• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Its great that we Free World finally got united, by PRICE WHICH PAID UKRAINE for this - colossal ...

question : Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal for Bucha´s unspeakable war - crimes (massacres)?

1649014612968.png

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz says the West will impose new sanctions on Russia in the next few days. The discovery of hundreds of bodies in a town outside of Kyiv drew horror around the world. DW has the latest.

Its great that we Free World finally got united, by PRICE WHICH PAID UKRAINE for this - colossal ...

question : Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal for Bucha´s unspeakable war - crimes (massacres)?

View attachment 67383710

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz says the West will impose new sanctions on Russia in the next few days. The discovery of hundreds of bodies in a town outside of Kyiv drew horror around the world. DW has the latest.

Will they?

Probably not, any more than Bush got prosecuted for Haditha.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has the top Russian Power brokers on my shit-list for many years. I don't blame the Russian populace.
They know little about what's going-on. :(

It's very important that these horrors are seen by the public otherwise it's as if those people were slaughtered for nothing. Let there be a reckoning for their murderers.

can you stop your pro- Moscow trolling for one day ? dont you have a soul ???

ps
we are gonna get you Satan mongol barabariens !!

You asked whether Putin would be prosecuted. I gave you an answer— not likely. World leaders don’t get punished for war crimes their forces commit unless they happen to be in the Third World and therefore vulnerable. Bush never got prosecuted for Haditha, and odds are Putin will never be prosecuted for anything either.

And coming from the guy who made dozens of threads celebrating the literal SS that’s a laugh. What did you think your heroes did all over the eastern front until the USSR kicked the door in?

whitewashing of pootler´s crimes, i didn´t expect something else from you. still Bucha is a small city , soon we will see pictures / videos from Mariupol, and you and project juchi barbaric - satanic ulus will be over

So terrible I couldn’t watch it all, so sickened and distraught at the murder of the Ukrainian people. Pure MONGOL HORDE´S EVIL. We must never forgive or forget these crimes against humanity.

whitewashing of pootler´s crimes, i didn´t expect something else from you. still Bucha is a small city , soon we will see pictures / videos from Mariupol, and you and project juchi barbaric - satanic ulus will be over

Once again, you asked whether Putin was going to be prosecuted, and I told you. You not liking the facts doesn’t change them. The US isn’t going to war with Russia no matter how many reports of war crimes there are. You’ll just have to face that fact as well.

Were they the civilian army, the one Zelensky armed and taught to make Molotov cocktails? Suddenly, the civilian resistance is never mentioned. I'm not saying the Russians couldn't kill civilians just because, but it's a question I've had.

Were they the civilian army, the one Zelensky armed and taught to make Molotov cocktails? Suddenly, the civilian resistance is never mentioned. I'm not saying the Russians couldn't kill civilians just because, but it's a question I've had.

Honestly hadn’t thought about that. I suppose that’s possible, and it’s why arming civilians is playing with fire. Once you pick up a rifle and start shooting you become a combatant like any other.

That being said, we’d have to see concrete evidence before assuming that they were, and I doubt that’ll ever come to light one way or another.

Were they the civilian army,
ALL IVAN LOVERS/useful idiots SUDDENLY show up here, looks like you DO feel already whats coming to you

watch this ivan

March 14 BBC:

Four-hundred miles to the north west, on the edge of the capital Kyiv, a mass grave was dug near a church in the town of Bucha, local MP Mykhailyna Skoryk-Shkarivska said. It contains more than 60 bodies.
Video of the burial was posted on Facebook by a doctor working in nearby Irpin, Andriy Levkivsky. Doctors buried the victims, who had been brought to Irpin hospital.

We saw vids of these mass graves being dug by Ukranians after bombings. Now they are war crimes? Help me sort this out.

Yes, the Butcher should be prosecuted for war crimes.

Even if Bucha had not occurred.

But let's be realistic: The chances of the Butcher being dragged to The Hague are zero.

Only the leaders of little, weak nations are ever punished.

For example, at this very moment, the ex-president of a little Central American country is expected to be brought to the United States to stand trial on drug charges.

Do you think the United States would or could do that to the leader of a powerful country? Of course, not.

Don't be surprised if world leaders soon resume shaking hands with the Butcher and enjoying his blood-soaked hospitality.

"Experts" tell us the Russian people do not have the power to depose the Butcher. It will only happen if the Elite in Russia decide that it is time to "retire" him.

ALL IVAN LOVERS/useful idiots SUDDENLY show up here, looks like you DO feel already whats coming to you

watch this ivan

https://debatepolitics.com/threads/what-do-you-think-about-stalin´s-torch-men-order-n-0428.446339/

Oh look, your threads defending the literal SS(not to mention the Heer and assorted Nazi collaborators to boot). You DO realize why that makes your outrage sound utterly meaningless....right?

dont support this war for starters ?

For the same reasons that America has lousy health care and child care systems...Propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom