• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order

Is this a typcal US-style shooting?

• yes

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • don't know

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Employee shot, killed over 'too much mayo' at Atlanta Subway​

It is sad that the owner(s) may have decided to not to continue doing business in that neighborhood. It is notable that the owner being interviewed felt the need to be armed while working in that neighborhood.

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order​

Question:

Is this a typcal US-style shooting?
NO.
This is just another nut with a gun.
There are lots of nuts in this country which has 400 million guns.
Maybe moving to Canada is not such a bad idea.
Can I take my guns there?

Thoughts and prayers for the firearm involved.

Thankfully the 2A prevents any meaningful reduction of firearms in American society.

So your contention is either that no whites live in downtown Atlanta, or that the whites who live there are all saints?
My contention is that it has been growing more dangerous; there are people with no respect for human life.

Blaming hip-hop music for murders. :rolleyes:
I don't feel good either when I hear hop-hop or rap music.
Maybe it's the lyrics that glorify violence, hating cops, and the subjugation of women.
Do you think that has an effect on people who appear normally sane.?

That hardly promotes a culture of death.:rolleyes: Most gun crimes are committed by people who are forbidden from possessing a firearm or are carrying an illegal weapon. That said, it is probably not a bad idea to raise the age of legal gun ownership to 21
Buffalo and Uvalde would like a word.

It is sad that the owner(s) may have decided to not to continue doing business in that neighborhood. It is notable that the owner being interviewed felt the need to be armed while working in that neighborhood.
The only thing that stops a bad customer with a gun is a good manager with a gun.

Add more guns.

NO.
Nope.......although some Americans seem to think they can. Our customs officials confiscate more guns than any other item regulated by customs rules including alcohol and drugs.

Thoughts and prayers for the firearm involved.
Thankfully the 2A prevents any meaningful reduction of firearms in American society.
Yes, thoughts and prayers!
Our guns - hallowed be your names!
Give us our daily massacres today and tomorrow.
And deliver us from any restrictive laws

NO.
I don't think their laws guaranteeing bears the right to a meal allow those meals to bear guns.

Angry coward who shouldn't have a gun misuses gun horribly? Yeah, I'd say that's pretty damn American.

Sadly, so too are racist rants about how it's all black peoples' fault anyway.
The leading cause of death among black males under 45 is homicide. Who is more racist, the person posting such facts or the person trying to sweep it under the rug and pretend it isnt happening?

Homicides up 46% in Atlanta in 2022 so far. Rapes up 236%.

But y'all go ahead and keep screeching about guns.

Nah, I think people go to war over mayo in France. Here we go to war over hot dogs and ketchup...and freedom fries.
Some info again:

The owner said the customer, who has been at the shop before without incident, argued with staff over his sandwich, then pulled out a gun and began shooting, adding that a store manager returned fire. Following the incident, both Subway workers who were shot were transported to a hospital where one was pronounced dead and the other is in critical condition, according to Atlanta Deputy Police Chief Charles Hampton Jr.

"The suspect came inside the restaurant, ordered a sandwich and there was something wrong with the sandwich that made him so upset that he decided to take out his anger on two of the employees here," Hampton told reporters outside the Subway.

Hampton also said police arrested a 36-year-old Atlanta man thanks to a tip from someone in the community, but they aren’t releasing the names of the victims or the suspect as this incident is still actively being investigated.

• Total voters 19
13 x yes
04 x no
02 x do not know

Another Good Guy With A Gun out there protecting people from the process of emulsification and too many calories. The freaking Gaul of people defending Subway Sandwich.

My guess the shooter was probally a prohibited person? When they name him we will find out.
He was not "prohibited". The owner of the Subway franchise said he had been served there before without incident.

At Dairy Queen, we had a lady get mad at us because she wanted more chicken on her chicken salad, but she didn't want to pay for more chicken. So she threw the salad at us and stomped out. Dumbass lady paid for a salad and didn't even eat it.

Some people just need to chill the eff out.

Back
Top Bottom