• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Hostile takeover’: the tiny Florida university targeted by Ron DeSantis

You would go to a doctor who learned from the internet?

I'm an adult, and it's my physical body. Don't I have the right to make my own choices regarding my own healthcare without state interference?

If no, then I would like to bring abortion control laws into the discussion.

If yes, then leave me and my internet doctor alone.

I'm an adult, and it's my physical body. Don't I have the right to make my own choices regarding my own healthcare without state interference?

If no, then I would like to bring abortion control laws into the discussion.

If yes, then leave me and my internet doctor alone.
So you go to a doctor who never went to medical school?!

DeathSantis' latest target is a tiny, 650-student college that does a lot of things progressive:

While I don't agree with the lack of grades, DeathSantis has no business attacking this tiny school for doing what they want to do. If righties want a right-wing safe space, they can go elsewhere. Such places already exist.

I'm sure our resident righties will tell us that this is an example of "limited government." :rolleyes:

My personal take on Desantis: he is playing successfully to the inbred hicks in Florida that make up most of his base, not all Floridians are like that but a good many are toothless uneducated hicks. Just like most of trumps rubes.

That may fly in Florida, just as it would in a place like Ohio where brains are in very short supply in the general population, but wont be real popular on a national stage.
Will he get enough rubes to win the horribly outdated and harmful electoral college? Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom