted it. Explained it to you. Cited sources that quote it and explained the problem.

You ignore it.

You are just playing silly games.

Pretending.

Because you have no valid counterpoint.

Last edited:
You are just playing games. She made a video saying what she said. That has been linked. People have quoted it. Explained it to you. Cited sources that quote it and explained the problem.

Pretending.

No quote in there either.

No quote in there either.
Because you ignore it.

It's been presented to you.

I'll repeat.

She made a video saying what she said. That has been linked. People have quoted it. Explained it to you. Cited sources that quote it and explained the problem.

You ignore it.

Pretending.

Back
Top Bottom