• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Ukraine attack helicopters blast oil depot’ INSIDE Muscovy as hero pilots strike back against Putin´s crime gang

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

‘Ukraine attack helicopters blast oil depot’ INSIDE Muscovy as hero pilots strike back against Putin´s crime gang​

Best wishes to Ukraine her Armed Forces and people ! Within Muscovy airspace too, audacious as hell. Glory Ukraine! Your🇺🇦 bravery will be written in history books and remembered forever. What a way to sacrifice for your own country by standing up against aggression , barbarism, genocide and intimidation. God be with you!

I can't agree more. Give Putin a taste of his own medicine. He won't like it any more than Stalin, or any of the Russian Czars that preceded them would have liked it.

Biden and the State Department need to learn to fight in ways that will "anger" Putin. You can't let your enemies be the sole escalators.

I can't agree more. Give Putin a taste of his own medicine. He won't like it any more than Stalin, or any of the Russian Czars that preceded them would have liked it.

THE only one solution

1648811192751.png

Biden and the State Department need to learn to fight in ways that will "anger" Putin. You can't let your enemies be the sole escalators.
edit : The Free World need to learn to fight in ways that will "anger" Putin. You can't let your enemies be the sole escalators.

edit : The Free World need to learn to fight in ways that will "anger" Putin. You can't let your enemies be the sole escalators.
I have no problem with your edit, even if I don't alter my post. Basically I agree with it. I like Israel's way of dealing with enemies. A lot of former enemies were convening with Israel, i.e. the UAE, Egypt and Morocco the other day.

I have no problem with your edit, even if I don't alter my post. Basically I agree with it. I like Israel's way of dealing with enemies. A lot of former enemies were convening with Israel, i.e. the UAE, Egypt and Morocco the other day.
I DO 100% AGREE WITH YOU. WE ARE SO MUCH STRONGER, BIGGER , Moscow is a joke , ITS a PAPER tiger , we have to finish of it as soon as possible . apple WORTH 4 TIMES more than ENTIRE MOSCOW stock market :LOL:

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Reactions: JBG
Muscovite horde "This could hurt the negotiations."
Man, the hypocrisy of these guys is beyond belief.

Last edited:
Oh look fake maps again XD. That future map will not materialize but points for creativity.

Well, I don't think Putin and his kleptocracy can't be giggling over sanctions, banned from SWIFT, ruble being colored toilet paper, and the West pumping vast amount of very lethal military aid into the Ukraine... ✌️

Who’s gonna tell Vlad?

I wasn't aware that U.S. was "fighting" in this war. Do you know something I don't know?

I can assure you the sanctions are angering Putin plenty.

This is not an attack, it is a special defense operation Slava Ukraine. God bless Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.

Well, I don't think Putin and his kleptocracy can't be giggling over sanctions, banned from SWIFT, ruble being colored toilet paper, and the West pumping vast amount of very lethal military aid into the Ukraine... ✌️
Typical "coordinated cries of anguish and nicely orchestrated hand-wringing" (original phrase by William Safire, a New York Times columnist (link to Safire article)

Typical "coordinated cries of anguish and nicely orchestrated hand-wringing" (original phrase by William Safire, a New York Times columnist (link to Safire article)
I have to subscribe to see your blast from the past... :rolleyes:

What would you have Biden, NATO, democracies do to please your sense of 'standing up'... :unsure:

The empty hand wringing seems to be from the 'do something' crowd.... ✌️

Muscovy ended centuries ago.

We arent even at war with Russia so Biden is pretty much doing all he legally can.

ivans have 0 creativity, and FAV Muscovy SUCKS IN GENERAL

Something which no longer exists cant be creative so *shrugs*

I have to subscribe to see your blast from the past... :rolleyes:

What would you have Biden, NATO, democracies do to please your sense of 'standing up'... :unsure:

The empty hand wringing seems to be from the 'do something' crowd.... ✌️
Here is part of the article:

WASHINGTON, Dec. 10-The last time anybody invaded Poland, a World War began. This time, the West is direly warning the Soviet Union that any movement of Soviet forces across the Polish border would be met with coordinated cries of anguish and nicely orchestrated hand-wringing. In Brussels right now, Secretary of State Muskie is meeting with our allies to discuss means of deterring a Soviet reoccupation of Poland. His proposed response: that we walk out of the Madrid conference in high dudgeon, that we stop working on a Soviet natural gas pipeline, and that we reduce political contacts that could delay the resumption of SALT negotiations. That is no deterrence at all. From the Soviet viewpoint, that is the minimum Western response - an assurance of acquiescence that is practically an invitation to invade.
I don't know if this board has a direct message system. If it does send me your email address and I'll be happy to send a PDF of the article.

Back
Top Bottom