• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘I don’t know why God hasn’t destroyed us yet’.

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Marjorie Taylor Greene: America is so Godless ‘I don’t know why God hasn’t destroyed us yet’.​

renderTimingPixel.png

https://deadstate.org/marjorie-tayl...s-i-dont-know-why-god-hasnt-destroyed-us-yet/
During an interview with the radical right-wing Catholic organization Church Militant, Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was asked how she feels about the “spiritual character” of the United States.
Greene started out her answer by shaking her head in disgust.
“I don’t know why God has not destroyed us,” Greene said.

LOL does she want us to tell her why?

Marjorie Taylor Greene: America is so Godless ‘I don’t know why God hasn’t destroyed us yet’.​

renderTimingPixel.png

https://deadstate.org/marjorie-tayl...s-i-dont-know-why-god-hasnt-destroyed-us-yet/
During an interview with the radical right-wing Catholic organization Church Militant, Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was asked how she feels about the “spiritual character” of the United States.
She is the biggest POS godless C of them all. It's ridiculous the scummiest people like this absolute moronic bitch C talking about godless. Christian Taliban terrorists

renderTimingPixel.png

And that's a problem because? It's called free speech. Stop over reacting to free speech. Instead enter into honest debate on the issues. That is the only way we solve our differences of opinion and policy and move forward.

And that's a problem because? It's called free speech. Stop over reacting to free speech. Instead enter into honest debate on the issues. That is the only way we solve our differences of opinion and policy and move forward.
Where did I say it's a problem? I find it hilarious to be honest.

God told Lot he would spare Sodom, if Lot could find ten righteous men in it.

There's the answer to her question.

Yes I know you weren't really asking, just mocking.

ah, another person who stupidly and pathetically throws our free speech and has no idea what is is. This is how dumb the right wing trolls are, throwing out the "its called free speech" in response to someone practicing their free speech to criticize the Taliban Neanderthal

I don't think even if you try would you be able to come close to the dumb of right winger's posts

Free speech can be a problem. If an elective representative demonstrates through her free speech that she is an incoherent idiot, that's an indication of a problem.

renderTimingPixel.png

Why didn’t God destroy America when it was an authoritarian state for everyone who wasn’t a rich white man? Why wasn’t America destroyed when minorities were actively oppressed even to the point of enslavement and massacres?

Were those things “godly”?

renderTimingPixel.png

Stop giving her oxygen.

renderTimingPixel.png

LOL does she want us to tell her why?

Not far off from Psalm 8:3-4.

Not one "because God does not exist" answer? This forum is slipping. ;)

So is it unto her.

Seems Giod has destroyed her bra
The fact that we live at all is owed to God's mercy and forbearance. That's been the Catholic position since its creation.
or that there is no God. That makes the most sense.

That question was rhetorical. She answered it herself and didn't know it.
Can you imagine if that was her rhetorical answer? Heads would explode.

MTG is so stupid she tried to us a vibrator and chipped her teeth.

MTG is a habitual liar and even lied under oath.

Free speech is worth what one pays for it.

Free speech comes with consequences. If one cannot handle the consequences, one should remain silent.

Some people are choosing to fight back against the lies of others. That is not overreacting. That is demanding honest debate on issues which you cannot achieve when someone lies. That is the only way to solve differences of opinion and policy and move forward -- by speaking truth and modeling honest behavior. Credibility and integrity trump lies.

Seems Giod has destroyed her bra

or that there is no God. That makes the most sense.

For minds utterly devoid of curiosity and wonder, I'm sure it does.

Back
Top Bottom