• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘It’s true!’: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez confirms engagement to boyfriend Riley Roberts

So why doesn't the story tell us anything about the guy?

Gosh, I don't know, maybe because he's now engaged to one of America's most famous congresspeople? ;)

*there.

If you're going to call people stupid, at least don't look stupid while you're doing it.
I didn't want to point that out. But I am glad my sister didn't see it...whoa...she would've ripped them a new one!

Apparently they've been together for 11 years.

I think after 11 years, you probably know what you're getting into.
Well, if after 11 years, if'n you don't know what you are getting into, then you still ain't doing it right!

*there.

If you're going to call people stupid, at least don't look stupid while you're doing it.
You know just a few years ago I did watch a u tube video about the difference between their, there and they're. My mind doesn't process that information, I trained it to fly due to being in industrial maintenance for the past 30 years fix one machine and onto the next, let the janitors clean up the mess.

You know just a few years ago I did watch a u tube video about the difference between their, there and they're. My mind doesn't process that information, I trained it to fly due to being in industrial maintenance for the past 30 years fix one machine and onto the next, let the janitors clean up the mess.

My brother started out in industrial maintenance, while he was finishing his degree.

He never would have left a mess for the janitors. He'd have called that unprofessional as hell. Sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom