• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

“2000 Mules” Sheds Light on Zuckerberg’s Disproportionate Gifts to Cities in 5 Swing States, Which Were Heavily Democrat, in Violation of Law

Then it would have been presented to a judge instead of made into silly movie.
I might be wrong but it doesn't appear that it went to candidates,

That sounds like a lot of mules.
It sounds like something from Rick and Morty.

“You thought 1000 was a lot of mules? Well, get ready for…2000 mules!!!! From the people who brought you ‘100 Mules,’ and the summer blockbuster sequel…’500 Mules!’”

The law was intended to prevent any straw donations - not just big ones.

And straw donations are actually a pretty big deal, in campaign finance law. It carries significantly harsher punishment than most other campaign finance crimes.
Like I said. That was stupid.

BTW have you seen it? I haven't yet what do think? So far peoples' minds blown...
Saw it last night. Makes a rather compelling case for ballot trafficking.

Then it would have been presented to a judge instead of made into silly movie.

Modern popular culture has become populist culture, and apparently populist cult among many. Simply amazing. The obvious hides itself in front of these people's faces. Truly a sight to behold.

"They broke the law!"

("Call the cops or make a movie? Decisions, decisions.")

It goes beyond an inability to see the forest for the trees; it's an inability to see the reality for the politics. Teach humans reality is all a game, and many will see life as exactly that. If a movie makes someone feel good about his perception (or misperception) of reality, who am I to burst his bubble.

They have been uncharacteristically silent during the pre-release. Sure explains a lot of middle of the night jumps in Biden's totals on Nov. 4. "Glitches," YeaRight.com
Not "glitches", mostly mail-in votes being counted, which are much more Democratic, all as expected, including the Republican lies about it.

Imagine those Jan. 6 "insurrectionists" rotting in jail and they were right.
No, they were suckers. The guy who most belongs in jail isn't there. Yet.

OP sounds like right-wing propaganda. Are get out the vote donations expected to be exactly the same everywhere in the country? It sounds like he might have spent money where it didn't help, if Hillary had 80% margins.

It also sounds like trying to deflect from the Republican wrongs by trying to make a mountain out of a molehill about Democrats. Koch who?

What was the cost in dollars and time?
$20 and maybe an hour and a half. I didn't pay that much attention to time.

Oh! and $5.50 for a large popcorn.

Packed house, by the way.

$20 and maybe an hour and a half. I didn't pay that much attention to time.

Oh! and $5.50 for a large popcorn.

Packed house, by the way.
Everyone have pom-poms?

;)

Saw it last night. Makes a rather compelling case for ballot trafficking.
For Ballot trafficking or against Ballot trafficking?

Either way, how, with its wild assed speculations, wild assed assumptions, sliced and diced bits and pieces of half facts leading to biased conclusions?

- Non-profit get out the vote funding is not illegal, as long as it is not biased to any party or candidate

- Ready? $33 million of Zuckerberg's $250M to CTCL went to just 3% of the US population, tightly concentrated in 4 swing states, in areas where Hillary won by an average of 80%. That is 13% of grants to 3% of the population

- Per-voter dollars in these areas was as much as $30 - $53 per voter. All other jurisdictions were a few bucks per voter.

Bottom line, Zuckerbucks broke the law.
-snip-
You've radicalized your speech, your title should read "heavily democratic".

I'm guessing you are acutely radicalized to the degree you assume altering the name with partisan intent, of the democratic party,
is normal.

Zuckerberg is an oligarch.

Democrat Party (epithet) - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Democrat_Party_(epit...

Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party of the United States, used in a disparaging fashion by the party's opponents. While the term has been ...

Imagine those Jan. 6 "insurrectionists" rotting in jail and they were right.
As I posted, you likely are acutely radicalized.
Aside from supporting angry middle aged, white "dupes" who attacked police as they invaded the U.S. Capitol
to disrupt certification of the vote of the 2020 election, but only the vote involving their cult-of-personality chief-victim,

...you supported your OP with a link to a page of "content" of a blog or whatever it is that displays obviously fake contact details,

LOL !

I can't wait for the left to explode when they see this film.

Last edited:
Zuckerberg broke the law?

Which law?

Has the FEC brought charges against him yet?

If not then why the hell not?

Define IRONY?

An alleged "" DOCUMENTARY "" written directed, produced and brought to the public by a man, Dinesh D'souza, who was INVESTIGATED CHARGED TRIED and CONVICTED then SENTENCED to 5 YEARS of PROBATION for admitting to his having, YES, committed CAMPAIGN FINANCE FRAUD.

In this D'Souza "" DOCUMENTARY "" there is simply wild assed speculations and unproven accusations of all sorts of Election fraud and crimes that for one, Mark Zuckerberg, allegedly committed campaign finance fraud to help allegedly steal the Presidential Election from the very President who had granted Dinesh D'Souza a PARDON for his ADMITTED CAMPAIGN FINANCE FRAUD CONVICTION.

If that isn't IRONY then what is?

I just finished watching the movie. I don't think they would lie about their methodology, and the technology they used is real. I don't think they would just lie either. You can be sure, that the FBI or other organization will follow up on the data used.

I'm convinced they nailed the fraud. It's a good movie to watch.

2000 Mules For Sister Sara

Back
Top Bottom