• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘WE NEED A MEDIC!’ Hillary, Bernie delegates clash at NV Dem convention

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I see claims that the Republican party is fractured and fixing to self-destruct; disappearing forever. It appears that the Republicans don't have near as much drama as the Democrats.

Supporters of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed in Las Vegas on Saturday and it got so out of hand, cops descended on the ballroom and threatened arrests.

Convention attendee and YouTube user Anie H. posted several photos of the action, as announcements were made over the loud speaker to leave the Paris Hotel or risk being arrested.

'WE NEED A MEDIC!' Hillary, Bernie delegates clash at NV Dem convention - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Remember when the Tea Party showed up at Town Hall meetings with guns strapped to their waist?

Calm

I see claims that the Republican party is fractured and fixing to self-destruct; disappearing forever. It appears that the Republicans don't have near as much drama as the Democrats.

Where did you see claims the PUBs would disappear forever??? Like black mold they will never totally disappear... :peace

Remember when the Tea Party showed up at Town Hall meetings with guns strapped to their waist?

Calm

How many people got hurt? Medics called? Zero?

Where did you see claims the PUBs would disappear forever??? Like black mold they will never totally disappear... :peace

They're all over the forum my friend.

How many people got hurt? Medics called? Zero?

It was the threat of violence .... that stuck in my mind.

I just watched a video and I never saw any chairs being thrown around.
(YouTube Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNkwP4zL2DA

What I saw in the above video was Bernie had a majority of attendees and they were squashed by chair rulings.

Do you have a video link where chairs or whatever were tossed? Lots of articles but no video. Something fishy I think.

Calm

Last edited:
It was the threat of violence .... that stuck in my mind.

I just watched a video and I never saw any chairs being thrown around.
(YouTube Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNkwP4zL2DA

What I saw in the above video was Bernie had a majority of attendees and they were squashed by chair rulings.

Do you have a video link where chairs or whatever were tossed? Lots of articles but no video. Something fishy I think.

Calm

But, there was no violence and no one was injured. Right?

LOL.........threat of violence.........OH MY!

Why would the Tea Party show up at Town Hall meetings with guns strapped to their waist in 2008-12 if it was not an attempt to intimidate folks?

I am comparing the Tea Party Folks to what happened with the Bernie Folks this time around. If the Bernie Folks had guns strapped to their waist, the chair would not of acted so brutally biased.

Calm

Last edited:
Why would the Tea Party show up at Town Hall meetings with guns strapped to their waist in 2008-12 if it was not an attempt to intimidate folks?

I am comparing the Tea Party Folks to what happened with the Bernie Folks this time around. If the Bernie Folks had guns strapped to their waist, the chair would not of acted so brutally biased.

Calm

You're going to wear that straw man plum out, huh?

There are two videos in the link.

Oh! Sorry about that ..... I never noticed the second video.

Was it a chair? I see many news articles talking about chairs being thrown around. But I see no video evidence.

What shocked me most was that after the announcement of a narrow win for Hillary, which to many seemed improbable, the chairwoman of the Convention, Roberta Lange, a member of the National Democratic Committee, absolutely refused demands for a recount. She then closed the Convention after calling for a voice vote, again uncounted, on a rules change to allow her to do that.

Bernie supporters should of carried their weapons (like the Tea Party) and this would never of happened.

Calm

Oh! Sorry about that ..... I never noticed the second video.

Was it a chair? I see many news articles talking about chairs being thrown around. But I see no video evidence.

What shocked me most was that after the announcement of a narrow win for Hillary, which to many seemed improbable, the chairwoman of the Convention, Roberta Lange, a member of the National Democratic Committee, absolutely refused demands for a recount. She then closed the Convention after calling for a voice vote, again uncounted, on a rules change to allow her to do that.

Bernie supporters should of carried their weapons (like the Tea Party) and this would never of happened.

Calm

The Democrats are expressing a lot of violent opposition; not just against the Republicans.

The Democrats are expressing a lot of violent opposition; not just against the Republicans.

I totally agree ..... and just wait until Obama leaves office ..... all hell is gonna break loose. The visible minorities have suffered the most during this economic downturn and they are keeping their powder dry at the moment because of not wanting to destroy the first black presidency.

The Ruling Class knows full well what is on the horizon as the economy continues to fail and wages fail to rise.

That is why all the anti-terror laws have been introduced and why police forces are being equipped with military vehicles and weapons.

Every police force in the country has been militarized.

What you are seeing at the Nevada Convention is just a start.

Calm

Calm

Who gets hurt when someone carries a gun on their hip? Oh right, no one.

Who gets hurt when someone carries a gun on their hip? Oh right, no one.

Well, maybe it is just me .... but if a crowd turned up at my Town Hall meeting with weapons strapped to their waist, I would feel intimidated.

Calm

Calm

They must have wanted to intimidate all the other Tea Party folks who were wearing sidearms? And they again proved that anti gun hysteria is just......anti gun hysteria.

Despite what the Nevada Democratic Party has claimed today, the fact is that the incident is on video, and it is crystal clear that 1.) no one threw a chair; a man lifted a chair up and was hugged by other Berners; and 2.) they lied about this.

Just sharing this since the MSM is running so heavily with this story, since the Sanders campaign has issued a statement about it, and since the Nevada Democratic Party has made this allegation which is not born out by the actual video evidence whatsoever.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bernie4People/status/732619789424832512

The Faux Fracas in Nevada: How a Reporter Manufactured a Riot
By Doug Johnson Hatlem
May 18, 2016
The Faux Fracas in Nevada: How a Reporter Manufactured a Riot

As it turned out, Ralston finally admitted last night that he hadn’t seen this himself but was relying especially on local reporter Andrew Davey.

Calm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom