• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
so am I and another poster I am talking with on email has the same thing

yet the number of posters on line doesn't appear to be all that many

Me too. I'm not sure what's going on but i have already reported this to the Admin.

Somebody is probably hammering the server. It happens.

Somebody is probably hammering the server. It happens.

I want hacking (I don't know if that is what is going on) to be punishable this way

a month in solitary for every user you disrupt

the NSA is sucking up all the bandwidth down loading all the negative Obama post and the personal information of all of the ones who made those post. they will be turning that information over to the IRS

the NSA is sucking up all the bandwidth down loading all the negative Obama post and the personal information of all of the ones who made those post. they will be turning that information over to the IRS

a bunch of horny HS geeks are screwing with the server cuz they cannot get laid tonight and the store was out of blow up vinyl dolls?

a bunch of horny HS geeks are screwing with the server cuz they cannot get laid tonight and the store was out of blow up vinyl dolls?
Hey you sumbitch! These things traumatize us young men. Though I do recall that I have a cat...hmm....

I guess his is why it's taking so long for me to get my drinks. They need a bigger wait staff.

I guess his is why it's taking so long for me to get my drinks. They need a bigger wait staff.

Serenity looks great in a bunny costume but she's too busy to fetch you some drinks.

Serenity looks great in a bunny costume but she's too busy to fetch you some drinks.

Gosh all I can get is Spud in a 20 year old Easter Bunny Dept. store costume. Is the only he brings is life insurance policies.

funny-snake-busy-shower-bath-pics.jpg

Yes and I had 9 notifications (probably a record) today! Barely went them all including this post!

I have received 3 of them this morning.....and one earlier around 3am.

Still ongoing at this present time. Clearly we don't have that many members on site. Are we getting hit by some Baidus or something?

Still ongoing at this present time. Clearly we don't have that many members on site. Are we getting hit by some Baidus or something?

Just usage from members should not be able to take the site down. I would guess either a database issue or some type of attack based on previous times. Vauge and Hugh should get it sorted out as fast they can, but holiday weekend may be reducing the time they have to work on the problem. If it is a server issue, it's third party and same problem with the holiday.

Just usage from members should not be able to take the site down. I would guess either a database issue or some type of attack based on previous times. Vauge and Hugh should get it sorted out as fast they can, but holiday weekend may be reducing the time they have to work on the problem. If it is a server issue, it's third party and same problem with the holiday.

Thanks for the Heads Up Redress. good getting an answer with those that have been round for a while. Even if a mod isn't on.

Thanks for the Heads Up Redress. good getting an answer with those that have been round for a while. Even if a mod isn't on.

Just take it for what it is worth. I am just guessing from previous events like this.

Just take it for what it is worth. I am just guessing from previous events like this.

Its seems like it is catching more now too. I even tried running the spy feature on another page to see if that would keep it going. Ws working for a few. But then that freezes up to. Then like 15 secs later it comes back on.

Yeah, day two, still locking up.

I've been having problems too. Every couple of minutes when I try to post anything it says the server is too busy, try back later. It's pretty aggravating.

Maybe disabling the Google Analytics might help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom