• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

’Liberation defends the freedom of expression?

DivineComedy

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It is one thing to point out the bad in the Koran, as challenge to those to show me the good, as long as you at some point the good gets pointed out:

“[60.8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.”

“[109.1] Say: O unbelievers!
[109.2] I do not serve that which you serve,
[109.3] Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
[109.4] Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
[109.5] Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
[109.6] You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.”

There are more, but that is not what this post is about.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

“The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

A federal government (Congress) may not be able to stop free speech (******* on Jesus), but I question, how the local States can actually be free if they have to accept public desecration of their most sacred beliefs?

I hope that the Moslems understand that the core of democracy is not free speech to publicly desecrate, our First Amendment was never intended to force them to accept public desecration of their most sacred beliefs within their own State.

“’Liberation defends the freedom of expression,’ French daily Liberation said in a headline introducing two of the cartoons.” http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/02/03/cartoon.wrap.reut/index.html

Liberation defends the freedom to choose a State and demands we accept the consequences of that choice when we are offended, but liberation does not defend the freedom to abuse the liberty of those that choose not to see someone ******* on the Prophet Mohammad or Jesus (as the “liberals“ like to do).

Liberation does not mean a State has to accept public desecration of their most holy beliefs.

Islam, know what the “liberals” really want you to do, they are smart, and they are not ignorant of what they are doing, they would rather you reject democracy and continue to be slaves to tyranny, because it is easier to intimidate and squeeze something out of one tyrant than to convince a free people. If your people voted for more social programs, instead of buying cheap weapons and Palaces for the tyrant, the price of oil would go up.

The “liberals” are doing this right now for a reason. Do not let them abuse your rights to be men and vote.

Now, if you choose to vote and vote to attack us or our allies, know that we have a right to respond as a Nation that is so proud of our flag that will not hide it under the veil (of civilian disguise) with a bomb.

cartoon.jpg

"What is Truth?"

Anubis said:

I love that cartoon!

[109.6] You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.
[109.7] You shall have your truth and I shall have my truth
[109.8] You shall have your state and I shall have my state
[109.9] The hypocrites which are the most hated of G-d shall impose their truth, their religion (a faith is not a faith if it must be forced), and impose their state without a district (DC) to speak our mind, for the hypocrites don’t want a choice that would allow us to move to another state or even to worship in private.

[60.8] G-d does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) state religion, or lack thereof, and have not driven you forth from your homes with a taking for “public use” to fill the coffers of the rich developer, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely G-d loves the doers of justice.

Oh, darn, is that blasphemy?

PS. Oops, there is a typo in the first post. Darn, imperfect me, maybe I have a window off center, or a road to Mecca that isn’t straight, and they should leave it to G-d to punish me on judgment day if I don’t worship the religion of truth.

Back
Top Bottom