• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘I Moved on Her Very Heavily’: Part 1

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
‘I Moved on Her Very Heavily’: Part 1

Fifteen years ago, the writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview Donald and Melania Trump on the occasion of their first anniversary.

71eaac6ca.jpg

Natasha Stoynoff, 2nd from left, next to Donald Trump at anniversary party.

8/26/20
Who are the people who came forward to say that Trump treated them exactly as he described: as fungible collections of body parts to paw at whenever it suited his purposes? Why did the women decide to tell their stories, and what has life been like since? Carroll’s lawsuit remains in progress; the president has denied all of the women’s allegations, and the White House declined to comment for this story. Natasha Stoynoff, the subject of this first installment, likens herself and her fellow accusers to the proverbial canaries in the coal mine: among the first to warn the world about the essential nature of the 45th president of the United States.

continued @ the link above

At an event to celebrate his 1st wedding anniversary with third wife Melania, Donald Trump sexually attacked People correspondent Natasha Stoynoff at his Mar-a-Lago resort while Melania was upstairs changing clothes.

Related: Donald Trump Claims He 'Never Met' Accusers Like PEOPLE's Natasha Stoynoff, But We Have the Photo

Back
Top Bottom