• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘It’s true!’: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez confirms engagement to boyfriend Riley Roberts

People that earn their money can do what they want with it without criticism from me. People like AOC spending extravagantly as they take a nice steady government check while voting for economy killing policies that put us "peons" in financial distress are asking for criticism.
Chain, show your work. What economy killing policies that put us "peons" in financial distress, are you talking about? Be specific.

She is for raising federal taxes on the wealthy; increasing the federal minimum wage; Medicare for All; tuition-free public college; a federal jobs guarantee; and the Green New Deal. Which of those are economy killing or puts Americans in financial distress? Those help everyday Americans.

AOC earns her money and therefore, can do what she wants. It also has not been established her wedding will be extravagant.

Chain, show your work. What economy killing policies that put us "peons" in financial distress, are you talking about? Be specific.

She is for raising federal taxes on the wealthy; increasing the federal minimum wage; Medicare for All; tuition-free public college; a federal jobs guarantee; and the Green New Deal. Which of those are economy killing or puts Americans in financial distress? Those help everyday Americans.

AOC earns her money and therefore, can do what she wants. It also has not been established her wedding will be extravagant.
LMAO Read your own post. Yeah those policies. LOL

Not when you work for s big company and that's the janitors job. They hire you for what you know and make sure the 100 or so big machines are running production not how hard you work.

BTW I more impressed with some one who can weld like this not if they can use correct grammar and spelling

View attachment 67391891
Why not be impressed with both?

See, she's oppressing the job creators, who then stop creating jobs, which means the peons get no work.

You give out free education, medical care, a higher minimum wage, and demand corporations clean up after themselves and no one gets a job!

You give out free education, medical care, a higher minimum wage, and demand corporations clean up after themselves and no one gets a job!

Funny because that's exactly what every other industrialized democracy does and guess what? They have jobs.

I dont think she's all that. I respect that she's at least held down a real job before.

But I honestly wish her the best. To be happy is all we want, and all we deserve. I hope this is a step in that direction for her, I truly do.

I actually have to hand it to the righties for not using this thread as an opportunity to hate on AOC too hard. After all her politics should have nothing to do with her marriage.

Funny because that's exactly what every other industrialized democracy does and guess what? They have jobs.
Are these jobs ones they are told they will be doing? I had a Cuban employee who told me that’s how it works. You take a test and the mandate comes. You’re going to be a mechanic, or carpenter etc. Yeah, you get a job alright, just not one somebody may want.

Or how about ignorant and out of touch she is with her BS that people on the left are buying “genius” ?
I guess she's not as impressive as MGT or Boebert -- the kind of women revered by many righties.

Is the fiancé named Jessie?

Libs/Dems be like….

Apparently they've been together for 11 years.

I think after 11 years, you probably know what you're getting into.
I'm thinking it will last longer than Billy Madison Cawthorn's marriage.

TIG welding beer cans together is a time-honored contest between welders.

Sort of like forklift operators flipping a quarter with just the lead edge of the fork.
I can do the latter.

Booming economy, low inflation, record high employment for minorities, border under control and affordable gas. Opposite world to life with Biden.

😂

The economy died under trump. No president in history lost more jobs. But do go on trying to rewrite history.

I'm still trying to figure out how a brilliant econ major decided a tax credit became a cost to taxpayers. Anyway, I wish her the best in her prospective marriage. Maybe we can put the "everyone wants to date her" thing to rest now.

😂

The economy died under trump. No president in history lost more jobs. But do go on trying to rewrite history.
Deflection noted. Rewriting history is the approach of the left. Under Trump, the economy did very well. The net job loss is due to the global pandemic. It would be dishonest to hold him primarily responsible for those job losses - as it would be to give credit to Biden for their return.

And back to the topic....

Back
Top Bottom