• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘No data’ linking Covid vaccines to menstrual changes, US experts say

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

“So far, there’s no data linking the vaccines to changes in menstruation,” Alice Lu-Culligan and Dr Randi Hutter Epstein at Yale School of Medicine wrote in the New York Times. “Even if there is a connection, one unusual period is no cause for alarm.”

Periods can change due to a number of factors. It looks like the vaccines are not one of them.

My fav item this week was Naomi Wolff claiming that she’s “heard” women‘s periods are getting screwed up just by standing next to someone who got the vaccine.

🤣

My fav item this week was Naomi Wolff claiming that she’s “heard” women‘s periods are getting screwed up just by standing next to someone who got the vaccine.

🤣

OMG...

🤣
Yes the "A lot of people are saying" line is straight from the one term mistakes playbook.

🤣

Must be antenna interference that causes it. ;)

Periods can change due to a number of factors. It looks like the vaccines are not one of them.
So it’s just a coincidence one of my friends missed her period after getting the jab? So odd, since she said this is the first time this happened to her. I understand tho, it’s just coincidence. Lol. It’s conspiracy. Side effects like this and many others have nothing to do with the vaccines! They were going to die, have a stroke, go into organ failure, develop neurological problems and so on. It’s all one big coincidence.

So it’s just a coincidence one of my friends missed her period after getting the jab? So odd, since she said this is the first time this happened to her. I understand tho, it’s just coincidence. Lol. It’s conspiracy. Side effects like this and many others have nothing to do with the vaccines! They were going to die, have a stroke, go into organ failure, develop neurological problems and so on. It’s all one big coincidence.

That's exactly how CT'ers talk. Stop copying them.

That's exactly how CT'ers talk. Stop copying them.
What is a CTer? If you are uncomfortable with the truth, that’s fine but it is immature to lash out. No doubt my friend is not alone and yet the rush to say it’s not from the vaccine? When someone passes out at work after getting the JJ and it was from a blood clot.....I suspect more than six have died. I only knew one who died from Covid but they were in stage 4 cancer but.....I’m hearing all kinds of horrific experiences from family friends and associates from all over the globe regarding reactions.

What is a CTer? If you are uncomfortable with the truth, that’s fine but it is immature to lash out. No doubt my friend is not alone and yet the rush to say it’s not from the vaccine? When someone passes out at work after getting the JJ and it was from a blood clot.....I suspect more than six have died. I only knew one who died from Covid but they were in stage 4 cancer but.....I’m hearing all kinds of horrific experiences from family friends and associates from all over the globe regarding reactions.

Six. OK, six. Remind me how many hundreds of thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19? :)

It's called "stress". When you are stressed, your cycle changes. Mine has shortened over the last 6-8 months (and I have been pretty regular since I was a teenager with exceptions being only other stressful events/changes). Since it has been a stressful year, it is very possible that many of these women had their cycles already starting to shift and just didn't notice it until they had something to blame it on.

Back
Top Bottom