• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“Destruction Of Their Country” Muscovite Senator’s Warning As Finland Moves Closer To Joining NATO

only in your pro- Moscow dreams

the reality :

The reality is Russian tanks. Not some centuries old state. You think you are hurting me but its your delusion lol.

Litwin cant do anything right can he? Lol

This is the delusional thinking of Litwin. Despite donating a good chunk of my own money to Ukraine, i am somehow a Russian puppet because i dare correct him on history that is the simplest to look up and not appreciating being lied to by supposed allies?

He’s so hopped up on ultranationalism and racism he’s totally clueless about what’s going on in the real world.
I think he is actually a fascist. People that cheer with Litwin are so caught up in nationalism too.

Notice this thread. Nice succinct understandable information. No muscovite golden horse shit. See the difference?

Back
Top Bottom