• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘It’d be my honour’: The Rock responds to poll showing 46% of people want him to run for president

Do people believe that wrestling is real? That these wrestlers always talk that way in real life? Because the comments on here seem to indicate that some of the posters may have been duped big time by the fake reality of wrestling.

Do people believe that wrestling is real? That these wrestlers always talk that way in real life? Because the comments on here seem to indicate that some of the posters may have been duped big time by the fake reality of wrestling.

Well, people were duped into believing Donald Trump was a successful businessman, largely because he played one on TV.

Better option, I respect the guy a lot. He has done loads for first responders from 9/11.

Yeah, I watched some of his speech on that. He did a really good job.

Is it? A quite liar doesn't marshal an army of insurgents to march on the Capitol Building. What's more harmful than that?

A couple hundred goofballs are less of a threat to the nation than a President willing to sell out his country to China.

Name some of Biden's lies.

Let’s start with an easy one: that back in May he claimed he wouldn’t cancel the Keystone Pipeline if elected.

First day in office- bye bye Pipeline. Yeah, Joe, soothe the rumpled feelings of climate change extremists while making sure China benefits from America’s financial loss. What a total dick he is.

Let’s start with an easy one: that back in May he claimed he wouldn’t cancel the Keystone Pipeline if elected.

First day in office- bye bye Pipeline. Yeah, Joe, soothe the rumpled feelings of climate change extremists while making sure China benefits from America’s financial loss. What a total dick he is.
I'll need a source on that.

Two threads on this publicity stunt. I guess he put his PR marketing people working the Internet for attention.

If he honestly has 46% of the American people behind him, he would win in one of the biggest landslides in history.

So he lied, but he considered not lying. That's a relief, I guess...
No, that's not what that means. I means he hasnt decided.

Do you choose to make such stupid posts intentionally?

No, that's not what that means. I means he hasnt decided.

Do you choose to make such stupid posts intentionally?
Joe Biden lied. He said he would hold MBS personally accountable; now you're saying he hasn't decided? That's clearly a lie on his part. Or is your argument that he forgot what he decided and now hasn't decided? If he said he decided, and hasn't, that's a lie. What part of that are you denying?

Joe Biden lied. He said he would hold MBS personally accountable; now you're saying he hasn't decided? That's clearly a lie on his part. Or is your argument that he forgot what he decided and now hasn't decided? If he said he decided, and hasn't, that's a lie. What part of that are you denying?
So then when he does decide...will it still be a lie? It seems you'd rather have a leader just continue with an action, even after he learns more and that may not have been the right decision...I call that kind of leader stupid.

Smart people can assimilate new information and reconsider.

So then when he does decide...will it still be a lie? It seems you'd rather have a leader just continue with an action, even after he learns more and that may not have been the right decision...I call that kind of leader stupid.

Smart people can assimilate new information and reconsider.
I thought he had decided? So he forgot what he decided, or did he simply lie when he said he had decided to hold MBS personally accountable?

I call leaders who make promises they won't keep because they don't have all the facts stupid. Like Joe Biden did when he promised to hold MBS personally accountable. He could have said he was waiting for the facts; but he didn't; he just straight up lied.

And what facts did he not know? Are we questioning that MBS was personally responsible for the killing? Because I've heard nothing that refutes that.

I thought he had decided? So he forgot what he decided, or did he simply lie when he said he had decided to hold MBS personally accountable?

I call leaders who make promises they won't keep because they don't have all the facts stupid. Like Joe Biden did when he promised to hold MBS personally accountable. He could have said he was waiting for the facts; but he didn't; he just straight up lied.

And what facts did he not know? Are we questioning that MBS was personally responsible for the killing? Because I've heard nothing that refutes that.
Your opinion of 'stupid' is garbage and as usual, I'm not concerned with your baseless opinions.

Your opinion of 'stupid' is garbage and as usual, I'm not concerned with your baseless opinions.
That's fine; the question remains did Biden lie when he said he had decided to personally sanction MBS, or is he lying now when he says he hasn't decided?

Either way he lied. Along with the Refugee Cap lie quoted above. The fact that Biden lies repeatedly is not really in dispute. Even CNN runs regular fact checks on his untrue statements.

Edit: Joe has backtracked again on the refugee issue. So now he said he would, then said he wouldn't, now says he will. So all over the map with his statements, clearly not all of which can be true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom