• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

‘Help me!’ Lindsey Graham begs Fox News viewers in unusual plea for campaign cash

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Lindsey Graham apparently needs money for his Senate reelection campaign. And so the South Carolina Republican has taken his appeal for funds to an unusual venue: cable news.
Specifically, Fox News. In a pair of interviews on the network on Thursday, Graham pleaded with Fox viewers for campaign cash, in an emotional appeal almost as weepy as Jerry Lewis in one of the later hours of his old charity telethons.

“I’m getting overwhelmed,” he told prime-time host Sean Hannity. Then, he turned to Hannity’s viewers, adding: “Help me. They’re killing me moneywise. Help me. You did last week. Help me again.”
A few hours earlier, on the “Fox & Friends” morning program, Graham delivered a similar message. “My opponent [Democrat Jaime Harrison] will raise almost $100 million,” he said. “I’m being killed financially. This money is ’cause they hate my guts,” he said, apparently referring to Democrats.
======================================================
This guy is the ultimate weasel You can see video of him contradicting himself on key issues. I think he needs a vacation.

I have donated to Harrison so many times. Watching Graham beg for money after calling everyone laid off lazy has been life itself.
It's interesting that a candidate (Harrison) is even advertising for contributions in the Philadelphia-S Jersey TV market.

How can someone I once respected, fall from my grace so quickly? Trumpism, I suppose. Can't wait to see him go. Too bad he can't take Mitch with, too.

After John McCain left the stage, Graham changed drastically.

Lady G is a great example of just how far the Republicans have fallen. Whiney, sniveling privileged white boys.

How can someone I once respected, fall from my grace so quickly? Trumpism, I suppose. Can't wait to see him go. Too bad he can't take Mitch with, too.

I like the idea of McConnell being the minority leader. Watching helplessly.

Graham was fine until he played that first round of golf with Trump...come to think of it, so was Rand Paul...Hmmmm...

Lindsey Graham apparently needs money for his Senate reelection campaign. And so the South Carolina Republican has taken his appeal for funds to an unusual venue: cable news.
Specifically, Fox News. In a pair of interviews on the network on Thursday, Graham pleaded with Fox viewers for campaign cash, in an emotional appeal almost as weepy as Jerry Lewis in one of the later hours of his old charity telethons.

“I’m getting overwhelmed,” he told prime-time host Sean Hannity. Then, he turned to Hannity’s viewers, adding: “Help me. They’re killing me moneywise. Help me. You did last week. Help me again.”
A few hours earlier, on the “Fox & Friends” morning program, Graham delivered a similar message. “My opponent [Democrat Jaime Harrison] will raise almost $100 million,” he said. “I’m being killed financially. This money is ’cause they hate my guts,” he said, apparently referring to Democrats.
======================================================
This guy is the ultimate weasel You can see video of him contradicting himself on key issues. I think he needs a vacation.
More Soros/Bloomberg vote buying? :eek:

I like the idea of McConnell being the minority leader. Watching helplessly.
I had a similar fantasy but of trump in the whitehouse and a Dem supermajority in both houses reversing every single thing he did and overriding him on everything he didn't want.

I had a similar fantasy but of trump in the whitehouse and a Dem supermajority in both houses reversing every single thing he did and overriding him on everything he didn't want.

If he didn't have so much power to create chaos just from exec, I could maybe get into it.

It's quite likely Trump and Trump's Mob have COMPRIMISING PICTURES of Lindsey Graham with "Boys"; Who knows, he may have had some boy vanquished to silence him, and This Trump Mob has the inside info.
Because anyone who willingly flips and flop and flat out lies to pander to Trump... tells anyone who is paying attention that he is a "captured man" with some very damning information controlling him. He has no more dignity, "he sold it"!!! He danced and sang and praised the Devil and not he gets what the Devil has designed for him. We can be sure there is also some very damming information held on Mitch McConnell as well. This is how Evilness of Mob Vile works... and they sold themselves into it.

This is how Evil Works... it eats the Soul.... and Graham has had his soul eaten by Trump and Trump's Mob of Evilness.
There is no redeeming that.... he willfully made the choice to embrace the devil and do the bidding of the devil. Now, he is begging the same people he insulted and disgraced.... which again, is an act of the Devil... doing what the Devil does is... consume the dignity and eat the soul... All is left is a hollow shell!!!! because the inner core rotted and has been eaten away.
If he had anything of a Soul left, he's simply drop out and resign from the Senate... But the devil within the shell will lead him to push to process a vile act against the Supreme Court.... and Desecrate The Integrity of the court... while many have already cast their votes.

THIS IS WHAT EVIL LOOKS LIKE AND WHAT EVIL IS AND THIS IS AMONG THE MULTITUDE OF WAYS THAT EVIL FUNCTIONS.

Too many Right Wingers, Conservatives, Centrist, Right Leaning Libertarians and Right Leaning Independent's try to deny that Evil is Real.... But, for those deniers, they need to awaken, and some won't awaken because they have pledged their soul to this Evilness.
We saw last night, 09-29-2020 - Their pledge to the White Supremacist Ring Leader...

Last edited:
When McCain died, he took Graham's brain, spine and balls with him.
Actually, McCain likely did all he could to try and stop Graham from selling the last threads of his Soul To The Devil... When McCain Died, there was nothing left to stop Graham from selling the entirety of his Soul to the Evil Regime of Trump and the Trump Mob's Devil Driven Agenda....

Evil Ate The Soul From The Republican System and Exposed Its Long Promoted Evilness and delivered the Empty Shells of the Entire Republican Senate and the House Republicans over unto the Evil Promoter better known as, Satan's Child, ("Trump")..

After John McCain left the stage, Graham changed drastically.
I've always felt LG was in the closet. djt has proof and LG is too scared to live his real life.

Or Lindsey just sold-out for money & power.
When this is all said and done, it troubles me that I may not be around to witness the reckoning.........c’est la vie...🤷

I've always felt LG was in the closet. djt has proof and LG is too scared to live his real life.
I think that LG’s preference has been an open secret for years....

When I was young, 50s and 60s, my mother used to talk about J Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolson....

Back
Top Bottom