• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Ukraine attack helicopters blast oil depot’ INSIDE Muscovy as hero pilots strike back against Putin´s crime gang

Here is part of the article:

I don't know if this board has a direct message system. If it does send me your email address and I'll be happy to send a PDF of the article.
No need, comparing The Ukraine to Poland 1939 is way off the mark. Russia isn't Germany with its Blitzkrieg, and The Ukraine is putting up a much better fight.

But in your own words- what would you have Biden, Nato, and the free world do to be the escalator of conflict??? ✌️

No need, comparing The Ukraine to Poland 1939 is way off the mark. Russia isn't Germany with its Blitzkrieg, and The Ukraine is putting up a much better fight.

But in your own words- what would you have Biden, Nato, and the free world do to be the escalator of conflict??? ✌️
Poland, 1980, not 1939.

Poland, 1980, not 1939.
Still dancing around your complaint- in your own words what would you have Biden and Nato do to be the escalator instead of Putin???

Something solid, something doable, something we can win... Something... ✌️

Still dancing around your complaint- in your own words what would you have Biden and Nato do to be the escalator instead of Putin???

Something solid, something doable, something we can win... Something... ✌️
How about financial sanctions that don't exempt large banks for starters? How about reopening oil and gas leasing? How about allowing the building of the Keystone XL Pipeline and others?

Here is part of the article:

I don't know if this board has a direct message system. If it does send me your email address and I'll be happy to send a PDF of the article.
I dont think we can do much more without declaring war. Its easy to be armchair general.

How about financial sanctions that don't exempt large banks for starters? How about reopening oil and gas leasing? How about allowing the building of the Keystone XL Pipeline and others?
Do you believe domestic oil and gas is running at full capacity as we speak? Isnt that the pipeline running TO canada?

Do you believe domestic oil and gas is running at full capacity as we speak? Isnt that the pipeline running TO canada?
No, Keystone runs from Canada. And expanding U.S. capacity is a great threat to Russia in the not-too-long term.

No, Keystone runs from Canada. And expanding U.S. capacity is a great threat to Russia in the not-too-long term.
Do you think the US is running at capacity with current permits?
The keystone pipeline is owned by a canadian company and intended for Canada.

Back
Top Bottom