• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘Democrats Are in Some Serious Trouble’ – New NBC Poll: 75% of Americans Say Country is on Wrong Track Under Joe Biden

White MAGA Man

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Completely disregards anything and everything from thegatewaypundit.
The trashiest of the trashiest of the ultra far right disinformation sites.

Certainly the majority never loved Trump or GW Bush .......

If this poll is from NBC says it's 75%, it has to be higher than they're projecting it to be. The source link is within the article.

Back on election day, under Trump 29% said this country was headed in the right direction, 65% in the wrong direction.

https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/nzc8dt85gn/econTabReport.pdf

Today, RCP averages has it under Biden 26.3%, wrong direction 67.3%.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html

In other words, neither Trump nor Biden had or has this country headed in the right direction. Time for someone else, time for some other party than Republicans and or Democrats to take charge. Neither are worth a plug nickel. Change Biden for Trump or Trump for Biden, same results. Time for a real change. Time to get rid of our two-party monopoly. Neither has the faintest idea of what they’re doing or even what needs to be done.

Back on election day, under Trump 29% said this country was headed in the right direction, 65% in the wrong direction.

Today, RCP averages has it under Biden 26.3%, wrong direction 67.3%.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html

In other words, neither Trump nor Biden had or has this country headed in the right direction. Time for someone else, time for some other party than Republicans and or Democrats to take charge. Neither are worth a plug nickel. Change Biden for Trump or Trump for Biden, same results. Time for a real change. Time to get rid of our two-party monopoly. Neither has the faintest idea of what they’re doing or even what needs to be done.
False. This country was at its most prosperous when Trump was in office.

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Failed Fact Checks (Here are a select few out of dozens.)​

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

False. This country was at its most prosperous when Trump was in office.
LOL, numbers don't lie. Neither is liked. Favorable/unfavorable on election day 2020, Trump 43% favorable/56% unfavorable. Biden 52% favorable/ 46% unfavorable. Hence Biden defeated Trump 52-47%.

Today, Trump 39% favorable/55% unfavorable, Biden 42% favorable/52% unfavorable

https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/o1zu29c4cp/econTabReport.pdf

Bottom line, Biden was seen in a much more favorable light than Trump on election day. Today, they’re about even with Biden having the slightly better numbers. I don’t think you get it. Trump isn’t liked. Look at the percentage of the vote he received from independents in 2020, 41%, Republican congressional candidates did much better, 48%, Republican senate candidates, even better, 51% while Republican governor candidates received 52% of the independent vote. Guess who was low man on the totem pole?

2020 was an anti-Trump election, not a pro-Biden, not even an anti-Republican Party election. The GOP gained 13 house seats while Trump lost by 7 plus million votes. The Republicans added a governorship and 2 state legislatures while Trump was losing by 7 plus million votes. Yes, Trump supporters love him, but not independents. One needs to remember; the Republican Party is still the smaller of the two major parties. As such they must win the independent vote or lose the election. After independents voted 54-42 for Democratic congressional candidates in 2018 and 54-41 Biden over Trump. Do you believe Trump can win over independents? It’s long past time for the GOP to move on.

With Biden’s very low approval, job performance, the dislike of the democrats in congress, you should expect a red wave election. Only that isn’t going to happen, not if the numbers are correct today. But if you want to stick with Trump, that’s your problem. You’ll be mighty disappointed with the midterm results.

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

All lies and jest
And disregards the rest
I was almost ready to say I missed you. 🙂

Update!

NBC Poll, Contracted to Same Democrat Firm Who Created Ultra MAGA Branding Effort, Reflects Highest Disapproval Ever for Joe Biden

If this poll is from NBC says it's 75%, it has to be higher than they're projecting it to be. The source link is within the article.

My gosh, I'm just now watching my recording of Meet the Press and seeing of this new NBC poll. 16% saying the country is headed in the right direction. That's a LOW number! Whew!
39% Biden approval in this new poll. He's also very recently had a Monmouth and IBD poll come in at the same 39%.
The poll shows a tie for "who should control congress" 46/46. But Todd went on to point out in 2010, this number was 46 (GOP) and 44(Dem) and the GOP picked up 6 Senate seats and 63 House seats that year.

All lies and jest
And disregards the rest
It's an NBC poll. My gosh with all the drama over a single NBC poll.

It's an NBC poll. My gosh with all the drama over a single NBC poll.
Did you read the OP? Lol. Drama city.

Polls. Democrats. Republicans. This independent thinks y'all are a tad crazy. Who cares? After seeing power change hands over 6 decades, I'm not too worried about any polls

New Poll says enthusiasm for the mid-terms is twice as high as it was last time!

With Biden’s very low approval, job performance, the dislike of the democrats in congress, you should expect a red wave election. Only that isn’t going to happen, not if the numbers are correct today. But if you want to stick with Trump, that’s your problem. You’ll be mighty disappointed with the midterm results.
A "red wave election" in what year? 2022?
Then in your last sentence, are you speaking of this upcoming midterm?

Is this comment indicating you don't think November will be a red wave election? I'd take the other side of that bet. I think 2022 will be a strong election year for the GOP.

Update!

NBC Poll, Contracted to Same Democrat Firm Who Created Ultra MAGA Branding Effort, Reflects Highest Disapproval Ever for Joe Biden

Lol, I rather love the Ultra MAGA label. I imagine shirts, hats and more heading into the election. Ultra MAGA(y)

Lol, I rather love the Ultra MAGA label. I imagine shirts, hats and more heading into the election. Ultra MAGA(y)
And Biden labeled Trump the MAGA King.

Can't wait to get my grandchildren some of these.
More-Great-MAGA-King.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom