• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

“I was unlucky with the virus”

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
This is a direct quote from Trump to Woodward in July.

Watchinng COOP right now, so I do not have a link yet. IF I did this wrong, I apologize. I really apologize for starting what will be one of a billion threads on this comment alone.

I am outraged. Shocked. Yes all the things. He got unlucky. 200k dead. His bad luck.

Watchinng COOP right now, so I do not have a link yet. IF I did this wrong, I apologize. I really apologize for starting what will be one of a billion threads on this comment alone.

I am outraged. Shocked. Yes all the things. He got unlucky. 200k dead. His bad luck.

Many give the appearance of being outraged over the number of dead. I don't believe them when in effect they keep blaming and scapegoating a president they can't stand for the deaths.

Cockroaches.

Many give the appearance of being outraged over the number of dead. I don't believe them when in effect they keep blaming and scapegoating a president they can't stand for the deaths.

Cockroaches.

Cockroaches scurry around a food source. In Trump voters’ cases, that food source is “racism.”

I’m sorry you don’t believe my anger over 200k dead Americans. Maybe one day you’ll love or be loved enough by someone to understand how heartbreaking this is for 200k American families.

Cockroaches.

Not being able to stand the man has zero to do with him lying to us. Did we make him lie over and over about covid? It's amazing what you are willing to excuse from this man.

Well how about this comment today in a townhall Q&A? Should cheer you up. When he was asked why he downplayed COVID...

Trump Denies He Downplayed Covid, Contradicting Woodward Tapes

“Yeah, well, I didn’t downplay it. I, actually, in many ways, I up-played it in terms of action,”​

Cockroaches scurry around a food source. In Trump voters’ cases, that food source is “racism.”

I’m sorry you don’t believe my anger over 200k dead Americans. Maybe one day you’ll love or be loved enough by someone to understand how heartbreaking this is for 200k American families.

If anything, it's the left that sees racism in everything.

A virus originated in China, so far we have little knowledge about it. That includes how many have died. And Trump is to blame. I'm not clear how racism is involved.

Well how about this comment today in a townhall Q&A? Should cheer you up. When he was asked why he downplayed COVID...

Trump Denies He Downplayed Covid, Contradicting Woodward Tapes

“Yeah, well, I didn’t downplay it. I, actually, in many ways, I up-played it in terms of action,”​

Yes! I saw that. He is a monster of unimaginable proportions. The only thing saving him from being the greatest domestic enemy of this country in our history is the civil war. And as he’s currently trying to egg another on, I guess he’s finally found a participation trophy he wants bad enough.

I’ve said this before: Bin Laden? Piker compared to Donald Trump. On Bin Laden’s best day, Trump has proven he can keep up and throw up waaaaay more crooked numbers.

If anything, it's the left that sees racism in everything.

A virus originated in China, so far we have little knowledge about it. That includes how many have died. And Trump is to blame. I'm not clear how racism is involved.

Two separate comments, Jimbo.

However: if this virus were affecting white folks at the clip it is non-whites, you bet your ass less than 200k would be dead right now, Jimbo.

The economy was soaring at unprecedented levels when the Chinese virus hit. Bad luck for Orange Man I'd say - he was all set for a second term of making America even greater.

More drama lama from you.... It does not matter what is going on if it's Trump you are outraged and shocked! Give it a rest sister....... :3oops: :peace

More drama lama from you.... It does not matter what is going on if it's Trump you are outraged. Shocked! Give it a rest sister....... :3oops: :peace

He killed 200k Americans. Care about something, great great grandpa.

You misspelled gloating ... :lol:

Cockroaches.

Apparently only 6% of those dead listed only corona as the probable cause. The rest had multiple problems. But nearly 100% were attributed to corona. So the real number could be anywhere between 0 and 200K

Stinky post.... no worst than stinky!

People who love others or wish to be loved don't advocate for arson as a means to their end. Know anyone like that?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Cockroaches.
I just saw San Diego State case count if over 600 - a week ago it was two. I blame Trump. I'm sure he sneaks around at night and sprayed the campus with the virus. Or maybe it was the continuous partying on Fraternity Row and throughout the campus district.

The economy was soaring at unprecedented levels when the Chinese virus hit. Bad luck for Orange Man I'd say - he was all set for a second term of making America even greater.

Now he goes back to reality tv

Eh-x7CiXYAIOcMY

Stinky post.... no worst than stinky!

People who love others or wish to be loved don't advocate for arson as a means to their end. Know anyone like that?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I just saw San Diego State case count if over 600 - a week ago it was two. I blame Trump. I'm sure he sneaks around at night and sprayed the campus with the virus. Or maybe it was the continuous partying on Fraternity Row and throughout the campus district.

MAGA isn’t sending us their best people.

So what was going on with Joe and Kamala today? Hint is was not good! :lamo

Kamala Lets Truth Slip Out: “Harris Administration … with Joe Biden”

Kamala Lets Truth Slip Out: "Harris Administration … with Joe Biden"

Clearly, former Vice President Joe Biden is struggling cognitively. He’s not sure what office he’s running for, who he’s running with, what year it is, nor can he formulate his own responses without a teleprompter.

No one, not even Biden himself, expects him to run for a second term should he win (or otherwise gain) the presidency, and few believe he will manage to hold out much past the inauguration should he win.

The quiet part is that Americans are voting not for a Biden ticket but for a Kamala Harris ticket, with Biden featuring as the doddering, malleable figurehead to dupe voters into voting for her.

Biden seemed to concede as much when he noted that he picked her because she is ready to lead from “day one.”

Two separate comments, Jimbo.

However: if this virus were affecting white folks at the clip it is non-whites, you bet your ass less than 200k would be dead right now, Jimbo.

Seriously? We now have a virus that distinguishes between whites and blacks?

You're not making any sense.

More drama lama from you.... It does not matter what is going on if it's Trump you are outraged and shocked! Give it a rest sister....... :3oops: :peace

Sister can't ... found this board last month and it seems to have become her virtual "peaceful protest march" without the danger of being pepper-sprayed or locked-up with a $1,000,000 bail.

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom