• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

‘Future lawsuit’: CNN broadcasts George Zimmerman’s Social Security number

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
CNN viewers were shocked to see George Zimmerman’s personal information, including his Social Security number, broadcast live on TV.

‘Future lawsuit’: CNN broadcasts George Zimmerman’s Social Security number | Twitchy

screen-shot-2013-07-01-at-10-48-02-am.jpg

it there a more sorry excuse for a so called news network
Its bad enough with them having Zimmerman convicted of the crime before even the trail begins. editing tapes and falsely claiming he said something he didn't to push a racist guilty narrative. they have to now post personal information? either way guilty or not Zimmerman will be in a form of jail for the rest of his life metaphorically speaking

PS Twitchy put the obscuring blocks over the information not CNN

Last edited:
I've never given a rat's ass about this case. But after seeing BS like this happen over and over and over again, I'm rooting for Zimmerman. I hope he makes it out and sues the **** out of everybody. It honestly should be thrown out because after being demonized in the media for so many months, there's no way in hell he can get a fair trial.

It is completely un-****ing-acceptable to treat an innocent man like this. (In America you're innocent until proven guilty) CNN is not the jury for murder trials.

I've never given a rat's ass about this case. But after seeing BS like this happen over and over and over again, I'm rooting for Zimmerman. I hope he makes it out and sues the **** out of everybody. It honestly should be thrown out because after being demonized in the media for so many months, there's no way in hell he can get a fair trial.

It is completely un-****ing-acceptable to treat an innocent man like this. (In America you're innocent until proven guilty) CNN is not the jury for murder trials.

Couldn't agree more.

CNN Broadcasts Zimmerman Social Security Number

On Monday, CNN showed George Zimmerman’s Social Security number and other personal information live over the air, including address, date of birth, and phone number. That immediately launched a round of tweets by Zimmerman haters celebrating knowledge of that information.

LOL, your mainstream media in all its glory.

Re: CNN Broadcasts Zimmerman Social Security Number

LOL, your mainstream media in all its glory.

It is almost embarrasing to see what has become of our country. I've been watching some of the testimony. It doesn't look like it is going very well for the prosecution. CNN may end up getting sued for some serious cash if Zimmerman is acquitted.

That's why they're called the Communist News Network...

But Zimmerman is evil, right? He deserves this..... right?

At the time of writing this I can't find a story on Fox News. One would be led to believe that Fox News would be having a fun time with this. Just saying. :shrug:

It was done on purpose. The "clinton news network" masquerading as cnn has intent.

I could be wrong, but they may simply be relaying what has gone into evidence in the trial, which is public. I was watching today and I thought it was odd that a live feed from the courtroom allowed the prosecutor to ask and the witness to answer with the address of Zimmerman's in the complex. It certainly sets up the possibilities for vigilante justice. And presuming he and his family have moved out, pity the poor people who may have moved in, perhaps unsuspectingly, and may now have molotov cocktails tossed through their windows.

The only way CNN could have prevented this would have been with a delay but the trial was being broadcast live by LOTS of outlets so I'm sure that CNN wasn't the only one that let it out. If anyone is guilty of anything here it's whoever presented the evidence without properly redacting it and I'm not sure whether it was presented by the prosecution or the defense.

Guilty or innocent, I hope he successfully sues the pants off them.

You contradict yourself there. If he is acquitted is that not admission that he got a fair trial - one that you say he cannot get?

Moderator's Warning:
Threads merged.

You contradict yourself there. If he is acquitted is that not admission that he got a fair trial - one that you say he cannot get?

Your hate for the man is quite apparent, given all the losses he suffered personally. An acquittal may only stop the bleeding, but not actually replace the blood lost. But this was more about a debate exchange win for you, wasn't it. Of course.

I completely agree.

The M$M's have helped in destroying his life. Now CNN does this to him. I hope he sues and gets millions.

I could be wrong, but they may simply be relaying what has gone into evidence in the trial, which is public. I was watching today and I thought it was odd that a live feed from the courtroom allowed the prosecutor to ask and the witness to answer with the address of Zimmerman's in the complex. It certainly sets up the possibilities for vigilante justice. And presuming he and his family have moved out, pity the poor people who may have moved in, perhaps unsuspectingly, and may now have molotov cocktails tossed through their windows.

George moved out of the complex on Feb 27th 2012.... He never went home after the shooting... long before this shooting was ever news.

That way Trayvon's parents can take him to civil court and actually win damages.

That way Trayvon's parents can take him to civil court and actually win damages.

Do you seriously think there is a remote possibility they can win? Even after the videotaped response Zimmerman had when they lied and said it was caught on tape? He was relieved!

seriously?

George moved out of that address the next day.. he went into hiding before this story was ever news... His parents had been paying his rent because he had been evicted three times in the past....

I find this very peculiar... Most people involved in a shooting .. accidental or otherwise .... don't run and hide or quit their jobs or set up websites begging for money..

George moved out of that address the next day.. he went into hiding before this story was ever news... His parents had been paying his rent because he had been evicted three times in the past....

I find this very peculiar... Most people involved in a shooting .. accidental or otherwise .... don't run and hide or quit their jobs or set up websites begging for money..

Most people involved in a shooting don't have the President trump up racial unrest against them forcing them to run and hide and quit their jobs or seek financial assistance.

Back
Top Bottom