• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘I want my voice heard’: Women plot runs for office in record numbers

Sure, those with Trump Derangement Syndrome are effectively immature children throwing a temper tantrum. I don't expect those emotionally stunted snowflakes to rent a clue any time soon.

At least we didn’t give up every value we hold dear for power. You will never be able to claim to be the party of any sort of values at all. In a way, I’m glad you finally exposed yourselves for what we always knew you were- power hungry opportunists with no morality whatsoever.

At least we didn’t give up every value we hold dear for power. You will never be able to claim to be the party of any sort of values at all. In a way, I’m glad you finally exposed yourselves for what we always knew you were- power hungry opportunists with no morality whatsoever.

And liberals revealed themselves as overly emotional crybabies who can't deal with reality.

The implication being that republican women aren't as interested in running for office. Why is that?

Republican women don't have time to run for office. They are far too busy having their ***** grabbed and face being punched. Its the GOP way.

Extra neo con points if you diddle underage girls South of the Mason Dixon Line.

Yaaa...it's not like Hillary-Billary and the DNC tried to cheat.
Oh wait a minute...:roll:

And liberals revealed themselves as overly emotional crybabies who can't deal with reality.

So they gather in gaggles and do something that is so condemning and morally superior, that if makes Trump's skin crawl and forces him to re-examine his whole reason for living. The dreaded "Sky Scream".

Republican women don't have time to run for office. They are far too busy having their ***** grabbed and face being punched. Its the GOP way.

Extra neo con points if you diddle underage girls South of the Mason Dixon Line.
Hmmm...
Dem's some perty serious accusations der yankintx. So break out all dat proof y'all must-a-be havin' so's we all kin commence ta chargin' dese monsters.

What is unequal? The amount of representation they have in government.

Since they are 50% of the population, why is it so one sided?

So they gather in gaggles and do something that is so condemning and morally superior, that if makes Trump's skin crawl and forces him to re-examine his whole reason for living. The dreaded "Sky Scream".

Actually, it just makes everyone laugh at them. Unfortunately, they're serious.

Since they are 50% of the population, why is it so one sided?

Are you assuming they have no agency and can't make their own decisions on what careers they want? I mean, the whole gender wage gap nonsense is based on the belief that men and women are 100% identical and never make different decisions. That's why it's so idiotic.

Nice to see men getting worried that women are fed up with their crap.

That my country Sweden is one of the world’s most gender equal countries have for example contribute to that it’s easier for both women and men to raise a family.

https://www.thelocal.se/20161026/swedes-named-fourth-most-gender-equal-in-the-world

For example, that Sweden have 480 days of paid parental leave and heavily subsidized preschools.

https://sweden.se/society/10-things-that-make-sweden-family-friendly/

While at the same time Sweden is the best country for business according to Forbes.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017...ost-other-countries-at-just-about-everything/

Sweden has also managed to avoid going to war for something like two centuries, right?

Like the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus, Tuesday Group, Solutions and on...lol

Those people don't represent any special interest demographic seeking any special status or recognition.

So you believe every woman is pro-choice and for paid maternity leave?

Hell no! Women don't want choices. They want old white guys deciding for them. They don't want birth control.

And maternity leave? No way. I've never met a woman who wanted maternity leave. Have you? Women shouldn't be working anyway. They need to be home cooking dinner and waiting to service and please their husband when he comes home.

The idea that women want choice and maternity leave is ridiculous.

Be afraid, guys. LOLZ

Hell no! Women don't want choices. They want old white guys deciding for them. They don't want birth control.

And maternity leave? No way. I've never met a woman who wanted maternity leave. Have you? Women shouldn't be working anyway. They need to be home cooking dinner and waiting to service and please their husband when he comes home.

The idea that women want choice and maternity leave is ridiculous.

yawn.

Starbucks expands its paid sick leave and parental leave after tax cuts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ck-and-parental-leave/?utm_term=.305bc5f9a3f0

The Republicans had two women running for president. The Dems ran one. The Republicans had three candidates who were either Hispanic or black. The Democrats ran a handful of old white people. So much for the left's commitment to diversity.

The Republicans had 17 people in the NH primary. One of them was a woman (not two).

The Democrats had 6 people in the NH primary. One of them was a woman.

Good for them for running, but I hope someone doesn't get voted into office strictly because she's a woman, and no other reason.

Are you assuming they have no agency and can't make their own decisions on what careers they want? I mean, the whole gender wage gap nonsense is based on the belief that men and women are 100% identical and never make different decisions. That's why it's so idiotic.

Well vash1012 said that women are not represented equally in government. I assume he means that the representatives are not 50% women.

So I asked him why there aren't more female representatives if 50% of the population is women.

I did not assume anything. I was asking him a question.

Well vash1012 said that women are not represented equally in government. I assume he means that the representatives are not 50% women.

So I asked him why there aren't more female representatives if 50% of the population is women.

You're likely not gonna get a reasonable answer because to do so would be to admit real and stark differences between men and women.

Women are active in the government to the degree that they are interested in and qualified to be active. But the far left, of which I am assuming nothing of you, often throw that 50% number out there because to them, women have no agency and can't make their own decisions. Liberals are idiots.

Women are active in the government to the degree that they are interested in and qualified to be active. But the far left, of which I am assuming nothing of you, often throw that 50% number out there because to them, women have no agency and can't make their own decisions. Liberals are idiots.

Not that I disagree with you here but I am curious...
What exactly might this person's qualifications to govern be?
Frederica+Wilson+j6k6WR7AwSdm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom