• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Extensive Evidence Of Fraud And Forgery”: Michigan Dems Say GOP Submitted Fake Signatures

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Republican politicians continuing their policy of doing what they accuse democrats of doing.

Here we have republicans committing the same election fraud that they accuse democrats of doing. I would think that a party that is so concerned with honest elections and honest politicians, would be what they are so concerned about. It seems to me some republican politicians are afraid of themselves. They are committing the same crimes they say they want to prevent and that democrats are committing. Yet I don't see many democrats committing them.

I agree, all of the signatures on all of the petitions for governor in the state of Michigan should be reviewed since they have already found 3 republicans breaking the rules and committing crimes. Any and all those found to have broken the law, should be banned from running for political office for the rest of their lives.

Forgery is a crime.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/“extensive-evidence-of-fraud-and-forgery”-michigan-dems-say-gop-submitted-fake-signatures/ar-AAWJ6kH?li=BBnbfcL

We have a group of Republicans in Arizona still obsessed with the stolen/rigged election in 2020. Arizona has had numerous audits, recounts, etc. None of the investigations have come up with anything of substance that would change the outcome of the election.

What the GOP does not want to address is IF the 2020 election was stolen/rigged in 2020 then how do they explain their incompetence to run an election. Take Arizona. The Governor, the State Legislature, Maricopa County Board of Supervisors was and are still controlled by the Republicans. Are they so incompetent that allowed some group to manipulate the election. They were in charge.

In the case of Arizona. The election was not stolen. Some need to move on.

Just like I always say. Anytime there is actual fraud, it is right wingers doing it. Projection is their favorite hobby.

Just like I always say. Anytime there is actual fraud, it is right wingers doing it. Projection is their favorite hobby.

Yes.

I've said since the 80s that if you want to know what a republican is up to or what they think, just listen to what they accuse democrats of doing or thinking.

Republican politicians continuing their policy of doing what they accuse democrats of doing.

Here we have republicans committing the same election fraud that they accuse democrats of doing. I would think that a party that is so concerned with honest elections and honest politicians, would be what they are so concerned about. It seems to me some republican politicians are afraid of themselves. They are committing the same crimes they say they want to prevent and that democrats are committing. Yet I don't see many democrats committing them.

I agree, all of the signatures on all of the petitions for governor in the state of Michigan should be reviewed since they have already found 3 republicans breaking the rules and committing crimes. Any and all those found to have broken the law, should be banned from running for political office for the rest of their lives.

Forgery is a crime.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/“extensive-evidence-of-fraud-and-forgery”-michigan-dems-say-gop-submitted-fake-signatures/ar-AAWJ6kH?li=BBnbfcL
1651695064141.png

Back
Top Bottom