• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order

Is this a typcal US-style shooting?

• yes

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • don't know

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Seriously? You want to split hairs? Midtown isn’t “downtown” enough for you?
Nope. And if you understood the difference you wouldn't be talking about how safe you felt "downtown" in your sorority house on campus.

Do you know Clayton Co? College Park?
Of course. I've lived here for over 20 years.

Good god, even “downtown” you can’t find a tiny apartment for less than 300k. My family’s house was in West End.
West End is a mixed bag. Georgia Tech is rather insulated and probably gave you a warped view of your surroundings.

Screenshot_20220627-173824_Chrome.jpg

Frankly, I’m more scared driving up 75 or 85 through Deliverance country than I’ve ever been walking “downtown.”
You should have led with this. 😂

Nope. And if you understood the difference you wouldn't be talking about how safe you felt "downtown" in your sorority house on campus.

Of course. I've lived here for over 20 years.

West End is a mixed bag. Georgia Tech is rather insulated and probably gave you a warped view of your surroundings.

View attachment 67398915

You should have led with this. 😂
Wow, okay…

I’m good with my 40+years of lived experience in Atlanta… I also know that College Park is not in Clayton Co…

You *ass*ume too much thinking I lived in some sorority house… I lived off campus and worked 2 jobs while getting my degree.

Wow, okay…

I’m good with my 40+years of lived experience in Atlanta… I also know that College Park is not in Clayton Co…
"Lived experience" - lol.

I don't know why you keep trying to drag Clayton County into the discussion. What does it have to do with anything???

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order​

Question:

White supremacy, probably. You can tell by the way they won't release the suspect's name because there is an "ongoing investigation." That's normal. The perpetrator's name is almost always withheld, when he is arrested at the scene and identified immediately.

This is why, not only every school child, but every employee nationwide should be armed. It is the only way to stop the killings.

MAGA.
Scary, really, really scary.

Moronic request.

Guns are used most frequently to threaten others. Fact. Look it up.

Yes, tough guys need guys to get there point across. What losers, no?
So...no stats to back up your BS. Thats what I figured.

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for those who like country music denigrate means 'put down'". -Bob Newhart
For an American Bob had the driest since of humor. A rarity in America comedy.

100% of women with guns who shoot their attackers dead don't get raped. What's not to like about that?
What's the percentage of women who are killed with their own gun because her attacker was twice her size and took it away from her? Once they've got their hands on you, unless you've already got a cocked weapon in your hand you're better off to leave it unseen in your purse unless and until you can get to it safely.

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order​

Question:

No. This is not a "typical" American shooting. Now, if the restaurant employee the shooter murdered had been his ex-girlfriend who left him because of abuse, then it would have been a typical American shooting.

No. This is not a "typical" American shooting. Now, if the restaurant employee the shooter murdered had been his ex-girlfriend who left him because of abuse, then it would have been a typical American shooting.
I am not sure if I agree.
More typical it would have been if the shooter would not only have shot the employees, but also all the customers and a few passers-by.
After all, that is the reason why all these military-style assault rifles for private use are made.

I'm staunchly pro-Second Amendment, but dear lord there have to be controls on these weapons, and those who carry them. People who carry guns should be licensed, vetted, background checked, etc. In this country guns change hands on street corners for cash, unregistered guns are everywhere and the body count keeps rising.

Yes, solid citizens without felonies should be allowed to buy guns, but "Gun Control" is not a vile epithet trying to take your rights, it's common sense trying to save your life!

@ Second Amendment:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Does that also allow to shoot 19 school children?
Or somebody who put too much mayo on your sandwhich for your liking?

Back
Top Bottom