• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Everywhere Babies,’ a picture book celebrating infants, just got banned

I give you a B for effort on this troll post, but no try again..
I dont know...we have reached a point where using the word 'mother' is offensive...I could see that rationale being accurate.

There's chaotic evil, neutral evil, and lawful evil.

Trumpists have created stupid evil, the most unpredictably awful kind of character you could play.
Then there's TDS evil, which you bring up even though Trump has nothing to do with the thread...

For the same reason that the child’s teacher shouldn’t be wearing this:

View attachment 67387057
Oh for goodness sake! You are seriously trying to compare a human bodily function with a pretty girl in a low-cut top? I've seen kids playing on beaches with women wandering around in ridiculously skimpy beach wear. I have yet to hear of any reports of traumatised kids as a result.

Oh for goodness sake! You are seriously trying to compare a human bodily function with a pretty girl in a low-cut top?

It’s not the feeding of the child that is the problem.

Do you think it’s fine for first grade teachers to dress like that for work?

Maybe they thought that image was hurtful to the gay couples that cant have babies...or to the men pretending to be women that also cant have babies. I mean...really....the whole subject of babies is a delicate one where leftists are concerned. I dont suppose the book included colorful drawing of the babies that the leftists celebrate being slaughtered.
gaslight card.jpg

It’s not the feeding of the child that is the problem.

Do you think it’s fine for first grade teachers to dress like that for work?
Well when it actually happens, start complaining then if you really must. If you feel morally outraged over partially exposed breasts, it's on you.

That makes sense. I'm fine with not having pictures of babies breastfeeding in elementary school libraries.
National Geographic has been long gone then, right?

This is the problem with slippery slopes……….

This is the problem with slippery slopes……….
I have always had good boots...
That looks awfully like Ms. LaVolpe, seventh grade math teacher. No, I am not making up the name. We boys learned our math!
Looks fake... The angle. The arms. The face is kinda digital looking.

Nope. I don’t think books with bare tits belong in an elementary school library.

I doubt that "Everywhere Babies" has a centerfold.

Nope. I don’t think books with bare tits belong in an elementary school library.
But I recall you are fine with racially insensitive images, such as the Dr. Seuss books that are criticized by his own foundation.

I guess there are all levels of censorship.

Well when it actually happens, start complaining then if you really must. If you feel morally outraged over partially exposed breasts, it's on you.

Do you think teachers should dress like that? Why or why not?

Back
Top Bottom