• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order

Is this a typcal US-style shooting?

• yes

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • don't know

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order​

Police said the woman who was killed was 26 years old. A 24-year-old employee is recovering from her injuries. Police said her 5-year-old child was inside the restaurant at the time.

A 36-year-old man has since been arrested. Police have not identified him.

“There was something wrong with the sandwich that made him so upset that he decided to take his anger out on the two employees here,” police said.

Atlanta police officers said that this was a case of someone with a gun who didn’t know how to resolve conflict without resorting to violence.

Question:

And another question:

Will anybody learn anything from this incident?
Answer:

a) no, probably not
b) yes - the employees should also have had some guns - and better guns

Certain people who don't like being disrespected will outright kill you for it. They've been brainwashed by the hip hop culture so they think it's proper and expected.

And if subway customers are not all armed with guns, then that would mean that the US is not a land of the free

Question:

Sounds like it:

"Atlanta police officers said that this was a case of someone with a gun who didn’t know how to resolve conflict without resorting to violence."

Some shootings could happen anywhere, but this one does seem like an only-in-America shooting. Some rando casually carries his gun into a fast food chain, gets mildly annoyed, and decides to use the gun. That wouldn't happen in any other country I've visited.

Certain people who don't like being disrespected will outright kill you for it. They've been brainwashed by the hip hop culture so they think it's proper and expected.
Certain people who don't like being disrespected killed long before hip hop... ✌️

we shoot each other over everything.

hell, i expect young girls/girls/women to start shooting people because they can't get abortions after they're raped.

Sounds like it:

"Atlanta police officers said that this was a case of someone with a gun who didn’t know how to resolve conflict without resorting to violence."

I have pointed this out ad nauseum, for 50 years. This is what I have always seen guns used for. Resolution of conflict for the uneducated .

we shoot each other over everything.

hell, i expect young girls/girls/women to start shooting people because they can't get abortions after they're raped.

If they had been carrying guns maybe they wouldn't have been raped.

I have pointed this out ad nauseum, for 50 years. This is what I have always seen guns used for. Resolution of conflict for the uneducated .
I'd say education doesn't factor in as much as self-importance and lack of self-control. Some very educated people have done some extremely violent actions that can't be called self-defense... ✌️

Pro-choicer probably got worked up too early for an abortion protest and was triggered by too much "egg product."

‘Too much mayo’: Subway customer arrested after shooting 2 employees, killing 1 over sandwich order​

Question:

It’s become so common that unfortunately I have to say yes. Don’t think I’ve heard of one specifically over condiments, yet. But you risk your life going to the grocery store these days. People may feel more strongly about their condiments than I realized 😳

I mean, I know the problem is anything other than the actual gun… that’s what they say. Hip hop culture, broken homes, mental health, etc. But it’s absolutely not the guns.🙄
/sarc

Blaming black culture instead of guns. How absurd. Gun culture + gun ubiquitous = constant gun deaths and tragedies. It's not some big mystery, take it on the chin and stop lying about what you think really caused this.
Your avatar is disgusting, why do you still have it? South Park is funny, but you watch it and it's over. You like to memorialize hamsters in rectums for a reason? Creepy as ****.

It’s become so common that unfortunately I have to say yes. Don’t think I’ve heard of one specifically over condiments, yet. But you risk your life going to the grocery store these days. People may feel more strongly about their condiments than I realized 😳

I mean, I know the problem is anything other than the actual gun… that’s what they say. Hip hop culture, broken homes, mental health, etc. But it’s absolutely not the guns.🙄
/sarc
Shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die... Johnny Cash

Reactions:

Willie Glenn, the co-owner of that Subway location on Northside Drive in downtown Atlanta, said it breaks his heart.

“It just breaks my heart, to know that someone has the audacity to point a weapon, and shoot someone for as little as too much mayonnaise on a sandwich,” said Glenn.

He wouldn’t release the identities of the employees because he’s still waiting for family members to be informed, but said both were young women who just started at the location about three weeks ago.

“They were just model employees,” Glenn said.

Interim Chief Of Police Darin Schierbaum said arguments are the majority cause of homicides in 2022.

Sounds like it:

Some shootings could happen anywhere, but this one does seem like an only-in-America shooting. Some rando casually carries his gun into a fast food chain, gets mildly annoyed, and decides to use the gun. That wouldn't happen in any other country I've visited.

That's one of the issues I have with just anybody being able to own a gun. They are going to default to using a gun because they aren't smart enough, or calm enough, to reason through the situation without using a gun.

Back
Top Bottom