• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Florida Boy”

wtf is in that Florida drinking water?

wtf is in that Florida drinking water?
That is what I want to know... if it is not Texas leading to be the biggest screw ups it is Florida already there as the biggest.

I find this too sad for snarky remarks.

Darwin award
I admit to being a little bit curious after wearing a level 3 vest as to how it would feel to be shot with it on but not enough to actually get shot with it on.

There's always that thought is it really going to work.

I remember the pellet and bb gun days, lol. And then there were firecrackers and bottle rocket wars, lol.

"Incoming!" lol

Yup, boys can be dumb.

Cherry bombs and M-80s.

Right, he wasn't stopped. Along with not stopping the scum involved in burning, looting, and assaulting cops. Who was supposed to stop the thugs burning down cities? Batman?

You're asking me the question "Who was supposed to stop the thugs burning down cities?" because you don't know? So, who was it that was supposed to stop them that didn't? The bigger question being why?

No, that would be stupid. Below the waste was effective enough.
We didn't want to kill our friends. Just let them know who was the best shot.
Aren't teenagers bright?

I'd say sticking to a rule of shooting only below the waist is bright for a teenager. IMO.

I'd say sticking to a rule of shooting only below the waist is bright for a teenager. IMO.
You know, we had to think about doing that when we saw one of us streaking through the woods trying not to get hit. It's like being in a paint ball fight with a riskier effect.

Ahhh, how did I survive as a teenager.? Quick feet and luck, I guess.

You know, we had to think about doing that when we saw one of us streaking through the woods trying not to get hit. It's like being in a paint ball fight with a riskier effect.

Ahhh, how did I survive as a teenager.? Quick feet and luck, I guess.

My good luck was surviving the idiot next to me. My bad luck was suffering the idiot next to me.

What kind of screwed up oppressive regime are we living under where people can not voluntarily shoot each other without getting arrested?

I think Futurama said it best.

Farnsworth: So what are you doing to protect my constitutional right to bear doomsday devices?
N.R.A. Man: Well, first off, we're gonna get rid of that three-day waiting period for mad scientists.
Farnsworth: Damn straight! Today, the mad scientist can't get a doomsday device, tomorrow it's the mad grad student. Where will it end?
N.R.A. Man: Amen, brother. I don't go anywhere without my mutated anthrax... for duck hunting.

It brings a tear to my eyes to see someone defend the poor, downtrodden mad scientists.

Back
Top Bottom