• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘I Refuse To Live In Fear’ Is Just An Attempt To Excuse Selfish Behavior

Can your responses possibly be more Karen-y? You are advocating for the right to endanger other people's lives, and it WILL be called out. :)

No amount of syrup is going to turn your feces into pancakes, so stop pretending that it will.

Look who's calling who a "Karen." :rolleyes:

I've advocated for nothing. Find somebody else to be nasty to. I'd suggest that you entertain the notion that other people might well have a point if I thought you would be able to accept this.

Hiding in your house is just an excuse to not have to visit elderly relatives that are isolated and alone - hoping they die sooner to get their estate faster.

What a profoundly arrogant and dismissive statement. A quarter of a million Americans are dead because of your "right" to hug someone. (n)

Your hugs can wait. And if you people won't even mask up and socially distance, they're going to have to wait even longer. 🤷‍♂️

The stats are a lie.

Hiding in your house is just an excuse to not have to visit elderly relatives that are isolated and alone - hoping they die sooner to get their estate faster.

Characterizing self-isolating as "hiding in your house" is unfair. And while some people need excuses not to visit elderly relatives (and would find another were COVID not handy), many are choosing not to in the hope of protecting those they love.

Thank you!!!!

I actually got a mall Santa to tell my son that he had so many stops that he might be a day late. My son gave him a hug a told him "don't worry Santa, can I help?" The real sweet part was when my son sat me down to tell me the bad news about Santa coming late.

Yeahhhh.....I conned my kid a few times. Of course as the years went by, no con jobs needed. My family knew working some holidays was part of the job.

I have no doubt you are telling the truth when you said you lie to your kid. I've never lied to any of my children - not once - about anything. By your messages, lying seems to be your preferred option in general.

Holy shit, you have the nerve to tell me that

My reading skills are just fine

And then you say this:

Look who's calling who a "Karen." :rolleyes:

In response to THIS?

Can your responses possibly be more Karen-y?

I called your RESPONSES Karen-y. Not you. I've seen a lot of Dunning-Krugering around here, but this is the first time in awhile I've seen anyone do it in regards to their own reading comprehension skills. :LOL:

I've advocated for nothing. Find somebody else to be nasty to. I'd suggest that you entertain the notion that other people might well have a point if I thought you would be able to accept this.

More Karen-ing from you.

I'm gonna say this again, nota: No amount of syrup is going to turn your feces into pancakes, so stop pretending that it will. You are deliberately choosing gentle words to elicit sympathy for your defense of gross recklessness. Maybe you don't care one bit about the quarter of a million dead Americans. Maybe you don't care one bit that because of the narcissistic desire that some people have that "I just gotta see Grandma during a pandemic!! I NEEDS dat hugz from her!!" there are going to be even more dead Americans by Christmas. And still more deaths going into the new year.

Jesus ****ing Christ I will be so glad when we finally get a real President again.

Characterizing self-isolating as "hiding in your house" is unfair. And while some people need excuses not to visit elderly relatives (and would find another were COVID not handy), many are choosing not to in the hope of protecting those they love.

This what happens, among other things, when the elderly are neglected and left alone in total isolation:

Holy shit, you have the nerve to tell me that

And then you say this:

In response to THIS?

I called your RESPONSES Karen-y. Not you. I've seen a lot of Dunning-Krugering around here, but this is the first time in awhile I've seen anyone do it in regards to their own reading comprehension skills. :LOL:

More Karen-ing from you.

I'm gonna say this again, nota: No amount of syrup is going to turn your feces into pancakes, so stop pretending that it will. You are deliberately choosing gentle words to elicit sympathy for your defense of gross recklessness. You obviously don't care one bit about the quarter of a million dead Americans. You obviously don't care one bit that because of the narcissistic desire that some people have that "I just gotta see Grandma during a pandemic!! I NEEDS dat hugz from her!!" there are going to be even more dead Americans by Christmas. And still more deaths going into the new year.

Jesus ****ing Christ I will be so glad when we finally get a real President again.

I can't control your bizarre misinterpretation of what I've said or your utterly pathetic accusations.

I can't control your bizarre misinterpretation of what I've said or your utterly pathetic accusations.

Translation: "I have no way to refute anything you just said, so I'm just going to keep playing the victim card."

Let us know when you're ready to take a stance for human life, nota. Civilization is not going to wait for you to catch up.

What is being proven more than anything else is that the rules SPREAD covid-19. Covid-19 is not the only deadly contagious disease to hit the USA and world by any means. If the stats are true, they prove the rules falsely telling people masks and 6 foot social distancing - plus worst telling people to stay indoors - and worst of all forcing people to crowd together in WalMart, Target and other maximum high traffic stores by OUTLAWING low traffic stores - is the WORST possible course of action.

No one discusses this intelligently. TO THIS DAY, not ONLY person can explain why people being forced to crowd in big box stores by ordering little mom and pop stores does anything but maximize spreading the disease. Not one person even pretends to explain how people are safer if they avoid sunlight and fresh air.

I'm am truly astonished at just how totally submissive and downright stupid most people are. The USA really has become an idiocracy among the people, totally submitting to the corporate-fascist plutocrats. Covid-19 is about money and power for the super rich and government, nothing else.

I have no doubt you are telling the truth when you said you lie to your kid. I've never lied to any of my children - not once - about anything. By your messages, lying seems to be your preferred option in general.
So they always knew Santa was a lie?

Our area is over 70% elderly. It is one of the MOST resistant and non-compliant areas in the country in terms of not wearing masks, not locking themselves indoors, etc. People go out and about, a lot of sunlight and fresh air. Continuing their lives. Only some corporate stores and restaurants have "wear masks" signs. Many locally owned restaurants and stores refused to close down, refuse to follow the 25%, 50% seating rules etc. Because this is a tourist area that people travel to from around the state and USA - particularly since we did not close our beaches, shut everything down etc, there is "exposure" to people from everywhere too. I'd never seen as many tourists here when most of the country was ordered closed - including from major nearby Florida cities like Tampa. They flooded here then instead.

So this area should have astronomical covid-19 death rates, right? But we do not know anyone - or even know anyone who knows anyone - who has died of covid-19. Not one person. We ask often "do you know anyone who has died of covid-19?" The answer is always "no." However, the elderly and others continue to die otherwise as it normal - and likely more than normal as other medical care and examinations were ordered suspended to be ready for the mass covid-19 infections - that never came because people were NOT following the "maximize the spread of covid-19 edicts.

Just because the plutocrats making TRILLIONS off the shutdowns tell you something a million times 24/7 day after week after month after month after month thru the TV stations, newspapers and Internet outlets they own - banning any other opinions and fact-claims - doesn't make it true. But it does to most Americans who were indoctrinated by TV and now the Internet every minute of their life from birth.

Up until April of this year, it was ALWAYS advised for flu-like diseases to get outdoors in the sun and for fresh air. The BIG lie is the notion that it is irrelevant whether 1 covid-19 virus or 1,000,000,000 covid-19 virus get into your body - which is what happens when staying indoors and believing a piece of cloth and 6 foot distance protects you in a WalMart store that has 5,000+ customers a day.

EVERYONE inhales "lethal" virus by the millions with every breathe they take. The question is always a race against time. Can you body figure how to kill those virus before they kill you. The more lethal virus you inhale, the sicker you will get and may even lose the race - and then your life. Fresh air outdoors has a tiny fraction of viruses that compound indoors because of air flow and because sunlight slaughters viruses F A S T! The covid-19 rules are DESIGNED to infect as many people as possible - and to kill as many people as possible. It takes an IQ of 80 and the ability to actually being an independent thinking human to understand that.

Last edited:
So they always knew Santa was a lie?

Bottom line answer is yes, they have always known that Santa is just a character, just like people in Disney costumes really are not giant mice and dogs. But we don't do any Santa-stuff anyway. For my wife Christmas is singularly a religious holiday and celebration. There is no Santa. For me, it is just a holiday with the tradition of giving gifts, nothing else. Santa is like Ronald McDonald was, just a marketing creation, nothing else. But whatever plutocrats tell you to think, do, say, feel - even as a parent - is what you therefore must be and do. Plutocrats like it if you lie to your children for their profit.

Translation: "I have no way to refute anything you just said, so I'm just going to keep playing the victim card."

Let us know when you're ready to take a stance for human life, nota. Civilization is not going to wait for you to catch up.

No, Physics. I don't have to refute your claims; they're utterly ludicrous on their face and just pitiable. Is it okay with you, though, if I roar with laughter at your demand that I "take a stance for human life"?

What a profoundly arrogant and dismissive statement. A quarter of a million Americans are dead because of your "right" to hug someone. (n)

Your hugs can wait. And if you people won't even mask up and socially distance, they're going to have to wait even longer. 🤷‍♂️
Till we have a law, selfish fools OBVIOUSLY do need presumptuous preaching.

Our area is over 70% elderly. It is one of the MOST resistant and non-compliant areas in the country in terms of not wearing masks, not locking themselves indoors, etc. People go out and about, a lot of sunlight and fresh air. Continuing their lives. Only some corporate stores and restaurants have "wear masks" signs. Many locally owned restaurants and stores refused to close down, refuse to follow the 25%, 50% seating rules etc. Because this is a tourist area that people travel to from around the state and USA - particularly since we did not close our beaches, shut everything down etc, there is "exposure" to people from everywhere too. I'd never seen as many tourists here when most of the country was ordered closed - including from major nearby Florida cities like Tampa. They flooded here then instead.

So this area should have astronomical covid-19 death rates, right? But we do not know anyone - or even know anyone who knows anyone - who has died of covid-19. Not one person. We ask often "do you know anyone who has died of covid-19?" The answer is always "no." However, the elderly and others continue to die otherwise as it normal - and likely more than normal as other medical care and examinations were ordered suspended to be ready for the mass covid-19 infections - that never came because people were NOT following the "maximize the spread of covid-19 edicts.

Just because the plutocrats making TRILLIONS off the shutdowns tell you something a million times 24/7 day after week after month after month after month thru the TV stations, newspapers and Internet outlets they own - banning any other opinions and fact-claims - doesn't make it true. But it does to most Americans who were indoctrinated by TV and now the Internet every minute of their life from birth.

Up until April of this year, it was ALWAYS advised for flu-like diseases to get outdoors in the sun and for fresh air. The BIG lie is the notion that it is irrelevant whether 1 covid-19 virus or 1,000,000,000 covid-19 virus get into your body - which is what happens when staying indoors and believing a piece of cloth and 6 foot distance protects you in a WalMart store that has 5,000+ customers a day.

EVERYONE inhales "lethal" virus by the millions with every breathe they take. The question is always a race against time. Can you body figure how to kill those virus before they kill you. The more lethal virus you inhale, the sicker you will get and may even lose the race - and then your life. Fresh air outdoors has a tiny fraction of viruses that compound indoors because of air flow and because sunlight slaughters viruses F A S T! The covid-19 rules are DESIGNED to infect as many people as possible - and to kill as many people as possible. It takes an IQ of 80 and the ability to actually being an independent thinking human to understand that.
From what I have seen in Florida, and the reason I willl NEVER set foot there again, is they dont give a flying **** about their neighbor. It is very dog eat dog.

From what I have seen in Florida, and the reason I willl NEVER set foot there again, is they dont give a flying **** about their neighbor. It is very dog eat dog.

Thank you. Please don't.

Till we have a law, selfish fools OBVIOUSLY do need presumptuous preaching.

It's always a good idea to check first whether you're preaching to the choir.

Many progressive Democrats love to make up statements opponents never made - and then rant about their fake quotes.

We didn't have to wait. Ten of us got together yesterday and had a great time. We'll be doing it again for Christmas.

We didn't have to wait. Ten of us got together yesterday and had a great time. We'll be doing it again for Christmas.

You don't have to keep reminding us that your value for human life is very low. We already knew that.

No, Physics. I don't have to refute your claims; they're utterly ludicrous on their face and just pitiable. Is it okay with you, though, if I roar with laughter at your demand that I "take a stance for human life"?

Keep on using emotion to elicit sympathy for your deplorable comments. It's all you've got left at this point. 🤷‍♂️

I didnt imply YOU are a selfish fool.

I know a few people who live in Florida. All good people, all sensible, non-covidiotic people. I feel sorry for what they have to live around. :(

Back
Top Bottom