• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘I’ve never had to think about my own safety in this way before’- Chicago Tribune

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This is a contributing factor in the coming defeat of Joe Biden.

------------
They understand why protesters and rioters have poured onto the streets of downtown, and some acknowledge that crime is worse in other parts of Chicago. Some also agree with protesters that something systemic needs to be changed.

But they don’t want to wait it out here in the city, fearful of stepping outside at night and hoping for things to maybe get better.

They want out.

“Not to make it all about us; the whole world is suffering,” said Amber, a 30-year-old nurse who lives in River North. “This is a minute factor in all of that, and we totally realize that. We are very lucky to have what we do have.

Chicagoans ponder moving away to escape downtown looting - Chicago Tribune

This is a contributing factor in the coming defeat of Joe Biden.

------------
They understand why protesters and rioters have poured onto the streets of downtown, and some acknowledge that crime is worse in other parts of Chicago. Some also agree with protesters that something systemic needs to be changed.

But they don’t want to wait it out here in the city, fearful of stepping outside at night and hoping for things to maybe get better.

They want out.

“Not to make it all about us; the whole world is suffering,” said Amber, a 30-year-old nurse who lives in River North. “This is a minute factor in all of that, and we totally realize that. We are very lucky to have what we do have.

Chicagoans ponder moving away to escape downtown looting - Chicago Tribune

Great, another possible exodus from another democrat stronghold.

To think, I've lived long enough to see something like the democrat party. Just gut itself and thumb it's nose at every single principle that it's worked to build, since it's inception.

And they think its a good thing. Then jack taxes for those who decide to stay

Great, another possible exodus from another democrat stronghold.

To think, I've lived long enough to see something like the democrat party. Just gut itself and thumb it's nose at every single principle that it's worked to build, since it's inception.

Well if that is what you characters think makes sense I guess DonDon should not have just made it harder for lower income families to get home loans. As usual you guys leave no alternative. You just blather just like your cult leader.

Face up to it. Your preference would be that a huge crevasse open up under urban dwellers and simply swallow them up.

Well if that is what you characters think makes sense I guess DonDon should not have just made it harder for lower income families to get home loans. As usual you guys leave no alternative. You just blather just like your cult leader.

Face up to it. Your preference would be that a huge crevasse open up under urban dwellers and simply swallow them up.

Willfully ignoring the main problem facing many of these people, especially with all of the chaos that surrounds them in these areas and then top that off. With being so desperate that you need to repeat the same idiotic "cult" mantra. Only ends up making you look either ignorant, or entirely blind of their trappings. That, or you're completely fine with the fact that people are suffering in such a way, or even having their lives directly threatened.

Back
Top Bottom