• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order

Is this a typcal US-style shooting?

• yes

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • don't know

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
I'd say education doesn't factor in as much as self-importance and lack of self-control. Some very educated people have done some extremely violent actions that can't be called self-defense... ✌️

Generally speaking, education brings coping and debating skills that avoids the emotionL meltdown when confronted with conflict.

Again, my personal experiance, a verbal argument starts. The loser (generally less educated) becomes violent.

This is why deplorables are so tired to their guns. How else can they ever win a conflict?

While I agree Subway is way too aggressive with their mayo, even when you say "light mayo" they somehow think that means to soak the sandwich in mayo, it's still not a shootable offense. Even if they took that sandwich and slapped me in the face with it, I wouldn't feel compelled to murder them. Some people are just crazy and have misplaced anger.

Blaming black culture instead of guns. How absurd. Gun culture + gun ubiquitous = constant gun deaths and tragedies. It's not some big mystery, take it on the chin and stop lying about what you think really caused this.
Your avatar is disgusting, why do you still have it? South Park is funny, but you watch it and it's over. You like to memorialize hamsters in rectums for a reason? Creepy as ****.

I was talking about being disrespected leading to violence. You know like Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscar ceremony.

And another question:

Will anybody learn anything from this incident?
Answer:

a) no, probably not
b) yes - the employees should also have had some guns - and better guns
Do your job right?

Employee shot, killed over 'too much mayo' at Atlanta Subway​

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order​

Question:

Yes, the combination of guns and idiots are foundational to gun violence in the US. Wonder if this was another law-abiding citizen, until he wasn't, the report didn't say. But it did say this...

"Atlanta police officers said that this was a case of someone with a gun who didn’t know how to resolve conflict without resorting to violence."
and
"Interim Chief Of Police Darin Schierbaum said arguments are the majority cause of homicides in 2022."

That's one of the issues I have with just anybody being able to own a gun. They are going to default to using a gun because they aren't smart enough, or calm enough, to reason through the situation without using a gun.
Speaking of "s-a, bs posts" - this one ranks right up there: assuming anybody who owns a gun is going to use it because they're too dumb or hyper to reason through a situation without one.

:poop:

[filing in the "You can't make this thit up" folder]

Certain people who don't like being disrespected will outright kill you for it. They've been brainwashed by the hip hop culture so they think it's proper and expected.

How do you know it was someone brainwashed by hip hop?

It could just as easily be some goober that listens to what passes for country music these days.

God knows that would make anyone prone to violence. Nobody on this Earth needs to hear another autotuned song about sweet tea.

'cause it's always the woman's fault, amirite?

100% of women with guns who shoot their attackers dead don't get raped. What's not to like about that?

“Believe it or not, it was about too much mayonnaise on his sandwich,” Glenn said. “He decided to escalate the situation and from there that’s when all hell broke loose.”

The manager on duty was able to return fire but didn’t strike the gunman, Glenn added.

Police said they are still searching for the suspect and are reviewing surveillance footage to try to track him down.

So the suspect is not arrested yet - contrary to what the thread title says

Linked in that same article from a news site in Atlanta

There are a lot of things you can learn about the culture and why these things are happening and maybe things that can be done that would make a difference...if you arent so mind numbingly ****ing stupid as to shit yourself and screech about guns whenever something bad happens.

Speaking of "s-a, bs posts" - this one ranks right up there: assuming anybody who owns a gun is going to use it because they're too dumb or hyper to reason through a situation without one.

:poop:

[filing in the "You can't make this thit up" folder]

Nah, better to file this one in the, "You just don't really get what I'm saying, and don't care to even try" file.

Downtown Atlanta.

A month or so ago, someone just walked up behind a guy and shot him point blank in the back of the head, hoping he had some money in his wallet.

No respect for life whatsoever.

Generally speaking, education brings coping and debating skills that avoids the emotionL meltdown when confronted with conflict. Again, my personal experiance, a verbal argument starts. The loser (generally less educated) becomes violent. This is why deplorables are so tired to their guns. How else can they ever win a conflict?
I guess here in Oklahoma college educations don't work as well as in others. While a general statement has deplorables in a lower education bracket a broader view is the feeling of being marginalized is a bigger trigger. We have some highly educated people who have emotional meltdowns because their way of life, dominance of American politics and employment is slipping away.... ✌️

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order​

Question:

Nope. It is also not typical US news reporting.

A 36-year-old man has since been arrested. Police have not identified him.

“There was something wrong with the sandwich that made him so upset that he decided to take his anger out on the two employees here,” police said.

Atlanta police officers said that this was a case of someone with a gun who didn’t know how to resolve conflict without resorting to violence.

Police said they’re still in the early parts of this investigation. They are looking through video and interviewing witnesses.

Police also said they are still looking for the shooter.

Who got arrested and why if police are still still looking for the shooter?

• Total voters 13
9 x yes
6 x no
1 x don't know

--------

So far.

We have some highly educated people who have emotional meltdowns because their way of life, dominance of American politics and employment is slipping away.... ✌️
Yes, there's a huge fence in front of the Supreme Court building now.

Nah, better to file this one in the, "You just don't really get what I'm saying, and don't care to even try" file.
Ok then, how about I file it under "To be filed once they've figured out what it is they're saying and are able to articulate it?"

Has Biden, sorry - has "the administration" approved National Guard resources yet? And have the leaders of congress approved it?

Sounds like an ... INSURRECTION!

And for quite a while, in front of the Capital (that is more a case of locking the barn door after the horses get out)

I doubt anyone thinks there should never be a point where anger leads to violence. Our nation was forged out of violence against what the colonists saw as hurt from a faraway King... ✌️

Ok then, how about I file it under "To be filed once they've figured out what it is they're saying and are able to articulate it?"

It's not my problem if you can't figure out what I'm trying to say.

That's on you. Try working on your cognition (you can look that up if it's too big a word for you).

Back
Top Bottom