• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Psycho’ squirrel’s 48-hour Christmas rampage terrorizes town, injures 18

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
‘Psycho’ squirrel’s 48-hour Christmas rampage terrorizes town, injures 18
t went completely nuts.

UK residents were left reeling after a crazed gray squirrel went on a wild Christmas rampage in Buckley, Wales, injuring a staggering 18 people in two days. Facebook posts detailing Rocky’s reign of terror are going viral.

“Warning, vicious squirrel that attacks,” wrote Nicola Crowther in the Buckley Residents Facebook Group on Dec. 26 along with a grainy photo of the furry culprit on a fencepost. “Has bitten me, attacked my friend … and multiple other people.”

“It’s also attacked my two Bengals, who fear nothing, and my neighbors’ Bengal cats,” she added. “Dare not go out of my house, as it’s lurking.

I dated a girl once who did this when we broke up. I thought this article was going to be about her.

Squirrels don't usually do this. Logically it must be 5G.

It now has a taste for human flesh. We may be doomed if it spreads.

I guess it's a bit late, but I'm going to do you a favor here. If it's furry with a long tail you probably shouldn't date it. 😉
Some are furries.

Reminds me of one of my favourite articles ever...
Enjoyed that thanks. Used to live and work really close to where that story is from. Lived in a little country village on the banks of a river and saw lots of wildlife in our backyard. Our daughter was born there and as a young child liked to sit in our downstairs lounge with the sliding doors open watching the squirrels, and occasional small deer, rabbit, pheasant etc play in our garden. One day the wife goes to check on our daughter and finds a fox just outside the door watching our very intrigued daughter. Kept the doors closed after that.

I think Alconbury airbase next door to where that story is from was still a US airforce base until quite recently. Was a major bomber base in WW2.

Some are furries.

Furries dont usually get mass produced suits :p but the joke is not lost on me.

Back
Top Bottom